What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
is that supposed to be the triangle, or the legend, with the rename??
why am i thinking louie=legend?
carry on....

EDIT: OHGEE I was just gonna send him a love tap, but you handled it. NICE

Wasn't at one point in time valley being suggested as triangle as well?
I swear i read that somewhere on these baords, in passing.

TR

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
never heard of the louie.
so the "pnc og" is the louie, with a rename?
i just wish things would be called what they are STRAIGHT UP no name changes to protect those that have broken promises or whatever... wtf folks? if you are man enough to pass it be man enough to tell whoever you pass it to to be man enough to call it what it is when they post it and pass it on. no wonder theres so much confusion in regards to cuts and lineage and what not. geez....

sorry for rant but felt the need. respect the plant.

anyways, not that it matters to me, but is it like the other "elite of the elite" ogs - finicky to grow finicky to root lower yeilding but super crip to burn? for some reason those are my favorite....
its got that nice sharp leaf seration ive seen in the fire and valley... thats like a sign of quality if ive ever seen one.

hey trop if i recall correctly the valley was noted as "similiar" to the triangle/tk by a few folks in the know. and the triangle is an s1 of the legend. right? hahahaha

if it smokes like a champ grow it.
if it doesnt, toss that shit.

aloha

damn that hella sucks! was gonna come the 1st now to pick up as many ogs as i could and now this, guess its back to dreaming lol :/

sry to all you that lost jobs etc. hope its comes back on track as soon as possible! guess you never know what the gov is thinking! damn retards!

G

Growdsix

never heard of the louie.
so the "pnc og" is the louie, with a rename?
i just wish things would be called what they are STRAIGHT UP no name changes to protect those that have broken promises or whatever... wtf folks? if you are man enough to pass it be man enough to tell whoever you pass it to to be man enough to call it what it is when they post it and pass it on. no wonder theres so much confusion in regards to cuts and lineage and what not. geez....

sorry for rant but felt the need. respect the plant.

anyways, not that it matters to me, but is it like the other "elite of the elite" ogs - finicky to grow finicky to root lower yeilding but super crip to burn? for some reason those are my favorite....
its got that nice sharp leaf seration ive seen in the fire and valley... thats like a sign of quality if ive ever seen one.

hey trop if i recall correctly the valley was noted as "similiar" to the triangle/tk by a few folks in the know. and the triangle is an s1 of the legend. right? hahahaha

if it smokes like a champ grow it.
if it doesnt, toss that shit.

aloha

Louie the 13th? hhmm... sunvalley caregivers claims they have the real deal..

God I miss that cut...

attachment.php

Attachments

• SVC%20Louis%20XIII%202%28edit%29.jpg
    SVC%20Louis%20XIII%202%28edit%29.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 9
G

Growdsix

I feel bad hearing about APE losing all his stock...This thread was built on alot of his cuts.. and now he's done for good....that 91 PNC OG was The Louie Cut..

FUCK YOU DEA!! PRICKS!

OMG!!

Nooooo!!

Please God...P.N.C. protect ape and all the peeps that MADE SOCAL THE CLONE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!

LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP... SHAN KNOWS ME..

E

entheogen

Very sad for Ape and for San Diego. Hesitated on picking up a couple new cuts for space reasons…wish I hadn’t. Good luck to ya’ Ape. Hope everything works out. Seems like it’s about to get weird in SD again…Yeah Dumanis and company.

its such a shame, i read on another site that they really did a bad job too. more or less wrecked it by the sounds of things! it really makes you wonder how they work, and why they do it? i mean c´mon, there is a big diff in closing a place and ruining it!

its really time for a change, but this is not what i was hoping for. made me so pissed when i read it! what do we need to do to be left alone? demonstrate and turn the city up side down like in the middle east and north africa? starting to wonder if that it! a massive country wide protest agaist these outrages methods!

we are the ppl they should protect and serve right? not some suit from washington that says i dont like pot! fuck that shit!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey guys,

Just saying hello, back home after a long trip, and on my planning for the 420 in Amsterdam... Visiting SD was a blast, I wish I had more time there, maybe next one.

Cannot thank you enough for the warm welcomes, I really liked the SD spirit.

I'm sad to hear shit is going on there, hope you fellow are safe and will keep the good job up... I know you will !

thanks again, and don't forget, grow some sativas ;)

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Sonnabitch...I guess all the shit APE told me about the cut and keeping the name quiet goes out the window, so now what...well great...this fuckin sucks...what a shitty fuckin week so far...try and Keep it danK Dago...

praisehim.

Veteran
its such a shame, i read on another site that they really did a bad job too. more or less wrecked it by the sounds of things! it really makes you wonder how they work, and why they do it? i mean c´mon, there is a big diff in closing a place and ruining it!

its really time for a change, but this is not what i was hoping for. made me so pissed when i read it! what do we need to do to be left alone? demonstrate and turn the city up side down like in the middle east and north africa? starting to wonder if that it! a massive country wide protest agaist these outrages methods!

we are the ppl they should protect and serve right? not some suit from washington that says i dont like pot! fuck that shit!

lets say you got 100g sittin in your house, and federally, theres no way to prove that you leglly made that dough. so they say, turn everything over... an GTFO.
the feds are making free money by wielding a badge and gun, straight cowboy style, its never gonna change.

Sonnabitch...I guess all the shit APE told me about the cut and keeping the name quiet goes out the window, so now what...well great...this fuckin sucks...what a shitty fuckin week so far...try and Keep it danK Dago...

yea it does bro! i dont know why he put it under lock and key??? the dude who gave it to him did it with no restrictions.. i know i had to give ape half the shit to get the cut! well everyone have a great day!

echo_chamber

See what happens when you try to be sneaky and keep relevant strain information from other good growers? :dance: Let this be a lesson, be true to the plant and its name or it will bite ya back, LOL :D Also, if you never lie, you dont have to remember anything...

I feel hiding strain genetics and renaming stuff is counterproductive to the community and unfair to the plant and its lineage (if some people even care, i sure do.) Attempts at exclusivity and profit motives will damage any good thing... Don't let Capitalism ruin Marijuana.. ha!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I'm thinking p.o. is also stocking this mystery og. I picked up two cuts of it on monday and I threw those bitches in the trash on my way home:bashhead: took me 30 miles before I realized it and turned around to go dumpster divin...I picked em outta the trash and got home to find out that the stems had snapped above the rockwool :( need to throw em in the aero and hope for the best. anyways they sais it's the BIZ and its a 20 year old og cut, said he couldn't give out any info other than that...the tming makes me think that its possibly the same cut, regardless I need to grab some more

good news on PO stocking it aswell! lets hope its what we think it is! just a shame i would rather head to sd to get it! even if its a bit longer from bay! support the ones that support you they say!

best wishes to SD!

I'm thinking p.o. is also stocking this mystery og. I picked up two cuts of it on monday and I threw those bitches in the trash on my way home:bashhead: took me 30 miles before I realized it and turned around to go dumpster divin...I picked em outta the trash and got home to find out that the stems had snapped above the rockwool :( need to throw em in the aero and hope for the best. anyways they sais it's the BIZ and its a 20 year old og cut, said he couldn't give out any info other than that...the tming makes me think that its possibly the same cut, regardless I need to grab some more

lol haha :D :dance013: what a thing to do :D big doooh right there!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
See what happens when you try to be sneaky and keep relevant strain information from other good growers? :dance: Let this be a lesson, be true to the plant and its name or it will bite ya back, LOL :D Also, if you never lie, you dont have to remember anything...

I feel hiding strain genetics and renaming stuff is counterproductive to the community and unfair to the plant and its lineage (if some people even care, i sure do.) Attempts at exclusivity and profit motives will damage any good thing... Don't let Capitalism ruin Marijuana.. ha!

Please know the story before chiming in...

The originator of the cut did not want it released as Louie and asked APE personally to change the name before releasing it. I'm not going to say more than that because I was asked not to say anything but since the louie is out of the bag so to speak I guess this piece of information is ok as well.

I got the last little itty bitty cut of it before it all went down...she isn't even rooted yet...*cough*P*cough*M*cough*...just in case...damn this is some good bud...
picture.php

picture.php

Smoking one of these right now and I must say that this stuff is very reminiscent of the old school NYCD I used to grow about 5 years ago. Lung expansion is great, smooth yet tickles a little. Smells is sweet citrus diesel. The cut is kept and will be dubbed Princess Dy Cut(Princess Diesel x Dynamite aka Princess Dyniesel)...although I don't know which picture is which cut so I posted them both..again...our friend(the grower of these fine buds) is doing great btw. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.