What's new

*Samsons Summertime Smartpot Show*

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Same thing up my way, was hoping another few weeks until some serious rain.

Luckily we just got trellis up on the girls yesterday as the sun was setting. I hope it helped, I havent even checked yet.

GadgetGuy

Its been raining like the dickens in CO as well, unusually heavy for this time of year. It really does piss them off and confuses me with the water schedule lol.

I'm sure you'll still get a happy return.... I love this grow

talktosamson

Veteran
Things are flowering along well. Going to be an early winter, my cookies and cherry pie are starting to purple in the big leaves already. I know they turn purple no matter what, but august purple hues are rare. Anyway, on with the pictures

Boost

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greeseyder

Looks fantastic Samson! Any signs of mold? Must be a bitch to check all of those ladies :) Nice chore to have though! Luckily I can pull a clear GH plastic over my small area when the rain comes...got a big downpour yesterday & more to come in the week. Keeping my fingers crossed for my & everyone's finish mold free!!

Best,
G

talktosamson

Veteran
Looks fantastic Samson! Any signs of mold? Must be a bitch to check all of those ladies :) Nice chore to have though! Luckily I can pull a clear GH plastic over my small area when the rain comes...got a big downpour yesterday & more to come in the week. Keeping my fingers crossed for my & everyone's finish mold free!!

Best,
G

Anything I can harvest this side of October 20th rarely has any mold issues, maybe a nug here and there but nothing to worry about. Anything that needs to stay after 10/20 will get mini hoop houses to ward off the rain. Yea the rain storm here was epic, bit we should be in the clear now for another month or so. Probably 5 weeks from starting to harvest those boost.

HorseMouth

Love the way the 3 ladies in the long bed look. That's some serious root space for expansion. AWESOME!!

AP Poll #25 Beavers on the field today. What do you think of the new Logo?

Just got a couple cuttings of the G.S. Cookie after seeing your girls. Gonna play around with it this winter and give it a chance OD for next year.

Peace

talktosamson

Veteran
Love the way the 3 ladies in the long bed look. That's some serious root space for expansion. AWESOME!!

AP Poll #25 Beavers on the field today. What do you think of the new Logo?

Just got a couple cuttings of the G.S. Cookie after seeing your girls. Gonna play around with it this winter and give it a chance OD for next year.

Peace

The logo I could give or take, but the new uniforms in every sport are sick, football being the most sick. BUT all that doesnt matter if we cant win, and after what I saw today its looking like another one of those years that we will be happy with .500 record.

Im really happy with my cookies outside, the forum cut is much more vigorous, but the platinum already has big stacked trichs and smells like delicious indoor cookies. We will see in just a few short months.

Nice flowers coming on Sam!!

Horse - GSC is very subpar outdoor IMO, the Cherry Pie on the other hand is a GEM!

I really hope your mistaken on the GSC outside. Up until now its been one of my best and most vigorous plants. I have been tricked by outdoor plants before though. Your not kidding on the cherry pie, its really all I want to grow next year. Train-wreck, boost and CP. The cut I have of CP grows like an octopus, many, many, long lanky arms. Never grow up, just out.

talktosamson

Veteran
Morning Boost

Morning Boost

4 weeks until chop, ill leave one plant another week or ten days to really achieve the destruction.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice girls Samson!

Hopefully this change in season is a nature change and not man inflicted. Otherwise I sure hope it opens up some minds.

:canabis:

talktosamson

Veteran
Nice girls Samson!

Hopefully this change in season is a nature change and not man inflicted. Otherwise I sure hope it opens up some minds.

:canabis:

its 50/50 I follow the farmers almanac and its pretty close every year, so mother nature does some of this variation. But ive lived in the same state my whole life and to say we are not changing the seasons and the weather through our actions would be ignorant.

talktosamson

Veteran
fall is here, friends....

fall is here, friends....

Cold nights, rain, grey skies? September has clearly brought us an early fall, plants are reacting positively and chunking up. PM becoming more of an issue the more it rains. I have to stay after the green cure spraying to keep them at bay. Hope youall are ready, my trimmers get here in 25 days. Season is almost over.

warthog

wow looking awesome samson.. those are some really dank looking buds man! that boost looks fucking sick! remind me again.. sweet tooth4x blueberry, no? hoping the rain holds up for ya in the good ole gone

talktosamson

Veteran
wow looking awesome samson.. those are some really dank looking buds man! that boost looks fucking sick! remind me again.. sweet tooth4x blueberry, no? hoping the rain holds up for ya in the good ole gone

Original sweet tooth x dj blueberry. She was an accidental pollination, but we are all glad it happaned.

lookin good over there Samson! how long can you spray the greencure[/QUOTE said:
As long as I need to, up to the day before harvest if I have to. Usually I spray heavy,every 3rd day in September and that knocks it down. Rain help keeps it at bay in October.

talktosamson

Veteran
Early morning tony

Early morning tony

Going to start this update with a Boobs style music spot from youtube for you all to listen to. Not usually a rap/ r and b kind of guy but this feels like one of those mornings.

http://youtu.be/TzVl3gLQWdc

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cherry Pie

picture.php

Boost

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts