What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleguy

Veteran
if that thing was cannabis i was gonna seriously be baffled. I was actually excited since you were so convinced it was, haha. Bummers its not. but i feel better knowing it wasnt, ha.

The Dub Tech is looking sick humble!!! I see lots of Chem D in there... Or i at least took some shots of subrobs chem d last night, that look VERY similar to the dubble technology...
Ill upload the pics in a bit
Edit: Here are the pics. The first one reminds me kinda of HumbleGuys pics of the DubTech (in the sense of having the chem d genes showing through)

I'm down to three pheno's out of 14 sprouted two of which are identical to alien dawg(chemd) in posture and smell and the last reminds me of a HEAVY Sour Dubble which is more of what I was looking for. I culled 3 hermies and the others are just not making the cut. I would say the cross was a success but won't know for sure until the results are burned. The ChemD lines are gold, I'm just not a fan of balls.. And I'm not sure I have the patience to breed the D out of the Chem. This is part of the reason I am so grateful to have a nanner-less Jack's Cleaner cut which was the result of patience and diligence in backcrossing and selecting from a pool with the same problem.. Chemd is in need of some serious work..... I do like the looks of your Chemd x lemon larry mom swizzle. She looks like a perfect starting point to improve the line, assuming there aren't nanners showing up anywhere in her reproductive processes.

soil margin

Veteran
Any P-91 growers here in the house?

We got some cuts about 2 years ago or so and have been growing them happily ever since. Only thing is because of an accident that happened while on vacation, the P-91 either turned hermie or was pollinated and started seeding. We ended up taking 40 of the seeds and started a whole new generation of mothers. Either way, I'm guessing the genetics are no longer pure P-91 and I was hoping to compare veg/flower pics to someone else who has the strain.

praisehim.

Veteran
if that thing was cannabis i was gonna seriously be baffled. I was actually excited since you were so convinced it was, haha. Bummers its not. but i feel better knowing it wasnt, ha.

The Dub Tech is looking sick humble!!! I see lots of Chem D in there... Or i at least took some shots of subrobs chem d last night, that look VERY similar to the dubble technology...
Ill upload the pics in a bit
Edit: Here are the pics. The first one reminds me kinda of HumbleGuys pics of the DubTech (in the sense of having the chem d genes showing through)

I'm down to three pheno's out of 14 sprouted two of which are identical to alien dawg(chemd) in posture and smell and the last reminds me of a HEAVY Sour Dubble which is more of what I was looking for. I culled 3 hermies and the others are just not making the cut. I would say the cross was a success but won't know for sure until the results are burned. The ChemD lines are gold, I'm just not a fan of balls.. And I'm not sure I have the patience to breed the D out of the Chem. This is part of the reason I am so grateful to have a nanner-less Jack's Cleaner cut which was the result of patience and diligence in backcrossing and selecting from a pool with the same problem.. Chemd is in need of some serious work..... I do like the looks of your Chemd x lemon larry mom swizzle. She looks like a perfect starting point to improve the line, assuming there aren't nanners showing up anywhere in her reproductive processes.

- please do something man ! i just got nanners on my chemd, eight an a half weeks in, eight days into flush. fuckin bullshit.
i love chemd passionately, but if were less finicky.. i think i'd love it more. haha.

humbleguy

Veteran
Any P-91 growers here in the house?

We got some cuts about 2 years ago or so and have been growing them happily ever since. Only thing is because of an accident that happened while on vacation, the P-91 either turned hermie or was pollinated and started seeding. We ended up taking 40 of the seeds and started a whole new generation of mothers. Either way, I'm guessing the genetics are no longer pure P-91 and I was hoping to compare veg/flower pics to someone else who has the strain.

Post your pics

soil margin

Veteran
Post your pics

Don't have any flower pics atm cause lights are off and room is too packed to take good pics anyways. Here's one of a P-91 mother in veg we transplanted into soil a couple weeks ago.

91Tjz.jpg

humbleguy

Veteran
Don't have any flower pics atm cause lights are off and room is too packed to take good pics anyways. Here's one of a P-91 mother in veg we transplanted into soil a couple weeks ago.

picture.php

Here is the P91 I have worked with over the past 18 months. Your mother looks like it has been in low light where mine has been under 1000w HPS bulbs for 2+ weeks which would definitely decrease internode distance creating a more compact plant with larger more rounded leaves. We'll need bud shots to correctly ID:)

soil margin

Veteran
picture.php

Here is the P91 I have worked with over the past 18 months. Your mother looks like it has been in low light where mine has been under 1000w HPS bulbs for 2+ weeks which would definitely decrease internode distance creating a more compact plant with larger more rounded leaves. We'll need bud shots to correctly ID:)

Yeah I will def post when I get some good bud shots.

That P-91 had been under a 1000w hps as well but for less than a week and the bulb was probably pretty high so it wasn't bright light. plants look pretty similar from pics though. Thanks for sharing.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
The P91 ive always had grew the tightest internodes of any plant i have ever grown... The most compact noding

humbleguy

Veteran
Any new pics Humble?

New dubbletechnology pics every Friday night 11pm PST lol

This p-91 talk has me itching to show you guys my p-91 x blackberry kush x jack's cleaner clone I just put in flower. highly anticipating the sight and smells of this one...

soil margin

Veteran
Anyone ever encounter Odyssey,Third Eye (silver goo?) or Amnesia in socal?

Can't say I've ever seen these cuts at dispensaries. We got some clones awhile back and have finally gotten a third eye flowering now, should have odyssey and amnesia ready to flower soon as well. Can't find any solid info online and interested in how they smoke/yield.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im with smoketrees on the P91, when i had her she had very short spacing node, the one pictured from Solid M, look like some type of OG's...

cheers,

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cali! wadduuuuuup....been awhile since i hit that stuff man...we gonna hafta barbecue soon...
--hey praise- you runnin the chem d cut? or a cut from seed?

praisehim.

Veteran
^^ the chem d cut. it was going perfect, then bam ! nanners. I thought it could be the flush, but it occured over a week after i started the flush, so im stumped. I had a bad breaker in the beginning of flower that messed with my light cycle a couple days, im guessing the effects of it are now showing.
its ok though, i pulled all the chem d's down, 60 days, a bit to early, but i'd rather see dank adog an ecsd in two weeks, rather than risking the whole crop.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys
hope all is well
just chillin over here kinda lurking here and there
kinda got my janky geddup getting up still fully filipino but its working so far... itll just have to get better and fill in the blanks as the funds become available. might be a crop or two we'll see...

anyways, here one of sandiegos finest cuts that are making their way around in maui. Its on the west side, upcountry, central, and north sides of the island. im sure itll be in kihei soon enough. might be a while til it gets to huelo & hana too but maybe not....
headband
correct me if im wrong but what i understand is from the third seed (most definately s1) found in a 10pack of legit loompa headband. great vigor. roots like a breeze. i have them under some t5s for 12hrs and under the 1k for 12hrs... i like the branching and all that shit!!! not sure how they'll come thru for me in the end but im expecting some superior flowers hehehehe
picture.php

Last edited:

humbleguy

Veteran
looking good greyskull, be sure to check the thread this weekend, Sour Dubble's lung-flesh eating twin sister on steroids

P91 confirmed. this is the undisputed original cut, without a fuckin doubt, 20 years later.............

OG on the left, P on the right
picture.php

1 week rooted cut;
picture.php

1 week flower;
picture.php

2.5 weeks flower;
picture.php

guest396

picture.php

no, i'll need smoke in my bong, so far ain't seen the real deal and if it's it i'm still not convinced till i try it..... that cut means more to me then EVERY cut i have cept sour dubb and my Headband. i'll be stoked when i get her back. hope you have her humble.

EDIT: not saying you don't but i hope it is and that you do. i doubt there is even anybody here on our thread maybe on line who's been smoking the P as long as i have. most of the cats that flex that to me need to do the math, how old are they then and now???? i'm old enough to know. and i'll make it easy if you have the true cut, it came through a circle of friends and the main cat owns a large well know hydro store and the cut plus others helped fund its beginings......time for a lateral getting ansy.

next:
hey guys
hope all is well
just chillin over here kinda lurking here and there
kinda got my janky geddup getting up still fully filipino but its working so far... itll just have to get better and fill in the blanks as the funds become available. might be a crop or two we'll see...

anyways, here one of sandiegos finest cuts that are making their way around in maui. Its on the west side, upcountry, central, and north sides of the island. im sure itll be in kihei soon enough. might be a while til it gets to huelo & hana too but maybe not....
headband
correct me if im wrong but what i understand is from the third seed (most definately s1) found in a 10pack of legit loompa headband. great vigor. roots like a breeze. i have them under some t5s for 12hrs and under the 1k for 12hrs... i like the branching and all that shit!!! not sure how they'll come thru for me in the end but im expecting some superior flowers hehehehe
picture.php

ok guilty. not for getting her to hawaii, but just out period. glad that she is big island love now. ok so as far as i'm concerned i'd call her ohgee Headband but you can see where the confusion lies so i'll stick with loompa s1 for now. some of the sickest weed i have smoked. EVER! so i know you'll kill it. make my cracker ass proud! Shalom

Status
Not open for further replies.