What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Hey All,
It looks like I spread some slightly incorrect information last night.

Regarding Long Beach Lottery.....Here's what I found this morning-
Each request for a permit requires an application fee of $14,742 for each collective site and $11,584 for each cultivation site. Permit fees will be paid when the permit is issued.

So far, the city has collected $777,120 in application fees. That includes the applicants who have been disqualified for the lottery due to incomplete or insufficient paperwork. Those fees were kept as well.

Regarding Rancho Cordova Measure 0
1) for indoor cultivation, from $600 to
$900 per year for each square foot of area cultivated; and 2)
for outdoor cultivation, from $600 to $900 per year for each
12.5 square feet of area cultivated.

Thats for PERSONAL MEDICAL grows. I think this is one of the scariest results from last night because it PASSED. ASA must challenge this in court.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey All,
It looks like I spread some slightly incorrect information last night.

Regarding Long Beach Lottery.....Here's what I found this morning-
Each request for a permit requires an application fee of $14,742 for each collective site and $11,584 for each cultivation site. Permit fees will be paid when the permit is issued.

So far, the city has collected $777,120 in application fees. That includes the applicants who have been disqualified for the lottery due to incomplete or insufficient paperwork. Those fees were kept as well.

Regarding Rancho Cordova Measure 0
1) for indoor cultivation, from $600 to
$900 per year for each square foot of area cultivated; and 2)
for outdoor cultivation, from $600 to $900 per year for each
12.5 square feet of area cultivated.

whats that from/about GT?
passed?
huh?
i
Thats for PERSONAL MEDICAL grows. I think this is one of the scariest results from last night because it PASSED. ASA must challenge this in court.

whats that from/about GT?
passed?
huh?
thanks in advance

praisehim.

Veteran
GT- Thanks so much for clarifying that, and yes.. If i lived in cordova, i'd shit a massive brick.haha.

SUB- NICE : )

statusquo- you seem cool as fuck,and your post had some interesting facts, but lets listen to sub and keep the prop 19 discussions off this thread.

anyway- Its hot as hell, hope everyones enjoying the sun.

The "Measure O" for the city of Rancho Cordova places a new taxation on PERSONAL grows with no distinction being made between recreational & medical. If you want to see some scary shit check this link-
http://www.elections.saccounty.net/c...sac_025029.pdf

now that's madness. one of my first thoughts is 1 too many people have given "I make $xxxk untaxed a year" and put pipe dreams in the voter's minds...holy shit 12.5 sq feet equals over $6k in "taxes" a year! WTF! and what dumb shit decided it was cheaper to grow outdoor than indoor-and by 12 ft to 1 ft. Can't believe this is the first i heard of that...what a fkn scary "tax"...bet the asshole who wrote it just got voted back in too

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Ok Gentlemen. Lets try this again. And keep this thread going, and civil. It is what it is. A lot of emotions behind legalization. But lets keep that in the prop 19 threads that are open. And out of these threads. Sometimes its best to not even talk politics with your own family!

So please no personal attacks, keep the bud shots strong! And the love for marijuana even stronger

SCF

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
---status quo-i actually got no real problem w you...i have enjoyed your posts and contributions...you just happened to be in my way when i was lookin to roll over people of a certain viewpoint
-------

Last edited by a moderator:

statusquo

I don't understand why my post was deleted? It wasn't a personal attack at all and I was respectful towards subrob, at least IMO...Regardless of the specific post, I have the utmost respect for Sub;s contribution to the SD MMJ scene and this community right here. I have given him rep more than a few times :) Anyways the 19 part was irrelevant and now given that it is over, there should be no further need to discuss it and I'm fine with moving on I just don't see the need for censorship in this case but I suppose that's why you're the admin and I am just sitting here grabbing my dick ^_^

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
could ya leave the part about status quo? i thought that was respectful.
---and w respect to scf, i didnt see that you had jumped in when i made the last post, so no disrespect directed at you,...
EDIT...i guess status quo is here...hope you saw the part of my post directed at you

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
I don't understand why my post was deleted? It wasn't a personal attack at all and I was respectful towards subrob, at least IMO...Regardless of the specific post, I have the utmost respect for Sub;s contribution to the SD MMJ scene and this community right here. I have given him rep more than a few times :) Anyways the 19 part was irrelevant and now given that it is over, there should be no further need to discuss it and I'm fine with moving on I just don't see the need for censorship in this case but I suppose that's why you're the admin and I am just sitting here grabbing my dick ^_^

We just need not to talk about Prop 19 in this thread. This is a great thread. I love what you guys are doing down south! Really showing the world what its all about in the Medical World. I would hate to see this thread get binned because of none sense. You guys can continue the prop 19 stuff in the prop 19 threads. And any other news, can be posted as a new thread, or in already existing one. No offense nothing against anyone here. I just dont think every one of you worked this hard, just to get this thread closed. Not that im threating too. But im sure many admins will see it more as a problem, than a benefit. Its more than just one decision here. 2 moderators and plenty of Admins. I'm just a file keeper. I keep the desk clean for the boss. Thats all.

SCF

statusquo

No I didn't get a chance :( and I just want to reiterate, even though it seems clear you're on the same page :), that there was nothing personal at all about our discussion. As I stated I know that subrob is viewed by many as course but usually it is totally fine and even welcomed, at least by me! People need to wake the fuck up and get slapped in the face every now and then haha - including me!. Not to mention it's often very entertaining :) It just happens that this particular time I thought Sub's words were a little too course this time ^_^.

Edit: ah, thanks for the clarification SCF :) and no worries I've got now hard feelings towards anyone here (unless there was some shady shit said while I was gone haha)

statusquo

I don't know anything about you besides this post so I'll take you at your word in regards to your growing skills and access to unique/elite genetics. That being said, I assure you people like sub and SCF have worked with the best and are invaluable assets to this community on ICmag and the SD community. They are professionals and have consistantly produced top shelf for many years. Also, and I'm not sure about SCF but I'm assuming so, sub has done a BUNCH of breeding and conservation of genetics. As an earlier poster mentioned, he is at the heart of the SD elite cannabis genetics scene. I don't appreciate you coming here and disrespecting them like that; let's just keep things civil and chill, it's about bud and compassion! :)

Thanks sub ;)

And just curious Os, are you from San Diego?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr.Diddy

Thats what it's all about! Great pics! Just gotmy camera to work again so things aregonna pickup a bit.

I am happy that we can all get passed this election and continue this thread without any political influence or arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts