What's new

San Diegos Finest Cuts #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Funny how old school becomes new again. Looking awesome rob! Glad you and Voo decided to do that. He dropped off a few beans of his crosses over here. Wish I had the time to pop em. Really cool of you to help that lady out too, that's what I love about SD, we look out for each other. Keep it danK Dago!

G

guest5703

Just having some fun

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Looks like the owner of the the lighter in that Bubble shot knows how to open a beer ;)

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
@GT - haha, I thought the exact same thing when I saw that. haha. Cant wait to see you in a few days brother!

hey wheres greyskull been? wasn he the one had the Purple Nightshade??? Is that cut being spread?
and sry to repeat myself, is there anyrealtion to sd bullrider and romulan? probably not, but just a question...thanks all

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey wheres greyskull been? wasn he the one had the Purple Nightshade??? Is that cut being spread?
and sry to repeat myself, is there anyrealtion to sd bullrider and romulan? probably not, but just a question...thanks all

Aloha
Just lurking..
No purple nightshade here... Had the garbageville purple kush and the grape romulan... Wanna say ape has the grom in rotation but im not sure

Whats the pnightshade?

Grizz

Veteran
Aloha
Just lurking..
No purple nightshade here... Had the garbageville purple kush and the grape romulan... Wanna say ape has the grom in rotation but im not sure

Whats the pnightshade?
still running the grom myself skull, just cant make myself get rid of her, have found that if you let her go 70 days its much stronger smoke

hey thanks for gettin back-coulda sworn it was you-but i did have some doubt. i used to have the thread tagged but my comp got hit by a UFC virus for watchin the fights online awhile back and I had to reinstall my drivers lol-fkn dana white.
someone had a very clean coco drain to waste setup. using botanicare 7"x8"x44" white trays(not exact dimensions but close) they put 5-6 2 gal plants in each. str8 coco. 2 1kws per section like 4-5 rows per 1kw. each was hardlined to a waste container for all runoff. using h&g nutrients. Trainwreck, graperom and Purple nightshade. it was either a purple pheno of nightshade or a cross i cant remember. deep deep purple big buds...bummer.
Im hoping to score the grape rom very soon here. i have a great cut of old romulan-96 fed seeds i was told-yields great sticky classic rom flav/smell. cant wait to get grom! O ya-my old rom is why i asked about bullrider relation-maybe i have a different bullrider-but it has some very similar looks and smells...i dunno

statusquo

Great pictures as always humble :) +K. Ironic that someone who grow's top shelf every single time is so humble! I respect your humility, skills, and contribution to the ICmag/SD community.

In regards to the sage, I have been hearing about it in SD. My friend up in Santa Cruz comes down here about once a month to unload (he's a med patient but he gets way more for his services down here than up there). His two strains that he has always been running have been allen wrench and purple Kush. A few runs though he's brought down some sage. It was one of his first grows and didn't know too much about the strain so it wasn't close to dialed in but the sage high is really nice and it smells really good too. Bag appeal could use some improvement but for being a sativa, it has a pretty nice flowering time.

zenoonez

Veteran
Great pictures as always humble :) +K. Ironic that someone who grow's top shelf every single time is so humble! I respect your humility, skills, and contribution to the ICmag/SD community.

In regards to the sage, I have been hearing about it in SD. My friend up in Santa Cruz comes down here about once a month to unload (he's a med patient but he gets way more for his services down here than up there). His two strains that he has always been running have been allen wrench and purple Kush. A few runs though he's brought down some sage. It was one of his first grows and didn't know too much about the strain so it wasn't close to dialed in but the sage high is really nice and it smells really good too. Bag appeal could use some improvement but for being a sativa, it has a pretty nice flowering time.

What kind of donation did he get in return for his meds?

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
In regards to the sage, I have been hearing about it in SD. My friend up in Santa Cruz comes down here about once a month

hmmmm.. ask him where his cut originated from... could be the same exact one i have... that would blow my mind.

statusquo

What kind of donation did he get in return for his meds?

Well most of the stuff down in SD went directly to card holders - the clubs in SoCal are super frugal and niggardly (this is not a derogatory term and has nothing to do with black people - look it up). I think they wanted to a couple different ones wanted to pay him 825-875 a Q for top shelf.

@Natagonnaworrie: Well I got the same cut of AWrench, I was considering keeping it as a mother and it is bomb - but I want 10/10 strains just because i have limited mother room and I would give then wrench like a 9/10 and figured I could always get it again from him. I was very close to keeping it but IMO the strain was just too commercially oriented and that's not what I'm looking for - don't get me wrong I do want a cash crop or two but still 10/10 ^_^. I'll ask him though :)

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran

still running the grom myself skull, just cant make myself get rid of her, have found that if you let her go 70 days its much stronger smoke

Yes you are!!! Thank goodness too...
My little iddy biddy grom has already churned out 35 clones! I forgot/didnt appreciate her vegging vigor until recently... Big mahalos to you... Its like putting the band back together before going on a world tour haha

guest396

yeah other than a six degrees of kevin bacon way, they're both weed....

no, seriously. no connection i'm aware of.

Grizz

Veteran
Yes you are!!! Thank goodness too...
My little iddy biddy grom has already churned out 35 clones! I forgot/didnt appreciate her vegging vigor until recently... Big mahalos to you... Its like putting the band back together before going on a world tour haha
its a real nice band to bro.. glad to hear its alive and making baby's. let me know about the rest.

humbleguy

Veteran
Was that a plug for TGA or what?

Here's the BBK x Jack's Cleaner. THis is just under 8 weeks. Taking her down on Friday.
picture.php
picture.php

The male used to pollinate the P-91 was from the same cross, fertility runs in the family
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts