What's new

San Diego Finest Cuts #3

ECtraveler

Veteran
ChemD x California Purple Haze at 34 days.
picture.php

ACDC. Beans are ACDC x Canna-Tsu. (type 1 chemotype x type 2 chemotype)
picture.php

My dad was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer 6 months ago which has turned my passing interest of CBD into a full-blown obsession. The difference his tincture's have had in his treatment are night and day. When he misses a day he really notices it. It's even turned my aunt who previously discounted the benefits of MMJ as an excuse to get high into a hardcore firm believer

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hey SD, first a shout out to the GG#4 crew. Crazy nice you guys bringing that trophy home to America's finest city. That's some pretty slick work.

Now, back to business...

I took the Strawberry Diesel down today...maybe a couple of days later than need be, but I like to be safe during the first few runs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Some more Strawberry Diesel money shots...

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

She's a pretty frosty beast in her own right. A real stinker too. Sour Diesel DOM with a lovely strawberry kiss. This run is way better than my first go at her during the scorching summer months.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here's my cross of (Purple Haze x Thai) x F13. I'm only one bean in, but this cross looks like it has potential. If this is a medium representative, there should be some fire in the line. As well, she's ready to come down at 13 weeks, where the Purple Haze x Thai went over 16.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Monster calyx, decent trich coverage. An old school rubbery hazey sort of smell with a floral contribution from the F13 father. Can't wait to see how well the hazey sativa spirit is preserved.

Finally, here's an Ace Purple Haze x Malawi that's still got a few more weeks to go.

picture.php

picture.php

Stay classy...

hawgsbreath is still around. Bullrider...i dunno, I have yet to see a legit cut of Bullrider in years but I don't hang with any of the older SD cats anymore, they could very well have it locked up somewhere

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7. Solicitations: Threads or posts soliciting or offering the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, money or any other substance or article is not permitted and will be deleted, with the member subjected to banning without warning. Threads or posts pertaining to the recreational use of narcotic substances is not permitted and will be deleted.

choom

I can't vouch for the availability in SoCal but I know
that the Afghan Bullrider is here in the PNW, one of
my favorite nostalgic pickups at good access point
that hasn't been quite the same, since the fall of
that dispensary I haven't puffed on her though I
can say she's still here even though it's been a
year or two since I've smoked any Bullrider...

BUT RedEye of RedEyedGenetics is working
with the Bullrider so options will be open
for anyone that is still seeking her down

{Afghan Bullrider X White Lotus} = Bodacious

choom(0:

ECtraveler

Veteran
Afghani Bullrider is everywhere. I'm pretty sure he's looking for the original old school Bullrider which was more of a pure sativa

O.G.#1

The true old school cut of Bull Rider was certainly a longer flowering girl. The earliest id take her was 14-15 weeks at the earliest which i preferred myself, 16-17 weeks would allow for bigger buds but less flavor imho, she was of a sativa/haze heritage for sure!

Just like Afghani BullRider ive seen alot of Hogs sround that seem like a resemblance off the old school, but they just don't pack the putrid halitosis animal breath smell/flavor or potency of the old stuff. THSeeds TheHog was the biggest let down haha, imho that is what has polluted the waters with pretenda'hogs

SourSmoke

Is anyone still working with the original sour double or has everyone mostly moved on due to dudding? Does the dudding seem to extend to crosses?

oceangrownkush

Veteran
A lot of people think its from Broad Mites.. And I know of a few people still running healthy cuttings of Sour Dub with no issues. I know her daughters seem to have had the same issues, but you know broad mites are fucking invisible... So who really knows.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Sour Dub is still around. The dudding seems to be caused by the broad mites that everyone passed around to each other like the clap hehe.

Grizz

Veteran
there is still a lot of people growing the sour dub. I haven't had any issues with any of the crosses duding , personally I don't because she dudds on me, it isent broad mites , just something I do, she is one hell of a plant and her off spring is always good, case in point gg4.

ECtraveler

Veteran
That totally confuses me. If in fact the Sour Dub dudding turns out to be something other than Broad Mites and what I have isn't broad mites then IMHO Shan is owed an apology because there is a lot of inconsistency going around about what is what. The symptoms are identical

That confuses and bothers me a little. If in fact the Sour Dub dudding turns out to be something other than Broad Mites and what I have isn't broad mites then IMHO Shan is owed an apology because there is a lot of inconsistency going around about what is what. The symptoms are identical
I bought several clones from him. Hit and miss at best. BM and thrips came along with them. I packed a room of his sour dub and shot blanks with it. Not trying to bash. My fault. i should of never committed to a full run without testing it. That was March of last year. Cleaned out, sanitized and moved on

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Broad Mites change the DNA structure of the Plant.... it is 100000000000000% from BM's

There is a way to put a serious reversal effect on Dudding...took me 3 years to find out...so much money down the toilet.. Just think Botanical Oils and Complex Molecules

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Broad Mites change the DNA structure of the Plant.... it is 100000000000000% from BM's

source? seems literally impossible for an insect to alter the DNA of anything...but then again common sense has failed me once or twice. I can understand a level of toxicity being present for a given time period, but DNA changes aren't something that just happens/sticks unless your talking mutations etc. which are usually present from inception

Grizz

Veteran
it my be the problem in cali but I can get a cut that is perfectly healthy that someone is running here with no problems and it will dudd for me every time.