What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
LOL @ ratsquirrel

zenmaster - The tahoe can show the leaf curl/twist/discoloration as well. It doesnt show as often as the valley, but she definitely has it.
I havent ran the ORGNkid cut myself. I was gonna run it and my valley side by side, but didnt get around to it before i took a break from gardening. Its definitely on my to do list. Its very possible that they could be the same. But APE got his directly from ORGNkid. The cut i have hasnt been circulated too much, and APEs never got it.

Regardless, any legit ogkush cut is awesome. Some more resemble eachother than others, but its definitely possible to distinguish between each cut. Especially if they are all grown together in the same enviroment, it can be drastic the differences between them.
However, different gardens produce slightly different results/smells...
I have grown the Ghost, 818, SFV, Larry, HA, Tahoe, Valley (maybe some others i cant remember) and all are very distinguishable.
Ok so i dont know where im going with that, but basically i gotta see the valleys side by side. Shit so many ogkush cuts, theres like 5+ different kinds of valleys (818,sfv,valley,ORGNkid valley and whatever other names that associate with the valley)

There wouldnt be this ridiculously retarded name game if the OG wasnt so killer. It sucks that its so confusing and outlandish. But ogkush really is the best pot there is IMO

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
zenmaster - The tahoe can show the leaf curl/twist/discoloration as well. It doesnt show as often as the valley, but she definitely has it.
I havent ran the ORGNkid cut myself. I was gonna run it and my valley side by side, but didnt get around to it before i took a break from gardening. Its definitely on my to do list. Its very possible that they could be the same. But APE got his directly from ORGNkid. The cut i have hasnt been circulated too much, and APEs never got it.

yeah I was gonna say I'll do a side by side for ya :)

Regardless, any legit ogkush cut is awesome. Some more resemble eachother than others, but its definitely possible to distinguish between each cut. Especially if they are all grown together in the same enviroment, it can be drastic the differences between them.
However, different gardens produce slightly different results/smells...
I have grown the Ghost, 818, SFV, Larry, HA, Tahoe, Valley (maybe some others i cant remember) and all are very distinguishable.
yeah I ran a Valley, Fire, and Larry all side by side and each one was slightly different, definitely OG though.

Now I've got to side by side the Valley, Tahoe, Fire, Skywalker, Woody, Diablo, and IE OG's (supposedly the 'true larry' cut? we'll see). should be a fun mission.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
There wouldnt be this ridiculously retarded name game if the OG wasnt so killer. It sucks that its so confusing and outlandish. But ogkush really is the best pot there is IMO

what about all this planetary og shit i see keep coming to surface? jupiter, orion, neptune, etc. etc. you any info on these strains? grown em before? smoked em before?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ive smoked most of the planetary og's. And there all just other cuts renamed IMO.
GCguy [who sourced the Diablo og (claiming it originates in florida)] says he was responsible for getting the earth collective guys the cuts that they renamed the different planets. He knows which ones are which, if i wasnt so ripped when he explained it to me maybe i would remember. Ill try to pick his brain if i see him again.

I do remember many of the times i tried any of the planetary ogs. They seemed like some really long cured buds. Always had a dark, very dense long cured appearance and smell.
So often many names are givin to one og cut. There is a Platinum og cut, that also goes by SouthWest og, and Triple og... All the same exact cut, and i assume different than ORGNkid's triple og / xxx og.
Fuck. Too confusing. I cant wait until something comes along thats better than og

KRD

Smoketrees I am almost done with the tahoe,valley side by side and think the valley is gonna win, Probably the best og I have ever smelled the nugs stack up better also more indica looking but either way there both at the top of the food chain.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
ive smoked most of the planetary og's. And there all just other cuts renamed IMO.

yeah one of my commercial buddys swears those planetarys are all crosses. i think the same as you. everytime i hear some ridiculous names put on these kushes it just seems like bullshit. especially in the hay day kush kraze in LA a few years back where there were 10000 names on OG. (bel air, 909, 707, beverely hills, compton, pussy, gang-star, etc. etc.) shit was getting ridiculous. i remember walking into fairfax for the first time as i was getting introduced to the staff and i remember looking at the wall and seeing literally 60+ og kushes. with maybe 5/6 that were actually worth smoking. they even had the audacity to name one of them the $100 kush "benjamin og". fucking 100/8th. ad people were paying it all day. blew my fucking mind. ive never smoked ANY herb that was worth 800/oz. never. even if it was the last grower on earth and he held the only supply of mj i would never think about paying that much. shit is a fucking joke. especially when theres 200+ other shops to buy weed from....i guess thats LA for ya. people with more money then brains and the willingness to flaunt their cash rolls....

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
I have refused a cut of the $100 kush on the same principle... fuck that, thats not something to brag about. I would rather grow $20 kush.

C

csedge

While on OG's my dago friend gave me Woody OG, Respect OG, and Hell's Angels OG does anyone on the boards know anything about these? Guess he wanted to let me see what flavor I wanted for myself!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

Veteran
While on OG's my dago friend gave me Woody OG, Respect OG, and Hell's Angels OG does anyone on the boards know anything about these? Guess he wanted to let me see what flavor I wanted for myself!

i heard the woody is a master og cross. i dont remember which og. but the vendor that used to bring it to us always did a kill job with it. people loved it. so do it. i havent seen the respect or HA in a few years...

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ive smoked woody og a few times from a certain club, and whatever there woody og was, was some dank unique og.. Or og cross that was very very og dominant...

Its hard to really remember what set it apart from the other ogs, but i definitely remember it having a completely different smell than any other og ive smelled before.... Who knows if its the same as the woody og cut you got...

The HA og is the kill!!! seriously fire... I have a friend i gave the rascal/fire and HA too.. And after a few runs he ended up keeping the HA over fire... Another friend of mine who grew both also prefered the HA, although the fire turned out like crap for him.
I personally prefered the rascal/fire... But the HA is definitely a keeper. the HA seems more elusive now than it did a year or 2 ago. I need to work on resourcing her

edit: ya, i was gonna say something. But calcioerba's pics definitely were no question the fire/rascal. Unmistakeable. The cut, not from CC seeds. K+++ for spreading her around bro! :)

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres my take on OG in general and the three i have the most experience with...OG rocks...i know we are going thru a second wave(at least) of everyone being overloaded on the shit...but damn...its just bomb smoke. period...i like em all...and believe me, hang out w spicoli awhile...see if you dont end up trying a shit ton of em...:)..it kills so many strains.... by inches or miles...dont matter...cuz you dont really build up a tolerance to em...well, building a tolerance to og means you can smoke and still function...not that you cant get high...ha
a)tahoe---its the stoniest of the ones i smoke on a semi to reg basis...fukn kick you in your head
b) the...uhhh...fire cut...man...hard to even describe...i still never really 'aced' it...og's can be such a bitch...spicoli gave me about a 70% on a couple of these...i will defer to him cuz he knows more of this strain..but if thats 70....daaaaaaammmmnn..
c)the fuckin tastiest of em all...VALLEY...the smell is....well...what sets it apart? i dunno...but its apart...i tell peeps its cheesy og..in a good way...spicoli just looked at me like i was nuts...i dunno...cheesy more in the fact that the aroma actually has a texture...like cheese..wow...im really really high...i should show peeps what has me rambling......good luck describing it...wondering how this one compares in taste to triangle? holy shit...how long have i been typing? is it really neccesary for me to type EVERY single thought i have on a subject? sheesh...well fuck it...i typed it...someones gonna fukn read it! ha...im out...

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
-people prob hate it when i cant sleep and get bored!:)---
my bro came by today w some of his outdoor...left me an ounce or so for the seeds i hooked him up with...but the cool thing was listening to him talk about his grow and seeing the slideshow...started talking to the dude two years ago...he knew i grew and wanted some advice...i have never really done anything outdoor..but i steered him to ic and a couple books..we talked canna philosophy and this guy set out to get it done...he is emailing me some pics of his garden this past year...i hope to be able to do a pretty good log for him..its inspirational...the plants were magnificent and his knowledge of growing amassed in two years is stunning to say the least...why cant folks like him be the messengers of herb? no..we get joe rogan...i love joe..but hey...anyways...listening to him talk about how the cannabis garden drastically altered the bio diversity of his land...how it had its own lil world from caterpillars to hummingbirds to everything in between made me wanna go outdoor! ha..anyways..heres some shots..the first three are TOXIC LEMON by MOTAREBEL...lemme tell you...if you got these beans get em outdoors quick! the fullshots of this plant will blow your mind...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

------------
---this is g13haze from greenhouse...honestly..i dunno how good it is yet cuz i was so freakin high from the toxic lemon..but the flavor...its hard to describe...not really...i dunno why i said that...its fuckin..lemony...ummm..well..lemon haze? dont they have a strain called lemon haze? fukn weird...cuz this IS lemon haze..ha...sooo tasty...
picture.php

---------------
--uuuummm red dragon from barneys...again...no freakin idea...i will smoke some after i smoke this blueberry...oh shit..no pics of the blueberry...
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts