What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sam skunkmans sk#1

krk

Is he ever going to release it again? I had bad experince with sensi, and now that TFD is in with them I can't trust either...

Would really love to grow the sk#1 again from Sam's genes, or is he out of the breeding buisness?

P

pangolin

Would really love to grow the sk#1 again from Sam's genes
^^Me too! His work is sold under 'Cultivator's Choice'

Last edited:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
Is he ever going to release it again? I had bad experince with sensi, and now that TFD is in with them I can't trust either...

Would really love to grow the sk#1 again from Sam's genes, or is he out of the breeding buisness?

we received a number of 'free' packs of seeds a few years ago from sammy... in a word 'hemp'...

Vorsprung

assuming you didn't find what you're looking for in the 'Shit' yet? Mine turned out sweeter than I thought.. but I only had 2 females and several more beans to go...so we'll see.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese (aka Skunk #1) is still one of the biggest flavours in the UK,, the real deal lives on,, until Sam drops the next dope vibe!

A

arvid b

I would love for the Skunkman release any of other the lines he has in his genetic Aladdin's cold storage unit.

Go on, Skunkman, something exciting from your back catalogue please, :prettyplease:

:bow:

DRorganic

Veteran
I have 2 packs of his Thai haze x skunk that i want to grow so bad .some call it thunk for short. i have seen some good reports of this cross .i figured i should get a couple of good mothers out of 2 packs or a good crossing female to make some seeds for growing in the future. but i might just do a open pollination from the best male to all the females i find.
DR.O

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FWIW, I had no luck with the Thunk. I honestly ate most of it dipped in olive oil while fresh so I really can't make a fair judgment.

Quick

SK#1 may have been a great strain in it's day, and a great strain today for breeding, but it's potency isn't world-class....

krk

SK#1 may have been a great strain in it's day, and a great strain today for breeding, but it's potency isn't world-class....

I beg to differ...I got one now that will go up against anything..I think your misinformed...What about cheese thats a sk#1...Maybe I want it for breeding....

Quick

Cheese isn't that potent....
I am talking world-class, I run Watty Kush, Green Crack, Frankenberry and the Tuna, all are better smoke, WAY more potent.
Rene may not be more potent, but it too is better smoke/nicer high.

I will admit that there's the possibilty that a pheno of SK#1 out there may be incredible, but I haven't seen it, nor anyone I know.

zenoonez

Veteran
I am talking world-class, I run Watty Kush, Green Crack, Frankenberry and the Tuna, all are better smoke, WAY more potent.

I will admit that there's the possibilty that a pheno of SK#1 out there may be incredible, but I haven't seen it, nor anyone I know.

Green Crack is 1/2 sk#1...

krk

Oh never smoked cheese...sorry...I got a potant sk#1 from pre 1992...But have no male...Thats why I ask about sam but he wont say if he is makin any more...Just thought that his stock might be closest to mine...

Is he out of Buisness? I have only been around for a couple of years and dont see anything new ever????

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
What I have learned about people's preferences is that everyone has their own idea about what is best, I knew people that would smoke the very very best Haze and say they did not like it because they did not get loaded, they loved strong knock you down Indicas, hated stronger in my mind Haze.
I don't try and say what is best anymore, either it turns your crank or it does not. simple enough. I do believe in different varieties for different people, and whatever they think is best just may be, for them.
And as you may know I don't really like smoking herbal Cannabis any way, I am a resin kind of guy.
But I do believe in helping people find what they are looking for, and what else can I say?
-SamS

I

Iron_Lion

but it's potency isn't world-class....

I call bullshit on that, I grew the Pure and it was one of my strongest strains to date. Along side Apollo 11 and MNS SSH it was hands down stronger, one pheno was very trippy, the other pheno was just like a frying pan over the head and would just mess your day up.

I too would love to see a reliable source of Skunk#1 become again. Personally I have my doubts about the quality available from the vendors that currently offering it.