San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Green Crack from PNC...

Green Crack from PNC...

Got these from APE after I got ripped off and he didn't even charge me. 30 cuts of Green Crack for free...another reason why I am so fuckin pissed off at what the fuck happened...This is for you bro...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These had no veg time, they came home and went straight to pots and into 12/12, that's why they are small. Had to to make up for the robbery. Keep it danK SD!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey I love you too guys, on the topic of Hogsbreath..any one in this thread a SD native and head when the real Hogsbreath was going around? Did it smell like mango baby shit?

i remember out of the three or four 'regular' san diego strains i was getting in 99 thru 02 or so i HATED when bro got hb...it was good buzz for sure...just hated the smell...was not quite the snob i am now back then so its hard for me to remember mango in it...then again...these were cash crop systems pumpin in houses not even occupied...i doubt ive ever had the breath grown by someone who cared...big difference

humbleguy

Veteran
Trinity- Garlic Mango to be exact. Do a search for Hawg's breath and you should find plenty of info buried in posts I made over the past 6 months.

The adventure continues....... 14 phenos.......(Sour Dubble x Alien Dawg)

the Alien Dub Tribe

+/- 1 week
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

T

Trinity Gold

Humbleguy - Thanks buddy. :D Do you think that there are any SD heads if given some sample nugs they'd be able to ID the Hogsbreath? Like how some one from the bay would just "know" Grandaddy Purple?

G

guest5703

Humble, have all those phenos been sexed? And if so, your running with 14 dif females this is gonna be awesome to see!

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Humble, have all those phenos been sexed? And if so, your running with 14 dif females this is gonna be awesome to see!
They were made using STS reversed Alien Dog-Ether pollen so barring any freak occurrence, they'll all be female :)

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
haha CLASSIC!
Those first 2 shots look VERY VERY sour dubble dom. The leaf characteristics, and the color remind me very much of the dubble.
Definitely EXTREMELY excited to see how those things turn out... Im sure you will have some Blinged out shots in no time

S

Shan Diego

... VERY VERY sour dubble dom. The leaf characteristics, and the color remind me very much of the dub..

Absolutely. The light/dark contrast. Dub b dom fo sho. I'm wondering if the leaves will start to curl up at the base edges when they get a little older, like the Alien family tends to do...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Absolutely. The light/dark contrast. Dub b dom fo sho. I'm wondering if the leaves will start to curl up at the base edges when they get a little older, like the Alien family tends to do...

i imagine they will, as im lookin at a few sourdubs in my tent now and they tend to curl up under the resin at the base of the leaves....
---sampled an EARLY sample of cashplant b pheno...a skull special...day 47...stuff is gonna be some serious smoke in less then 70...i started the first stage of flush a few days ago...virtually all the trichs were cloudy in late 40s...leaves were starting to lose color on thier own..gettin anxious as hell...im not even bothering w pics til the end cuz no matter what i do, they just dont do justice to the girls!

Storm Shadow

Veteran
I get my camera back tommarow...thank goodnes..I have so much bomb to show...Time to go all out....i just planted over 200 seeds in the last 3 weeks.....Crazy all indoors :)

Jalisco Kid

IMG_1257-TAHOE-HEIR.jpg

IMG_1243-TAHOE-OGjpg.jpg

IMG_1252-TAHOE-OG.jpg

Hey, a pure Sativa @ 13 weeks, only 5-7 more weeks to go! LOL [Vietnamese/Nepalese]

IMG_1244-WILLIE-NELSON.jpg

I liked my willie nelson It was my ole lady´s favorite smoke. Reef gave me his cut about 5 years ago. I never ran it past 14 weeks indoor. Seems like the flavor would really drop off past that. It was one of the more stabelest girls in my stable. I was reading posts from April I thought my computer was messed up. I did not even know what month I am in. Mexico is rocking here ar the ranch. We are making our own butter today to drop a lb a friend gave me this week. Getting ready for friends to drop in for semana santa. Between the oil,my black viet and these cookies we should either drop their anxiety for being in Mex. or throw them over the edge. Glad to hear the pad´s are holding their own.
JK

Jalisco Kid

New Toy

New Toy

I took these pics down the street from one of sdf locals(sorry for not stopping by but I was afrid of messing my flight for the ranch)

I just made this Tank I call the BM3000 for Beast Master in my 3000 series. It is built like a brick WC. It has multi-directional,multi-level flow,2 aeration systems,2) 2" adjustable height drains,1) 2" overflow,2) 1.5" intakes,1) 8" porthole, 1) 4way 1/4" top feed.
I put everything in I could think that other rdwc systems lack and then some. This is a 36 gal version.

I ran 2 cycles through the prototypes and it blows the others off the map. You do not get the growth of my aeros in veg but it keeps up with them in flower. I made it for a friend who is a little shy for my aero tanks. Suerte JK

Attachments

• P1090251.jpg
    P1090251.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 8
  • P1090226.jpg
    P1090226.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 10
  • P1090224.jpg
    P1090224.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.