What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
Anyone ever encounter Odyssey,Third Eye (silver goo?) or Amnesia in socal?

Can't say I've ever seen these cuts at dispensaries. We got some clones awhile back and have finally gotten a third eye flowering now, should have odyssey and amnesia ready to flower soon as well. Can't find any solid info online and interested in how they smoke/yield.

Ive had third eye before, from the now defunct NNCC. They were hyping it up as one of the best sativas they get. It definitely was some really good shit! Reminds me of the Godzuki bullrider, and another strain Dutch Treat. Got any pics?
I almost might have some pics of the third eye nugs i got a long time ago, on an external hard drive somewhere.

To me Humbles P91 looks just like the one ive always had. but i guess Humble ran that cut and said it was different? I need to hit up some bros and get my hands back on the cut i always had/known as p91

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought about "ohgee headband" too but i think its too much like "og headband" the way it rolls off the lips you know hahaha
i was thinking something along the lines of honoring kosherness while recognizing "headband" as the origin... like 'the kippah' maybe?
im just throwing shit out there hahaha

guest396

i thought about "ohgee headband" too but i think its too much like "og headband" the way it rolls off the lips you know hahaha
i was thinking something along the lines of honoring kosherness while recognizing "headband" as the origin... like 'the kippah' maybe?
im just throwing shit out there hahaha

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

you must have greyskull see your moil and come to feast before getting any one else circumcised first...

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
Nice shots ya'll...Do any of you diego cats have or know of any landlords that may have a house for rent and are ok with a small med garden? Are there any specific areas i should/shouldnt stay? please pm me...i dont want to take up space in this thread with this topic

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
you shouldn't tell them you're growing anything period. Go get yourself a place you like that you feel is secure enough and doesn't have pesky neighbors. Go overkill with your carbon filters and good safety protocol and you should be fine. Telling or asking landlords if a grow is okay seems beyond asinine.

echo_chamber

Yeah and its legal Medical Marijuana anyway. You're not doing anything wrong. Keep it within the limits and you have nothing to worry about other than your power bills in the summer.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ the chem d cut. it was going perfect, then bam ! nanners. I thought it could be the flush, but it occured over a week after i started the flush, so im stumped. I had a bad breaker in the beginning of flower that messed with my light cycle a couple days, im guessing the effects of it are now showing.
its ok though, i pulled all the chem d's down, 60 days, a bit to early, but i'd rather see dank adog an ecsd in two weeks, rather than risking the whole crop.
---there are worse things then 60 day chem!:)...i get some nanners on chem d...sterile, towards the end...ive put chem d up against other plants, literally, trying to get a few stray seeds w no luck...thankfully, a member here has taken care of that problem for me!:tiphat:...but the last few days my plants have encountered some stress and i looked last night and saw three nanners on one chem d...lil earlier then usual, so maybe she will pop a lil pollen, though its a lil late for the others girls in there to develop anything..
Nice shots ya'll...Do any of you diego cats have or know of any landlords that may have a house for rent and are ok with a small med garden? Are there any specific areas i should/shouldnt stay? please pm me...i dont want to take up space in this thread with this topic
-brotha, i will hit ya up w a pm shortly...but i just gotta say...do eeet! come on out man, would love to see you out here, there is quite a scene...lots of ups and downs, back and forths, but the peeps make the scene, and when things do change federally, socal will be, if not the world capitol of canna, one of them! and i know for fact you wont have any problems keeping up..

http://extension.oregonstate.edu/catalog/pdf/ec/ec1463-e.pdf
interesting read. since I left xxxxx"'s(unfortunately a main vendor for PO) I have been paranoid. Worst infestation I have seen. Like when I got blue grizzly, just swarming. I had to shitcan it within the first day.
One of the most interesting points comes right off the bat. The life cycle includes starting in the roots, moving to the FOLIAGE and then back down to roots. Explains how people say to have gotten them from unrooted cuttings. Most of the main posters here are clean no doubt, but we all know this is like top 5 most traveled threads on the mag at worst. You keep it green San DIego

Last edited:

humbleguy

Veteran
What you see is what you get
When you sprout out the Dubble Tech
I got an ice-maker
a thc covered screen saver
rubbed the dub to my nose so I can savor the flavor
a little now,a little in my stache for later

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Straight insanity in this thread....so when´s the Dubble goin out to EU?

Stay Safe

humbleguy

Veteran
Selecta Greyskull.... yeppers

Really cool to see some international interest in what's happening in our little corner of the states. This was a one off. I think the next logical step will be to cull the bisexuality out of the stock as I have done with the current progeny and then breed the most desirable cuts back into each other to reinforce the most desirable traits. I haven't done any inbreeding or feminised pollen production so I might have to ask a fellow SDFC contributor to reverse a clone or two to produce the pollen necessary. Depending on results, You euro's might get a chance to taste the sweet OG dubble funk. Until then, I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time sprouting out ball producing chemlings.

Triple technology??

All pictures are taken under flourescent lighting, without filters or any other color compensating technologies. In other words, Yes the leaves are really dark green:)

Dying to cross this particular DT cut to some Space Queen dust;
picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
looking good Diego!dubb techno looks silly!of course there interested humble shit looks great...

S

Shan Diego

Those are lookin purdy, fella. If you know both moms, you can clearly see some of each of them in there. Right about now I wish Apple would come out with a new scratch-n-sniff computer monitor...

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran

ill vouch for this dood right here. good people and he aint too bad of a grower either....:tiphat:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
I'll vouch for him too. Known this brother for what, 5 years or so now. Solid guy. Would def be an asset to your community.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Straight insanity in this thread....so when´s the Dubble goin out to EU?

Stay Safe

Really cool to see some international interest in what's happening in our little corner of the states. Depending on results, You euro's might get a chance to taste the sweet OG dubble funk. Until then, I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time sprouting out ball producing chemlings.

Sounds awesome...Id love to test out some femmed Dubb hybrids. But actually i meant to say when is the sour dubble cut gonna get on a flight over here;-)

looking good Diego!dubb techno looks silly!of course there interested humble shit looks great...
QFT!!!!

Stay Safe

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
RAAGGA MON is a deadset legend, would be sick if he came out here.
The dubble tech looks sick!! kinda leafier than i expected? That last pic humble posted, of the closeup... Def looks like a perfect blend of the dubble and ADawg. Id love some Sour Dubble Taste with a little more kick
Triple Technology is a sickkkk name... Something needs to be done to make this just cause the name is so dope! ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts