Veteran
first you live in the nicest city in the world
second you've got some killer bud
two reasons to hate you all
peace
ez

adub x DT7

adub x DT7

So the dt7 pollen seems to have taken, but I still can't tell 100%.

BAx1EAdCMAEgcr8.jpg:large

BAx1IncCQAApEaU.jpg:large

BAx1MxlCEAIC0qB.jpg:large

BAx1PcJCAAAFgB7.jpg:large

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran
I brought one of my V18 girls out for a pic session. I really like using the tomato cages vs a fixed cage for my vert setup. It allows for much easier access for cleaning etc

picture.php

picture.php

Cool Moe

Veteran
wassup san diego? ckeckin out some dispensary menus and noticed a place in north san diego has some sour diesel that tests at 29.3%. that's the highest diesel i've seen, sure would like to know the origin.

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tested gorilla glue #4 today. she has an awesome stink to her. great meld of sour dubb x chem sister there. comes through in the flavor and dare i say the flavor was even better than the smell. i mean it coated my tongue and lips. then... blast off! potent stuff. gonna keep her around a bit and try to dial her in. this second run is already light years ahead of the last as far as health and internode spacing. should get her to yield this time.

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
GT that V18 looks great!

Did someone say ridiculous equatorial landraceish sativas?

Accidental cross of Destroyer x Marley's Collie (jamaican x maple leaf indica) by Calcio...
picture.php

GREEN Haze x Thai by Ace Seeds - thai side (19 weeks now)
picture.php

Haze Side of the same (19 weeks as well)
picture.php

Pure Purple Haze by Ace Seeds at 12.5 weeks. This thing is going to be like 25 weeks at this rate..
picture.php

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
TELL ME ABOUT IT.

So you have an idea of the size of that thing... the plant is in a 10 gal pot, with my normal tomato cage scrog over it at 24 inches off the pot, then another scrog about 15 inches above that and then wire ties to canes above that for additional support. (Those canes in the image are 48 inches tall) Overall height is currently 55 inches and it shows no signs of slowing..

Grizz

Veteran
tested gorilla glue #4 today. she has an awesome stink to her. great meld of sour dubb x chem sister there. comes through in the flavor and dare i say the flavor was even better than the smell. i mean it coated my tongue and lips. then... blast off! potent stuff. gonna keep her around a bit and try to dial her in. this second run is already light years ahead of the last as far as health and internode spacing. should get her to yield this time.

thanks for taking the time to grow her and the smoke report, i bet this run will be twice as good.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Awesome sweetsativa! Can't wait to see what comes out of that! :biggrin:

Damn nice V18 GT!

Terp! Those are looking ridiculous! I'll have to come by and try those out when they are ready! :biggrin:

Last edited: