What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just keep her going lets see what happens. Time will definitely tell. Never seen anything like it myself. Usually get twisted abnormal stunted leaf patterns in mutants Ive grown from seeds. This is way off the chart. Looking forward to see what becomes of her. I personally would not have seen what will become of her. So I :tiphat: that you have the patience to see what happens.

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
I have no idea whats going on with the Kevorkian seed...but it is 100% Marijuana...The Seeds were tiger stripped and I had 2 of them....its just some mutant ...I can look it and easily see the formation of a central cola and side branches ...Hops grows like a vine.

I have grown many many many seeds of all varities ...I've seen leaves do weird shit left and right...this odd plant just hasnt snapped out of it yet....I bet in flowering the plant will start to look more normal

Looks like an odd australian bastard cannabis...

(Not my picture)
index.php

Search up Dizzy from the spice bros. (http://www.rollitup.org/seed-strain...alian-bastard-cannabis-abc-2.html#post4416087)

:wave:

biglove

Hey bros,

anyone have any grow info and pics of the Black Cherry Soda Danny Boy cut and Strawberry X-18? I got those cuts about 3 days before the raid and I'm glad I did because both are badass looking plants, hearty as hell, but havn't put any into cycle yet, about to tho.

We have diablo og and true og 52 days into flower. The trues are already really amber, suprising the shit out of us, the diablo have bigger buds but they look at least 10 days behind the trues in ripeness. The diablo has no real smell yet, kinda like broccoli right now and we're a little worried it's not gonna be bomb. The true smells killa, at 20 days the nugs had a beautiful lemon pine sol funk that was a delight to smell.

If anyone has any info they can impart I'd be stoked as hell! peace to all, BL

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
hey biglove, my Diablo is lagging a bit too, however I think its my fault because I defoilated her REALLY heavily, AND seeded a fair amount with some males I had. She's actually on the exact same day :biglaugh: we'll see what happens, looks like she's startin to get shit goin now though.

snapped a couple pix, sorry some are a hair blurry, no tripod this mornin'

Tahoe OG day 52

picture.php

Kens GDP

picture.php

IE OG

just a lil side nug

picture.php

F13 x A11

defoilated this one pretty heavy too so I'm not seein big colas but those lil marbles are ROCK HARD and have an amazing aroma. I hope it carries thru the cure. Insanely sticky. Really diggin' this strain so far.

picture.php

ECSD

just startin to get all floppy, damn this cut is nice, incredible glistening frost everywhere, I wish I had a better camera that could do her justice.

picture.php

G

Growdsix

more RAIDS..IN SANDIEGIO..

more RAIDS..IN SANDIEGIO..

Drug Enforcement Administration officials have raided a medical marijuana facility in Wildomar as part of a sting operation that included 11 other facilities and homes in North County San Diego.

Extreme Holistic Care located on Corydon Street was raided by Drug Enforcement Agency officials Thursday, but no arrests have been made as of Tuesday morning, said Amy Roderick of the Drug Enforcement Administration.

The raid was part of a sweep that included facilities in Oceanside, Vista and San Marcos.

Roderick said an investigation is ongoing and she would not confirm what was seized from Extreme Holistic Care.

“I can say that if there had been any marijuana, it would have been seized,” she said. “It is a Schedule 1 substance under federal law.”

Under California's Compassionate Use Act of 1996 and the subsequent Medical Marijuana Program Act that became law on Jan.1, 2004, qualified patients and their primary caregivers are permitted "to use, possess and cultivate marijuana for medical purposes without criminal prosecution” in the state. But the Act conflicts with federal law, which classifies marijuana as a Schedule 1 drug and prohibits prescriptions for it.

“For us, there is no argument. We are a federal agency,” Roderick said.

Extreme Holistic Care has not been ordered to shut down, according to Roderick.

It is unclear whether the City of Wildomar has ordered the facility to close.

humbleguy

Veteran
Hey bros,

anyone have any grow info and pics of the Black Cherry Soda Danny Boy cut and Strawberry X-18? I got those cuts about 3 days before the raid and I'm glad I did because both are badass looking plants, hearty as hell, but havn't put any into cycle yet, about to tho.

We have diablo og and true og 52 days into flower. The trues are already really amber, suprising the shit out of us, the diablo have bigger buds but they look at least 10 days behind the trues in ripeness. The diablo has no real smell yet, kinda like broccoli right now and we're a little worried it's not gonna be bomb. The true smells killa, at 20 days the nugs had a beautiful lemon pine sol funk that was a delight to smell.

If anyone has any info they can impart I'd be stoked as hell! peace to all, BL

Black Cherry Soda was recently used in TGA's latest "Plush Berry" cross, The DannyBoy was an old Cherry AK selection I believe, also hailing from Subcool's work. Please post up some pics of your black cherry soda when you get a chance I'd be very interested to see what you get.

Mitochondrion

What's with the shitty weather on Wednesday??

LOL^^^

The black Cherry Soda is a new cut subcool is rocking which has some amazing magentas and pinks in. He claims it is the best smeeling plant he has. I was lucky enough to get 5 from an Hemp Depot, auction about 3 months ago. I am waiting to move to a new location to grow them.I have seen the X-18 around for a while. I believe X-18 is supposed to be old school pakistani land race genes I believe. I have seen it around here and there for a few years but this is what I have found from google.

Pc still down, All of your guys pics look blingy
Interested in that weird ass one

Grats all, Mito-:tiphat:

humbleguy

Veteran
I can vouch for subcool, been running his lines for some time. I won't be buying any seed for years but if I were it would be his unreleased 'Ace of Spades' which is Black Cherry Soda x JTR. Here's my black cherry keeper from his work with SunnyCheeba back in 2006, still have and love this cut after 5 years!!
picture.php
picture.php

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro....such nice looking buds...i can see the c99 influence without question...in the structure...the formation...in the pistil coloration...and i can only see the underside of one leaf, but i recognize the coloration...by harvest time the undersides of the leaves will be dark pink (if they arent already) and it will give the buds a lil...uuuuummmmmm...'aura' (?) of reddish pink orangey color....based on what ive seen from diff generations of this cindy line and the mystery seed grow i did that turned out to be chem99...great job man...remember, if they do smell cindy dominant at harvest, that distinct smell, keep em jarred up for 4-6 weeks and it will be drastically diff...much more so then most strains...ime...thanks man
GEEZ...so much nice stuff in this thread its impossible to rep everyone! nice....everything guys...pics, news, info, blah blah....

Mitochondrion

I can vouch for subcool, been running his lines for some time. I won't be buying any seed for years but if I were it would be his unreleased 'Ace of Spades' which is Black Cherry Soda x JTR. Here's my black cherry keeper from his work with SunnyCheeba back in 2006, still have and love this cut after 5 years!!
picture.php
picture.php
BLC x JTR sounds like like a perfect thing!! No Idea....
But can vouch for that Black Cherry right there! BOMB Candy!
Got any pics of the sputnik?

Great Job Melting Pot!

humbleguy

Veteran
Got any pics of the sputnik?

Mito- shit it's been four years since sputnik landed in Tennessee! time flies!! I just had someone PM me for info on that strain. I might just need to dig some pics up.

Melting Pot- Got any full plant shots? Thebud development looks pure OG to me but I def see the cindy in the calyx forming.

black cherry again
picture.php

on a different note, has anybody else tried out that Google Power Meter thing?

I got mine set up and am absolutely appalled at what I'm seeing.

they tell you to the .01 how many kWh you are using in 10 minute blocks, 24/7.

so I can tell the difference in the chart between 10 watts worth of something kickin on or off.

when my 1000w light turns off (I tested with a Kill A Watt and it comes out at 960w) my chart registers a drop of 400w. Straight up bullshit.

an hour before my light comes on I'm at a certain kWh usage (don't wanna get to specific here, I'm sure you understand) an hour after my light kicks on (same 1000w) I'm at the exact same kWh.

hmmmmmmmmmm

The sample chart they have as an image shows spikes, just a random amount, but spikes. I.E. someone turns on a 1100w microwave for 10 minutes, it shows.

well I microwaved something the other day just to test this.... I got no spikes (1100w microwave)

what I'm seeing is blocks and plateaus, not spikes. Nearly everything is in 1 hour increments whatever kWh it happens to be at, its at nearly that amount +/- 10 watts or so, for the full hour.

also, what I think is fucking my bill up is apparently I have over 1.5 kWh of 24/7 passive draw. The clock on my DVR, oven, fridge cycling every couple hours etc does NOT pull that amount, no fucking way. My lights are off, no TV's on, grow wattage accounted for and I still have that draw? I call BS.

I'm curious to see if anyone else has tried this out, what have you seen? do you have spikes or blocks?

it should look like a line graph, mine looks like a bar graph with my purported 'usage'.

Here is my Meter Screen, I used a 400W HPS for 2 days. Sunday I was up at 6am - left by 8am. Gone All day monday until 8pm. Light comes on at 6am till 6pm. If you want to see Spikes you would have to download the RAW data into Excel and Graph the day.

SDGE_Capture.JPG

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
that valley 99 looks AWESOME! The bud colors, and the color of the pistils look soo Cindy.. But the bud structure has a bit of OG. Very nice!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys:) The 3 females I found are all real beautiful specimens...they pretty much grow themselves, just some light and some time was all it took. I am glad I still have 5 more to crack.
Sorry Humble, no full plant shots...Most of these girls were topped once and flipped at 8", so they only have 2 main nugs on them. Was looking for a keeper more than looking for yield this go-round.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

that valley 99 looks AWESOME! The bud colors, and the color of the pistils look soo Cindy.. But the bud structure has a bit of OG. Very nice!

Thats what i thought too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.