What's new

Samsons GSC x SSSDH Test Grow

talktosamson

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

These will go into happy frog and under the 4 foot 10 bulb T5 with my other clones. Once big enough I plan to put them in pots in my light dep greenhouse. Unless I get a short squat cookies pheno, that will go into the indoor tent with my forum cookies and Louis 13 OG.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
good luck man, Ill be watching... I was going to pick GSC then i came to my senses and realized it would almost be too easy to find a keeper in the ECSDxSSSDH and the GSC was much less likely to find the one I was looking for...

talktosamson

Veteran
After 24 hours 5 of 6 beans gave split open but seem to be having trouble getting their tails out....there's some sort of a thick membrane preventing it, I'm going to carefully scrape it away if I can.

T

trichster

I had the same thick membrane. I had to take tweesers and slice it then pull it off everyone.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro

have they busted open yet, or did you manualy remove them

peace

talktosamson

Veteran
looking good bro

have they busted open yet, or did you manualy remove them

peace

Seed split wide open after 12/24 hours but the tails were having trouble getting out due to the membrane, I took tweezers to them last night ad tried to remove as much as possible!

talktosamson

Veteran
removed the membrane and still nothing happening....think I should just plant them and see what happens? I don't want to fusk with the seed too much and kill them all...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

post a pic so i can see what your talking about

peace

talktosamson

Veteran
Well I just came home to check the beans, and they are not doing too.good. no progress on the tails, those that cracked have not progressed any further since I removed the membrane. Those that have not cracked have not progressed any further. I will post pics as soon as my camera charges.

JOJO420

Veteran
Sending irie vibes your way from Hawaii :)
I too have encountered that membrane. Its jelly like and clear , sometimes milk ishly clear and it surrounds the tail and seed .It pops with a squirt right? Almost like a tadpole egg or something. The tail is never long, the seed is swelled sideways and after removing the "membrane" you see the tail end darkening and or shriveling and stalled germination sequence.
Am I correct to describe something close to what you're experiencing?

talktosamson

Veteran
Sending irie vibes your way from Hawaii :)
I too have encountered that membrane. Its jelly like and clear , sometimes milk ishly clear and it surrounds the tail and seed .It pops with a squirt right? Almost like a tadpole egg or something. The tail is never long, the seed is swelled sideways and after removing the "membrane" you see the tail end darkening and or shriveling and stalled germination sequence.
Am I correct to describe something close to what you're experiencing?

Nailed it 100% JOJO, thats exactly whats happaning. And all germination has stopped and what I can see of the tails has blackened. I think they may all be toast.

T

trichster

Are you sure the membrane isnt over the tails still? If tails look off white,brown, or yellow id take one and see if membrane is acting like a sheath. Ive had to remove membrane off tails before on some JackHerer. Sorry to hear of complications!

JOJO420

Veteran
UMM??? Where is the pics brah? You got time to post in others peoples threads then you got time to post pics. OJD went out of his way to provide you with testers so go out of your way to provide pics.

talktosamson

Veteran
Taking and posting pictures of bunk/dead ass beans that never germinated is not super high on my priority list when I've got healthy plants to take care of. I've been through the tester posts, lots coming up dead, seems like a trend with these beans.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sampson you opted to do a test grow

i wanted to see seeds from dropping in water stage

you show nothing and then say bunk ass seeds

your a joke of a tester

Latest posts

Latest posts