What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

casianspice

thanks for the input. I will post pics later in flower to verify more. That querkle looks great though. The supposed GDP took until week 4 of flower to start putting out serious trichomes.

S

Shan Diego

Yeah, good day... I just googled, and it turns out that 'Frass' is bug poop... It was worth stopping by the show just to get a couple bottles of free Roots Accelerator...

chemoboi

SD Grow Show Expo Swag

Free shit, talking grow shit with a bunch of good heads, free ballast point beers, music, girls, blazing / vaping / (eating too :bow: ) some of SD finest strains... i could go on but - SD rules.

Amazing day. Perfect day.

Thanks everyone :tiphat:

You are the swag master, no doubt. Thanks for the burger and the reminder that I don't post enough here. I'll try to fix that. :)

From the hydro greenhouse, where I'm warring with mites and budworms and everything else in San Diego that wants to eat my weed:

Burkle:
29aug11-1.jpg

Killa Kush:
25aug11-1.jpg

25aug11-3.jpg

The house:
22aug11-5.jpg

22aug11-6.jpg

G

guest5703

I have to say, the Grow show is for broke motha fuckas like myself! Or students, whatever you wanna pick ;) Anyway I came up on at least $200 worth of product, some shirts, and then had a great BBQ with some of the Finest Crew©, lol at copyright. :dance013:Had a great fucking time though, got almost a year supply of different kind of nutrients haha, for a small time grower the grow show really helped. Got a free bottle of Bud XL, can't wait to add some of that back into the mix, I think I tried some when I first used House and Garden years back and I think it's really going to help out. Lots of beneficial organism talk, got some tea, and a couple different lines of nutrient. Can't wait for next years show!

picture.php

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Definitely had a good time at the show and it was great to hang out with you guys finally! Here are a few shots we took today:

Harlequin almost ready for chop...
picture.php

picture.php

The buzz is something else...i mean you feel it but there is no buzz. It's hard to explain. You're relaxed but your not incapacitated. The smell reminds me of that grapefruit haze that was going around.

Purple People Eater Skunk Pheno
picture.php

picture.php

Buzz on this one at 10 weeks is super clear and racy, thoughts fly through your mind. The room elongated on me and turned into a hall and the spinning ceiling fan bothered me a bit. Trippy shit for real. The smell and taste is that of sweet baby vomit. It's like Green Crack but more vomitty.

Great weekend Daygo! Hope everyone has a great week! Keep it danK! :wave:

G

guest8905

there were purple people eaters in my home town in the east bay area. One night us youths went to teepee the PPE's but they sent their guard bird after us and it scared us off. No joke haha

nice pics

calcio that harlequin looks nice, just saw some clones at a d. very nice

D

DonkDBZ

Damn I went to show Sat the industry day. Was pretty boring. Only took 30mins to look at everything.

The Blonde/greyish girl from the Plasma booth impressed me. New her companys product and did not try to bullshit me like the guy at Inda Grow/Induction lighting.

Best fun is talking to Horticontrol (heavyTgrowshow). Has good knowledge and way to many funny stories.

Wishing I would have went on Sunday when it was open to public.

bht you really are a bozo with the eagle 20, thinking it's used for mites. i told you that pic you posted had mite damage, but you're too fucking cool to listen to anyone, thinking you know it all, and you're the shit!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
bht you really are a bozo with the eagle 20, thinking it's used for mites. i told you that pic you posted had mite damage, but you're too fucking cool to listen to anyone, thinking you know it all, and you're the shit!

Bruh your too old to be creepin around followin everything I do - I used to think it funny ,,, but now it just seem sad - get some help raz,,, find a woman have some kids do SOMETHING bruh - my life and mistakes shouldn't be your concern

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran

disrespectful posts like these are NOT welcome on our thread

T

Trinity Gold

Razz and I do not agree on very much but he is right BHT Is a clown...Eagle 20 for mites? Awesome bro you're growing the dank! LOL You are reading those pesticide labels like you are the labels of the clones you are trade baitin with! All Lysdexic and shit! LOL

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Im cool with both of you and I agree with the whole eagle 20 for mites is bullshit but please leave it outta our thread. This isn't BHT's thread, its San Diego's thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.