What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

ECtraveler

Veteran
(Blue Dream x Trainwreck) x Prohibition OG last night in veg.

Attachments

• DrmwrkOG_8380.jpg
    DrmwrkOG_8380.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 9

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Funny,

I've got a supposed pre-98 bubba that looks a bit different...

picture.php
picture.php

Can't really say for sure what mine is or isn't, but it has the coffee aroma something fierce.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Pure Purple Old Timers Haze from Ace now at 16 weeks, 8-10 more to go..
picture.php

"Pele Haze" Napalm x GHS Hawaiian Snow std. - you can really see the rascal fire og influence in the Pele beans.
picture.php

"Piesel Destroyer" (P-91 x Princess Diesel) x Destroyer. Mom was *very* p91, but this is the destroyer side of the cross.
picture.php

Ace Seeds Pakistan Chitral Kush
picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Nice cross! How long does it typically take to flower??

Thanks! Actually, I don't know.

Destroyer is about 12-14 weeks, P91 x Princess Diesel was about 10, so I figure this one should be about 12-13.

These 3 Piesel Destroyer beans are the first I've run of the cross which was made over a year ago. The other two (which were culled) were very indica-ish but lacked the nutso growth factor from the destroyer influence. I'll put a shot up in a couple months when this one finishes off.

sunset limited

Veteran
PR∅N

adub x gdp skunk
picture.php

dt7 x dt7 (reversed)
picture.php

purple mazar x gdpsk
picture.php

fire og x dt7 (reversed)
picture.php

xxx (bubba x master) x gdpsk
picture.php

Last edited:

sunset limited

Veteran
Interesting...I wonder if the orange red hair will be dominant in this cross as well...

idk. this fire cut isn't raskal's. i got it from a reputable local club, but it's anyone's guess where it was before that. oaksterdam is my best guess. it turns deep red and purple around week 7. mostly silver though :D

anyway folks haven't been having much success with the STS dubtech pollen. if this batch isn't viable, i've got a bunch of 10,000 ppm colloidal silver i grabbed when silver was still around $10 an ounce.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
idk. this fire cut isn't raskal's. i got it from a reputable local club, but it's anyone's guess where it was before that. oaksterdam is my best guess. it turns deep red and purple around week 7. mostly silver though :D

anyway folks haven't been having much success with the STS dubtech pollen. if this batch isn't viable, i've got a bunch of 10,000 ppm colloidal silver i grabbed when silver was still around $10 an ounce.

ahhhh ok, well then its probably from CC seeds...

G

GOOROO

that dt7 is a monster of a plant....straight raging bush.....

was a bout to flower her but it actually got to big and is being pushed out for another run,,,,but damn those smells and the strength of the plant!!!! whew

ECtraveler

Veteran
A pic a buddy sent me of some Mindmeld he just finished. Mindmeld is Grape Romulan x Xena Goo

Attachments

• Mindmeld_9542w.jpg
    Mindmeld_9542w.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 14