What's new

Saibai vs. the monkeys

K

kallenavndk

Saibai...u can get some nute stick that u can put in the soil they will provide your plant whit nute in like 2-3 weeks i think its maybe the trick for gurrillas because you dont have to sneak around whit alot of nutes ....And maybe buy some of them water system like this http://www.robinie.dk/badetoende.php?state=0

They will provide water for 3-5 weeks its a 40 liters tank...

Then i think you can stay away from em in a month and they have the time of there lifes :)

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Yeah, water/feeding is the biggest concern when they get transplanted outdoors. Thanks for the link, and I think I've seen those sticks used on houseplants...I will check it out.

I plan on doing organics in the main plot again, but I am also looking at some more convenient plots, were I can give them water as well chem nutes regularly.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran

More Satori...I didn't trim it as much as usual.
But it has a strong effect. I can't see myself getting sick of it.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Good morning everyone.

Satori and coffee.
Breakfast of champions. :muahaha: :rasta:

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

good morning my bad ass friend in Japan very good trimming m8 and tasty coffee as well :) here is something u might find interestin :)

Hash from christania and damn it that just want to make you sleep hehehe

DanishHash-1.jpg

DanishHash.jpg

Last edited:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Top of the mornin to ya!

Zamal Skunk. Shes the last one on the mountain. It would be nice to cut in another 3-4 weeks.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
I can never get a good shot of the ZamalSkunk:

It all blends in.

So, heres some buds that I clipped off the lower branches. They're turning purple because of the recent drop in temps here:

nom nom nom

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
looks like tasty stuff!

Saibai said:
I can never get a good shot of the ZamalSkunk:

It all blends in.

So, heres some buds that I clipped off the lower branches. They're turning purple because of the recent drop in temps here:

nom nom nom

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Thanks guys.
The Zamal x Skunk is only showing the purple on the buds, but the Satori indica pheno (RIP) only expressed the purple on the bud leaves. Interesting, no?

Still drying out the above buds, I don't want to smoke all of the satori at once. :D
No use crying over spilt milk, but I wish I had the HB and SW still. :badday:
I need some indica to balance out these strong sativas. :joint:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Saturday night, home alone...I decided to do some hot-kniving.
heheh...you can take away my rolling papers, pipes, bongs, etc...but you cant stop me from smoking weed. :D
I couldn't get any decent pics (its hard enough to hotknife by yourself anyway).

Rainy weather here and there. The zamal x skunk that I'm waiting on hasn't been fed anything for about a month, not even molasses. I think I'll leave it that way, maybe give it some molasses? :confused:
We'll see how the weather goes and how long I can keep her going...she needs the extra time to improve.

B

buzzed day

hello,i;ve stoped here many times and enjoyed your show. what is hot-kniving? have a buzzed day ! peace

C

cellardweller

Good to see you hangin in there Sai!!
Dont ever let em get ya down..F.U.C.K.E.M. right!?!
How is that Zamal? really heady and racy? I loves me a good sativa..
what kinda hash you knifin? dry or ISO?
everytime I try knifin my ISO I just make a big mess that I gotta clean up when Im baked..:laughing:
Thanks for the flower btw!
peace and safety to ya
~cellad

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Firat of all, thanks for the support guys!

buzz: Thanks, its nice when people say hello instead of just lurking. :)

As to hot-kniving aka hot spots, its when you heat up the blade of kinfe/kinves to red hot on a gas or electric stove, then put a small amount of bud on them when they're still hot and swuich together. Its the (very, very) poor mans vape. Its best to cut the bottom off a soft drink bottle or even a pen/straw to try and catch all the smoke.
I'm sure there are how-to guides somewhere. I took some pics in case people hadn't heard of it, but they didn't come out well.
Oh and your knives will probably be useless afterwards. :D

cd: fuckin a bro. fuckem indeed. :rasta: Atm I'm just using bud for the knives, for something different. As for the Zamal, shes going great. Just needs a little more time. Will of course post pics, prob. early next week when I can get to her. I think shes going to be a very interesting smoke, from the samples....not racy but very heady...

When I was smoking the qwiso I made, I had one knife wedged tightly between car seats so I didnt have to hold it. I used a turbo/jet lighter to heat it up red-hot, then I picked up the amber crystals with another knife and squished them onto the hot one.
I noticed a fair amount of residue, (black, oily looking) left on the knives that wouldn't vape/burn.

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
Knifes getting hot...to become hot knives!

Some gringo came around...

Zamal buds taken today. I was burning through my Satori real fast...
They're definitely going purple, it doesnt seem to show it in the pics...also no scale reference, but thats a handful of lower buds.

:bashhead: :laughing: :jump:

Last edited:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Diggin' the hot knives bro!!! Haven't done that in like 15 years....brings back lots of memories....

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Im really likin your purple nuggs. I just looked through the last few pages and everything looks good. I hope your enjoying yourself. :joint:

Saibai

栽培して収穫しましょう!
Veteran
access: yeah, i like to change things up a bit. Buckets are another technique from the past that I bust out every so often. :)

Prof: Enjoying myself as much as possible. :D

Did an early morning run to the mountain and chopped the Zamal x Skunk. I know I was planning to let it go, but it already looked like it was dying. :eek:

I have given it nothing for the last 1-2 months, no water, molasses or nutes. It looked like it was dying, so I chopped it. Sooo fruity/sweet/candy but with an undertone of evil. Bag appeal: next to zero. Lots of dead little bud leaves, airy/fluffy buds and instead of going darker purple they've started to go brown.

Will post pics later. I cant wait to see how this smokes after a 2-3 month cure. :jump:
Above average yield. Glad I bought the bigger mason jar in anticipation.

Over and out.