What's new

Sammet's Sensational Sensimilla Shindig

Rollin Face

Damn Sammet, sorry mate, every time i see your thread im a lil buzzed already u know, that short term memory loss :bashhead:

But yeah those are getting the stretch on for sure!! gonna be lovely scents in there i bet!

Sammet said:
Day 31 mini update

Things are going along swimmingly. Potted up the rest of the clones today that's a total of 2 Green Spirit and 3 Oasis. They'll get another 2 weeks veg and then go into the budbox XL.

I'll try and get some better photos this weekend but I'm hitting a low cycle at the moment and my supply of SC is almost out :badday: so I'm expecting rough times ahead.

That cheese aint half tall for an indica! Have you measured her yet?

Also lucky for some to be running low on SC. I'm not running low on anything Lol. Getting some good bud tommorow but I doubt it compares to your SC. :puppydoge

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sammet
Howzit brother..?? Hope all is well man nice clean setup looks great man keep on keepin on.. ill bbl to peep some more p0rn.. lol.. peace..

sack

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Thanks for taking your time to post those examples for me bro :yes: I find those tents clean and convenient. Just a little pricey for my tastes.
You sure do a great job with them though :respect:

Thanks for the props too :smile: Feels great to be named with all those other great growers :canabis:

X-mas trees indeed! :yoinks: I'm liking the style of your grow and structure of your plants.
I look forward to seeing updates in your thread everytime I visit IC :lurk:
Keep it up :ying:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. There'll be some new photos up later :wave:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 33 update

As everyone whose been following my thread knows, the Sweet Tooth is the more photogenic of the two strains I've got in flowering at the moment, so I decided to remove them from this update :bashhead:

We're talking a 100% christmas tree update :biglaugh:

The left bud shot is from the top of the left plant, the right bud shot is from the right.

I've got to say, when I decided to grow some Cheese I thought it would be a similar size/shape plant to the Sweet Tooth with a heavy Indica trait. But I'm still really shocked at how these girls have turned out.

Here's a comparison of two lower bud sites that are touching when all the plants are in the tent. Sweet Tooth bud left, Cheese bud right.

As you can see they look totally different. :bashhead: A complimentry nute tea bubbling shot and clone shot from the mother tent (3 Oasis, 2 Green Spirit):

I'll post up a couple of macro shots from the Sweet Tooth tomorrow. :wave:

Last edited:

Ryu

Hey Sammet, excellent to see you got the perpetual flowing, regular rewards should follow.

Had a pretty shitty run of luck here but back thinking positive. Found the smoke to make me sleep also, WW gone 14+ weeks. zzzz

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Nice examples of the Cheese phenos. It's amazing how plants from the same family can be so different.
I think this is the main reason alot of us prefer to grow from seed, and only clone those "special" plants :canabis:

I'm always interested in seeing DP strains run :lurk: Hempstar is my favourite :yummy: but...Oasis has always been of interest too. Will be looking forward to seeing how you do it.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Hey Sammet..WOW, that Cheese is really Sat dominant!!!!Maybe u got some bunk phenos!!??They look great either way and sorry for the bunk comment..LOL...They are beautiful bro, cant wait to see them fill in, looks like u got some weeks ahead of you!!!Keep it up, and thanks for the visits..Peace

- Z

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth

Day 33 flowering Continued....

Heres the aforementioned sweet tooth update. These photos are 100% natural aka no flash :) I didn't want to blind you with the white frostyness just yet :biglaugh:

0D047F.jpg

CE99C1.jpg

:wave:

Sweet tooth is looking good. You've got a bountiful harvest ahead of you Sammet.

Quick question - Which nutes do you find best, Bio Bizz or Earth Juice?

StonedGrunt55

Still Getting Sky-High
Veteran
:eek: Ouststanding Sammet!!!! buds r looking great at 33 days :rasta: . with that Frostiness they look like a mountain of ice hehe..
take care bro!!!!!!!!! :wave:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sammet
Howzit brother..?? Hope all is well on this super sunday... Im just cruising threads before we bounce to a superbowl party.. Nice lil update yer girls looks perty gotta love the swt#3.. The cheese looks reall sativa wat is it like 75 sat 25 indi? Anyhow great work ill bbl peep some mo.. .peace

sack

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Holy CRAP Sammet, thos pictures are of amazing quality and the Trichs are very impressive as well. You can grow with the best of them.

N

NZjay

sheesh! day 33, and looking fan-TASTIC my good man!

sweet tooth huh?... better brush ya teeth after smoking that shiz... youll rot ya teeth out of ya head! lol

awesome Sammet!