What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Grizz

Veteran
BHO has always been a no-no, but I would definitely avoid that in all ways, especially here, and especially after yesterday's little explosion by sports arena. Search the local news and you'll find out that a hotel was destroyed yesterday, people were injured, those guys are probably looking at a Life sentence.

Buy the bubble bags and the ice, do the work...the product is awesome, it's safe, and it's legal. Stay safe, fellas.

news here in LV said it was a drug lab, where they doing BHO in a hotel room ?

irobot sd

It was some kids inside a hotel room making bho. Sounds like they had cases of butane inside the rooms as well. Not sure how much butane was air-born to combust but the explosion looks severe, easy to label a lab.

BHO has always been a no-no, but I would definitely avoid that in all ways, especially here, and especially after yesterday's little explosion by sports arena. Search the local news and you'll find out that a hotel was destroyed yesterday, people were injured, those guys are probably looking at a Life sentence.

Buy the bubble bags and the ice, do the work...the product is awesome, it's safe, and it's legal. Stay safe, fellas.
I already saw the news. did you see how the one police dude was quoted saying that hash oil has and average of 15% THC? HA ha

BHO has always been a no no cording to who?

Those guys where blowing inside, who the hell would do that? not that they deserve what happened to them, no one does, but it gives bho a bad name.

I could kill my self with the pest sprays you use, but I have less bug problems with less chemicals because knowledge is power. Same goes for BHO, if you blow yourse;f up making it then you are a damn moron.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Butane Hash Oil is exactly that: Butane and Hash Oil. Why you would willingly ingest cannabis products that are toxic, let alone work with something explosive - is beyond me.

And really, when was the last time flowers didn't do the trick?

Dr.Diddy

Re: San Diego Finest Cuts #3

Or better yet a proprietary system using pure solvents in where the actual extraction is done by a third party of which we cannot and will not discuss when or where the actual extraction takes place or its proprietary make up...haha, but for real I like to stay safe with my wax in using proper equipment and technique learned through many of hours researching(not watching you tube videos), lucky enough to have had a friend or two to bounce ideas off of and compare notes with. This site, HMK and the likes have been great starting points, grey wolf just took that shit to a whole new level. I wish people would listen to those experienced people who always start out by stating the clear and present danger, to not blast in a closed environment, with other people. I have had people present during extractions and I can be a dick, were gonna be outside no phones and no electric key fobs. Close the door behind you, no re-entry and the moment I see something questionable, I'm calling on you to fix it.

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
Humble guy found at least one seed that wa from using the DT7 reversed pollen. If you're part of that project, be extra careful as you go thru the buds that were in the areas you dusted

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Butane Hash Oil is exactly that: Butane and Hash Oil. Why you would willingly ingest cannabis products that are toxic, let alone work with something explosive - is beyond me.

And really, when was the last time flowers didn't do the trick?

weigh your gas before putting it through your plant matter, and have an enclosed system, where you pull the gas back out, and weigh the recovery tank.

When you get it all back you then can heat purge it to get any residuals out and be sure you are gas free

why do you want to add tons of water to product and risk mold? there are risks in any extraction\

Humble guy found at least one seed that wa from using the DT7 reversed pollen. If you're part of that project, be extra careful as you go thru the buds that were in the areas you dusted

I think I found 1 when I was trimming, but I let my plants go 11 weeks so everything looks seeded anyway. I'm pretty sure one is a seed though. I'll check again when its dry

sunset limited

Veteran
this dubtech is well on its way to cracking my short list of faves to grow, alongside that really bubba-looking fire og and my xmas.

picture.php

picture.php

ProblemChild

The people that blew themselves up deserve every burn on there body and every year they get in prison cause they are fucking idiots not only were they extracting in a hotel room the thing that cause the explosion is one of them lit a cig them Boom! This is what happens when you are ignorant and don't educate yourself before doing these types of things. Feel terible for the people that were injured that weren't involved. Its these type of people that make our community look really bad!

Latest posts

Latest posts