What's new

Saibai vs. the monkeys

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
hey cd.
yep I'm liking the Zamal, it sure is different.
I've got these beans for next year:

NRS Aurora Indica
NRS Bubblicious
MAN Kalichakra
WLS Double Gum
ANC Montels pride x biko
5 Thunk
My F1 from this year, Monkey Magic (MOD DreamGoddess x FMX ZamalxSkunk)
And around 4 different Danish strains. :jump:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoo Saibai, how ya been?? Smokin that good shit I see, the buds look tasty as all hell. Just wanted to come by an see whats up, youve also got quite the seedlist for next season. I cant wait to see you do the damn thing. Here are some of my MontelsPridexBiko seedlings at 4 days old. Ill say this, they germinated and broke soil very fast, all 4 seeds I put in germinated too. Take it easy man. :joint:

C

cellardweller

that sounds like a hella run..just keep the wicked witch at bay..
:muahaha: get her a new broom or somethin..

K

kallenavndk

hiii saibai tha monkey fightin ninja from oz
Just think i would send u some pictures of the monkey magic she is getting really big now and then stem is the fatest of my girls well the plant is the biggest hehe great job so far champ

mm-3.jpg

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Hi everyone. Just some random shots from around town. My 2008 grow is over, with the Zamal x Skunk finally settling down into cure. Shes cerebral/trippy thats or sure. Not so racy though, but a bad choice for evening/nighttime.
Anyhow:

Lotsa beer :) In times like these I think: "WWSD?" (What would Slash do?) and buy em all! muahaha...not really, in fact I'm quitting drinking very soon. Not today though.

Sushi is damn good.

Fake plastic pot plants. Why? Hard to make out, but they're fake cannabis plants. Why on earth would u want one? :confused:

C

cellardweller

who knows? maybe for luck? a really good laugh? bwahahhahahahahaahha..cause I'm laughing so hard right now I'm chokin up a lung and I ain't even smoked in a minute..
nice fookin hash too bro!

K

kallenavndk

hehee plastic weed why not , an some funny looking beers in dk all of them is green well almost ...i stop drinkin all the time when the botle is emty :)

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
took 2 oil-thc capsules at noon, had 2 beers and just back from a joint of zamalskunk...it feels like being in a hammock, at peace with the world. I have a permanent grin :D And with the minimal side effects, people can still say this plant is a bad thing? makes you laugh.

THoC

Sabai san

havent been around much till recently, wanted to just drop by and wish you and your family a happy holiday and peaceful new year.

good growing bro

guest3589

Ima knock back a tall boy and suck down a bh with some iso in celebration of your fabulous work and harvest. Sounds like the hammock ride took you down to happy town =P

Nice grow Saibai.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Cheers everyone, look out for my 2009 guerrilla thread next year. :D
Have been scouting recently...going to go bigger, hopefully multiple spots - and easier to get-to. :chin:
Been great fun posting up my misadventures on the mountain.

K

kallenavndk

it was a great grow on a great mountain m8 remember to bring me to the next grow aswell :) if im not all fucked up by the monkeys........your new thread will be bookmarked :)

P

phr3d0m2gr0

Great thread. I'll definitely be following your 2009 from the start.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Here's some pics:

Mandala Seeds Satori:
29901drftyuhrftgyuhi.JPG

Mandala Seeds Hashberry:
2n6vg94.jpg

Female Seeds Zamal x Skunk Special:
299017kju6yhtgfrqwertyuizamalsample.JPG

Nirvana Seeds Snow White:
jgjmgo.jpg