What's new

San Diego Fascism....

G

drawoh you are a much respected person, on my level I know what I am talking about sorry you werent at my level with these clubs to each there own opinion. I have been arrested to and served under a year. Its just what happens. The places I didnt care for much are LEI and THC sorry to butt heads, but we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one. I know many unsatisfied patients, believe it or not icmag isnt the voice of a lot of these people. Less than 1 percent. Med users are everywhere and 9 out of 10 dont support them that I hang with. Sorry, I am not a kid in the scene drawoh. However a lot of the people I hear supporting them usually are the black market non medical user people. I am in a rather large group and many of my friends have friends that have friends yada yada most non patients and all the non patients somehow always have medical bags, somehow not being patients stil getting it. I see non medusers with medclub bagged weed all the time now its funny, dont they realise the kid buying 10 eigths a day of the AK isnt smoking it all to .yeah maybe hes buying for other patients, but I highly doubt it due to the holy grailed look what I have at 65 an eigth grown government shit. what most of these patients are buying and reselling it as. You dont know how funny it is to run in to one of the kids in PB thinking he has the bomb cause he paid 70 for a sticker on a bag that has a medclub name on it nothing else, quality price doesnt matter its that med club sticker. Now granted this isnt every patient, but I do run in to this more often than you think. And as for the club on Rosecrans they laughed at me when found out my doctor had died which I found truely unprofessional. Along with a stack of money and weed falling all over the place these kids were just in it to make the cash. Great. These clubs are just as bad as black market. Not approved. I only deal with patient to patient. Hope I didnt ramble too much I just havent seen to much professionalism in these places. I have seen them in other clubs though. To each there own.

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So christian are there ppl here you dont approve of and would be glad if they got busted also ..... wtf is the difference.

G

cristain i see u may have a valid point of veiw, although i understand,, i do not agree... yea a few down in SD are run by kids,,, and most are not very organized,, but thats the SD charm ,,, med clubs run like mom and pop shops,,, most shops along the coast including medclub are run as mom and pop type shops..... so i see not difference from the bike,, clothing,, head shops ,, or med clubs in the SD area...

i will never wish, want and or be happy about anyone getting busted for weed,,,,, if the price is to high just dont shop there,,, like i said its supply and demand,, u do have some good ideas about wanting to help ppl,,, so why dont you look into creating a well orgainzed low cost club,,, i bet if you do you will , you can take all the other clubs patients in SD....

btw,, never seen babbabud this upset,, maybe u should reply :joint:

Last edited:

guineapig

Veteran
if you think about it, it seems like the government is always trying to get these medical dispensaries labelled as "drug dens" run by "drug dealers" so they can swoop in and seize all meds and assets.....

Medical Cannabis is desperately needed by many people and i am sad for the sick San Diegoans who must now risk getting arrested and/or shot at all for God's Gift to humanity.....-gp out :wave:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bad

bad

I can certainly understand why babba was upset after reading this :fsu: ....sad day when someone wishes bad things on anyone who has anything to do with MJ

G

If i was given 100% security, and a med permit i would grow and sell for 1,000/p in anywhere in cali. It would be top quality and properly cared for and cured. Until federal laws permit marijuana for medical purposes this isnt possible, and people are willing to take chances (eventhough sometimes small ones) and grow for the clubs. But they want 3,000 a LB for their efforts. Especially on the top strains.

Then there is the black market in california. Already so friggin flooded that people grow comercially and only a few strains sometimes not even vary good ones outside yield and thc crystilization (exception: Humbold county, Bay area, other select cities) often not meticuliously and precisely taken care for. And they want 1,800-2,200 and mabey even 3,000 for a LB.

Last edited:
G

Sorry to get you mad Babbas and maybe I didnt mean all clubs. It is sad to get raided and yes we do need change, but the way it was handled here was unorganized on the above mentioned clubs. I was quick to group judge due to opinions I strongly holdto 4 of these clubs . They all had warning. San Diego (city) not county holds some of the strictest marijuana laws for medical purposes. Drawoh I am not trying to have family harm due to opening a dispenserie esp with situations like what happened up north recently. I strictly trade with patients only. I think everyone should. If you are in very bad health condition should you then be allowed to a dispenserie. Aids, Cancer, Etc. I'd be willing to bet 7 out of 10 club patients are just like me, made up an excuse to get high from old injuries and now smoke legally. Thats how most people I know got it. All you got to say is your an insomniac and they are quick to sign you up with meds. I been to most of these clubs. Opinions are like assholes and I am one. Dont be mad because of my opinion.

G

christain in no way am i mad, hope u don't think i am,, just voicing my opinion,,, i think owning or working in a jewlery store, bank, 7/11 or check cashing place is just as dangerous... but i do understand your point.

kilacaLIbud

haha there is a club around the corner from my house and there doors are wide open ...all day ..they look like there still in business...
and sd county is the 4th largest cultivation county in the usa. as said on Tv.news
1 gram nug shake kiff hand pressed

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chistian you still dont get it do ya? When you are glad that a club got raided{no matter which one} it makes you a prohibisionist just like "THEM".

G

Not if its a shitty club with shitty weed high prices and some goof behind the counter that just works there so he can siphon off bud from the owners.

G

seems like everyone thinks prcies are so high and blame the clubs,,, but there is more to it, i think... u got alot a peices to account for when growing and selling herb... first there is the overhead, then u sell it at wholesale to a retailer (who also has overhead)

in the mid 80's and early 90's the cost of the kind buds was about 1000 per lb with selling price of 50.00 - 65.00 per 1/4 oz... now today the cost of an lb is 2300 - 4000 per lb with a selling price of 80 - 150 per 1/4oz.... if we can agree on this, we could then examine why..... overhead costs and grower fees are the main components of the market price... killer herb has gone up in price more then 2x in some cases 4x from the growers and wholesale market. (mid 80's until now).... while some killer bud retail prices have gone up to around 2x(in some cases lower and others higher) but never have i seen the retailer price gone up 4x like the grower / wholesaler ... actually if you look at the percentages you will see a graphical dive in the correlation... So its acuatlly not as bad as everyone thinks..... the growers are more to blame then the reatailers....... but thats just how i see things... i accept that i may be part of the blame

Last edited:
G

I blame the regan administration. LOL

Btw everyone is at fault from the high prices. The grower for putting og kush in his garden and charging 3,500 a lb to the dealer selling qp's at 1,500 each. To the kid on the streets buying a gram of og kush for 30 bucks.

( I use og kush because it, and the others in the kush line are probably the most over-priced buds. That and NYDiesel.)

Last edited:
G

Sucks they got raided. :fsu: :joint:

You can't expect anything else with the current legal situation. The problem is prop 215, it's a legal loophole that doesn't fit into the current system of substance regulation. Cannabis must be legalized at the federal level. Cannabis prohibition must be dealt with head on. The clubs are an extension of the black-market because they buy from the same supply. No quality-control, no real medical regulation or supervision. Most clubs I've been to allow people to touch the buds in the jar sometimes, or breath into the jars while trying to smell the medicine. I've purchased Cannabis from the clubs that's had mold. Granted, I know clubs that take the medical aspect seriously and try to run their own amatuer quality-control, but it remains amatuer none-the-less. This isn't a medical environment.

The MMJ scene will go nowhere if Cannabis prohibition isn't confronted head-on, and exposed for what it is. If anything, the clubs are merely a symbolic gesture of the voters collective will.

G

Babba not a prohibitionist, I just know that a majority of the med scene is a sham and they have a lot of people faking the paperwork to smoke legally. I do it for the 70 percent chance of not being taken to jail when getting pulled over, which has helped me quite abit. We need full on legalization, Denver did it why cant we. I really don't see much difference in these San Diego clubs and the black market, once its involved we now have different ways of handling situations. You telling me you have a 20 pack you wont deffend it. If not you are in some la la land theory of the scene and glad you have gotten lucky rolling the dice. Look at THC, robbed, Ukiah a club owner slain. I dont really see whats good about publicly being at risk. If full on legalization ever happened situations like these wouldnt happen. Pot smokers need to stand up and not always be so dopey when it comes to voicing opinions. Med clubs are not the greatest way to show you want medical marijuana in your neighborhood. We need to get our heads straight and stand up as a voice, not nesessarily having a huge weed party, which wouldnt be bad only after maybe somehow raising an extraordanary amount of money in the name of a legalize marijuana reform group to a non profit organization such as red cross, or any company that is willing to acknowledge legitimate change and make good with the money. That would make headlines, and take a small step in forming some sort of change. Maybe building a park, something, there are many creative ideas, the dispenseries I myself dont see as the way to solving anything other than donating a pig some extra doughnut bonus. Like I said are we supposed to glorify these guys? I am confused. 65 an eigth is over 8000 a pound paid at 4000, seen a lb go in days made 4 grand in a little over 2 days. Ma and pop are making some nice tax free money. I pay taxes a third of what I make to be exact.

G

:deadhorse all i hear now is bla bla bla...clubs must pay taxes or the irs will have them raided and thrown in jail... also tax revenue must be paid by all drug dealers.......... money makes the world go round,, so the more tax revenue made the better...... i may not even return to this :deadhorse thread...

Latest posts

Latest posts