What's new

Sam the Skunkman Original Haze x Skunk

G

OldPathBluSky said:
Where are you guys getting these freebies? Might put an order in and see if I get lucky lol

Seedbay Freebies - http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=32934&page=118&pp=15

All Hail the S'Bay Kittens :headbange

Meoooooooow!!

@ Herbalistic - man I'm sooo happy for you, it must be a fantastic feeling to come across an old favorite, thought to be lost forever.

As I see it, you ask for what you want and it can happen. No Guarantees, but I've witnessed this many times in my life :jump:

Last edited:
G

lovelightpower said:
anyone know the difference between t haze x sunk and o haze x skunk in taste, effects and flower time?

I definitely did a thread search and found some reports on both these strains LLP, I suggest you get to it and wish you happy growingses :rasta:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you Doobiw for your kind words, you are great guy yourself too + you love expectional cannabis :D

Thanks Nipplecripler! It really do seems so..

Maybe it´s karma, maybe not, all im saying for you guys/gals, is that spread those cuts with trusted people. Anything can happen for anyone anytime, so it´s better share with the good people, if you aint afford to loose your favorite strain :2cents: I have no doubt was very lucky, I think some of these beans will certainly produce a mother like plant...

Here´s couple old ones for you guys... btw, check out the last pic, I love it with the light coming from back :D

What a plant!How long did you veg it?
if done 12/12 from seed,under a 400w hps,how big can it get?I have just alittle space left,a single big cola could fit in.My current grow is quite crowded,the bitches streched to the maximum :D

G

Wow Herbalaistic, an amazing plant thanks for sharing what is possible :jump:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Herbie bro you can always come here in the woods and get a cut of my hazes...anytime...have one OHxSk#1 growing now, revegged plant under two 600w hps's, has around 100 branches with smaller branches popping everywhere, about two weeks until harvest time, buds aint huge this time but theres a heavy load of them...damn beast covers about 2m2 haha...:wave:

My letter just arrived with a pack of these fine seeds :D im so happy now,3 lil ones are alredy germing in paper.Also got 5 thai hazex skunk,thanks Seedboutiqe!

The seeds sprout,i planted,but they didnt pop jet.Is this natural?All seeds i dealt with popped within 2 days.Im kind a worried :(

G

Yes mate mine were slow to pop. I ended up with 4 of 5 popped, and from that 4 I have 3 plants about to be flowered.

When I had 2 popped and 3 looking like they weren't happening I decided to give them a little help (after waiting 3-4 days), and carefully slit their spines with a razor blade, and this definitely helped 2 more to pop.

ventilation_27.jpg

:wave:

The first 3 seeds didnt make it ,started to germ 3 others.They germed within 2 days(!!!),one just popped out of the soil.The hardest part is over :) no matter if it is a male,im going to make f2's.

ConceptOfSleep

BagseedSamurai said:
I just got fem strawberry cough and OTHaze x Skunk (Sam's) as a freebie. I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Fem Strawberry Cough as freebies?!?! Im not a huge fan of the feminized seed thing since I love to pollen chuck and ya need males for that, but SCough genetics are pretty hard to come by(at least for me). Who made those wonderful beans? :canabis:

Anywho, I just got the Original Haze X Skunk 1 as one of my freebies with my first order from the Bay... This thread sure does have some interesting information. The potency that people say this strain has certainly has me contemplating if I could fit these in my Flower cab...

Anyone know if the O*HazeXSkunk1 take well to topping of fimming? LST isnt really an option for me, though if I find a killer pheno out of these I hope to do a huuuuge SCROG with it later down the line.

Thanks SB and thanks Sam for the kickass freebies
:wave:

Last edited:

monkey5

Veteran
some VERY nice freebies ...you all have !!!! enjoy them...SMOKE them !!!! thank you , kitties !!!! monkey5