What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
that romberry looks so killer!! What type of smells does she put off?

So are you 100% certain thats the gdp royal? I would think it would be much tighter/denser looking for you... Considering subrob was growing her cannabio and she was dense as rocks, i would think hydro would be ridiculously tight/dense nugs... I guess the only true tell way to know is in the smoke.

Valley
picture.php

humbleguy

Veteran
Like berries and incense, sweet and musky, like petula between titties. love it..

The GDP was super dense, like rocks. That particular nugget I pulled apart looking for mold. in fact, she is so dense she is a magnet for the mold. That's one of the other great facts about her hybrid daughter royal queen is mold resistance

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
nope i never tried it GT. I was in hawaii when you guys were burning it... I remember getting text from subrob while i was out there, saying how good this romulan shiskaberry was...

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man... these shots you guys putting up is like battle of the Bands with the nutes. All look stellar those shot from Humble are just off the glass. Would like to see the same strain grown with the different nute plans/strategy. Too bad there is no smokeivision, tasteivision, or smellivision. That will be the deciding factor between the two after it is released into the air from the lungs. My mind is telling me to give Canna a try because taste has been so important lately. My loyalty to the keeping the American dollar in America is telling to learn to fine tune with the American nutes. The quality results seem to be there if you know what you are doing. What is a man to do lol..... Keep it rolling fellas I'm damn sure learning something.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I thought i would drop off a few pics since i was loading them onto my other thread... just for decoration.

The real deal ECSD. Nothing beats it for smoke. I know i'm not the only one that thinks that.

Apothecary Chem 4 - look at the size of this thing :puke:
Sorry for the poor resolution.

Stardawg

Can't wait to start seeing some of these new flavors around. But hey, i'm not complaining. Smoking and laying in the sun today was all i could ever ask for. SD really has my two favorite things. (3 if you include the amazing women we have here)

Anyone go to the OB block party yesterday? Awesome time.

humbleguy

Veteran
Ahhh dub tech, not enuff to go around , all pheno's noteworthy with a few standouts in the potency department. The pheno that is floating around was my favorite and provides soothing medical healing. Flavor was reminiscent of sweet pine honey sap on the intake with a mild mentholated sugar puff on the exhale. Quality medication for sure. I'm hoping she lasts in the community.:)
picture.php

picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Valley
picture.php

picture.php

below is a plant flowered under mostly MH. Its about 5 days behind the plant pictured above
picture.php

Chem D
picture.php

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
I have always noticed more resin (but smaller nugs) on plants flowered under MH or t-5 lighting... :thinking:

max_well

canna coco recipe

canna coco recipe

While we're on the topic, for those with the inclination to DIY, this is a close approximation of the Canna Coco A/B formulation, from another site :

-------------------------

Part A 4-0-1

Calcium is 4.5%

Density 1176 g/l

Derived from Calcium Nitrate and Potassium Nitrate

4 Liters of concentrate

16.72 grams of Potassium Nitrate
526.0 grams of Yara Calcium Nitrate
72.3 grams Iron DPTA 7%

Part B 1-4-2

Magnesium 1.2%
Sulphur 1%

Density 1108 g/l

Derived from: Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulphate, and Potassium Phosphate

82 grams Magnesium Nitrate
136 grams Magnesium Sulphate
135.2 grams Mono-Potassium Phosphate

Trace minerals which are:
11.1 grams Zinc Sulphate
7.8 grams Manganese Sulphate
9.9 grams Copper Sulphate
14.5 grams Boric Acid
.1 gram Sodium Molybdate

------------------------------------------
Also:

CalMag Plus is: 2-0-0

1.94% Nitrate Nitrogen
.06% water soluble nitrogen
3.2% Calcium
1.2% Magnesium
.1% chelated iron

Derived from: Calcium Nitrate 15.5-0-0
Magnesium Nitrate %15 MgO (%9.5 Mg) and %11 Nitrate Nitrogen
Iron DPTA 6%

For 3.8 Litres

143.0 grams Magnesium Nitrate
43.4 grams Yara Calcium Nitrate
16.1 grams Iron DPTA 6%
1.2 grams Sodium Benzoate (as a preservative)
----------------------------------------

Canna's PK 13/14 is easily replicated using mono-potassium phosphate and soluable potash..

Mitochondrion

I thought i would drop off a few pics since i was loading them onto my other thread... just for decoration.

The real deal ECSD. Nothing beats it for smoke. I know i'm not the only one that thinks that.

Apothecary Chem 4 - look at the size of this thing :puke:
Sorry for the poor resolution.

Stardawg

Can't wait to start seeing some of these new flavors around. But hey, i'm not complaining. Smoking and laying in the sun today was all i could ever ask for. SD really has my two favorite things. (3 if you include the amazing women we have here)

Anyone go to the OB block party yesterday? Awesome time.

Was there and had fun! Though it is getting so big I may not go in the future, 6 dollar beer garden drinks suck and the 30 min wait for a drink in any of the surrounding bars drags ass. Cooler on the beach on the other side of the wall FTW next year. Really nice shots Nata, Humble, and Trees!

Mito

Jalisco Kid

I have always noticed more resin (but smaller nugs) on plants flowered under MH or t-5 lighting... :thinking:

T-5's I could understand the reason there. I use more MH then HPS and I am told I have rather big bud then what is normal,maybe because I like trees. MH might be smaller for you but I bet it will be more denser. weight is what I look for.

Killer shots being posted here. I just saw a pic of one of my buds(bludago) at a club site posted. Better pic then if I took 100 and picked the best shot.
Suerte JK

ProblemChild

TGA Querkle (Purple Urkle dominant MOM) x DNA/Reserva Privada Kandy kush (DAD)
DSCF0634.jpg

Double Diesel (ECSD X Sour Diesel BX 1.5 X ChemDawgD)
DSCF0633.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice dude! those are sure to yield some awesome cuts...cant wait to see what comes from em

Natagonnaworrie

Veteran
FYI - i am an idiot and the shot i posted of 'Chem 4' is actually Apothecary Chem '91. Thanks for reminding me fella.

...might be time for another weed break.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I got a pretty big work project coming up>>> so you guys probably wont see me for a while... but im thinking of renting out 4th & B around november / december (being if i am still around) and wanted to throw up interest to see what you guys think of a BATTLE OF THE BUDS type of deal. San Diegos greenest of the greenthumbs in attendance to throw down on the finest sensi this side of CA has to offer. Reggae Music +++ Good Friends +++ Insane Ganja?? What yal think?? (( MMJ PROP 215 PATIENTS ONLY))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts