2012-04-21182925.jpg

Platinum Bubba
2012-04-21182936.jpg

2012-04-21182953.jpg

2012-04-21183014.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think this is rasberry Kush crossed with Madness? Or Mountain Madness?

View Image
That would be a mountain madness cross...looks awesome man! As always
--pc and gt...im still loving that adub guys..went on for a few weeks smoking nothing but and didnt get sick of it..now ive got daywrecker almost done and its eerie how similiar they are growthwise and nugwise, aside from adubs stretch
--nice looking sativas narrator - this brings me to a point...hadnt really planned on. Releasing chem4shadowhaze until i dropped the rest of the beans and found my favorite..but i need to get some sativa lovers to grow her..very unique buzz and by far the longest lasting buzz i can remember smoking...

S

Shan Diego

--pc and gt...im still loving that adub guys..went on for a few weeks smoking nothing but and didnt get sick of it..

Yeah, I just ran through a zip of that Adub myself and I gotta say that stuff is strong! Other strains just aren't pushing my buttons now...seriously, its almost a pointless waster of money to smoke OG's right now. I think I'll have to escalate to concentrates or take a little break entirely to reset myself... Thanks again to those involved with creating one of the strongest products in the community!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Agreed. I also would like to thank all those involved in the project. (kind of you to bring it up Shan) but yes, those who smoke adub have only a few choices.... Quit smoking or Move to concentrates.

the word 'retardifing' is now a part of my every day language

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pc...love the socal master by the way...one of my favorites..
picture.php

...a shot of blockhead..sweetgrapefruit pheno..

Adub growers.... any ill effects from topping after 12/12?

My vegging adubs are taller then i planned for my next run (and they;ve been topped once already)

Thanks Shan.. yea i think i will supercrop them. Im gonna need some netting for sure on this next run. These girlz are 28 inches already.. its gonna get interesting.

I only wish the dt7s would veg a little quicker.

No buds on this one yet but I am digging it already. :D

Cherry OG:

Hell yeah I have the Cherry O.G. Been rocking it for last couple of years. One of my frostiest producers. Not insane flavor (reminds me of W.W.) but incredibly potent and very smooth smoke.

The main stems and fan leaf stems are always red/pink!

She has such a pretty leaf pattern.

picture.php

picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks for the input bro!! I am really looking forward to growing her out and keepin her around. I like that it has some thai in it. Should be fun to grow.

ProblemChild

Adub is awesome foresure great for people in a sog that can't pay for expensive veg bills she would be great str8 from clone.. I can't get over her smell almost like an og very similar but with a more earthy dubb subtle funk going on with a heavy pungent under arm Body oder type smell. Can't wait to chop her and see what's they craze about ;)

Sub I like this socal master too a lot bro the nugs are thick frosty and stinky and is easy as breeze to grow and can take nutes like a champ. The smoke is awesome too the taste is summ of my fav flav..

This OG I got has one of the most original og smells I've smelled not sour fuely but more sweet fuely pungent really awesome makes my mouth water everytime I smell it..

That daywrecker is one I've wanted to try for a whilee now.. toss up sum pics sub..imma happy sativa high lover if there's any of those out there in the circle let me kno..
Peace
PC

ProblemChild

Adub is awesome foresure great for people in a sog that can't pay for expensive veg bills she would be great str8 from clone.. I can't get over her smell almost like an og very similar but with a more earthy dubb subtle funk going on with a heavy pungent under arm Body oder type smell. Can't wait to chop her and see what's they craze about ;)

Sub I like this socal master too a lot bro the nugs are thick frosty and stinky and is easy as breeze to grow and can take nutes like a champ. The smoke is awesome too the taste is summ of my fav flav..

This OG I got has one of the most original og smells I've smelled not sour fuely but more sweet fuely pungent really awesome makes my mouth water everytime I smell it..

That daywrecker is one I've wanted to try for a whilee now.. toss up sum pics sub..imma happy sativa high lover if there's any of those out there in the circle let me kno..
Peace
PC

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
That would be a mountain madness cross...looks awesome man! As always
--pc and gt...im still loving that adub guys..went on for a few weeks smoking nothing but and didnt get sick of it..now ive got daywrecker almost done and its eerie how similiar they are growthwise and nugwise, aside from adubs stretch
--nice looking sativas narrator - this brings me to a point...hadnt really planned on. Releasing chem4shadowhaze until i dropped the rest of the beans and found my favorite..but i need to get some sativa lovers to grow her..very unique buzz and by far the longest lasting buzz i can remember smoking...

Thanks for the compliment. Hmm...chem4shadowhaze. Tell me more???

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Got room finally to slide in one of the Dubbtech's into flower. Prolly get her transplanted and prepped tonight. She has plenty of room to stretch. Pretty stoked about that. :D

Also got some Tenn HogsBreath I am going to be growing soon as well. Not sure if you guys are familiar with that strain out there or not?