What's new

Sad times for WA...

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah mate still some great pieces of land with a decent house going for around the $200 grand mark if you lucky and willing to be a bit rural. If you were around in the 90's could have bought the same for only $20... ridiculous!!!

Just remember to pack your Uggies and wooly jumper :smoke:

g'day Phenomenal!!! long time no see buddy. Them Eagles are getting quite a list together, I'm still on a stiify from my pies flag last year. Back to subject matter however, how bout we start a lotto syndicate, win say $20-30mill and buy ourselves an island somewhere where the sun shines with a few high mountains so we can get some nice indica going too without too much bud rot problems, make canna our primary export and if anyone doesn't like it hire Sandline to fight our wars for us. What do you think? anyone... anyone???

:thinking: hmmmmmmmm........

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Lets all fuck off to NZ and reverse the trend :wave:

Im hearing you brotha,
Been in WA for like 10-11 months now and these laws are fucking me off,
It was so laxed back home in the south of NZ,
Cops were usually allright with abit of weed smoke as long as they no your not being stupid,

Shit i used to hotbox my garage and cook cannabutter and have smoke venting through kitchen out roof, stunk all round my house hahaha.
And thats all with a cop living next door.

C

CLOWD11

baa
If that fuckwit abbott wins the next election, expect WA pot laws nation wide.
If Gillard wins the next election we can claim carbon credits for growing extra plants, plus get a tax cut to boot.
Fuckwit abbott is in tassie this morning, id love to be in the same shopping mall as that tosser. Hopefully his plane is so overloaded with shit that it plunges deep into our moat.

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
Gillard and abbot, are both puppets playing for the same team,
End of the day they have the same agenda, just word everything differently,
lies and deception.

They live to serve the FED not the people in the country.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gillard and abbot, are both puppets playing for the same team,
End of the day they have the same agenda, just word everything differently,
lies and deception.

They live to serve the FED not the people in the country.

I dont want to believe that but you are probably right...

Bob Brown is also keen for a one world government... aka New World Order. The ETS carbon trading scheme will lay the foundation for the one world totalitarian system. Mark my words,

I wouldnt vote for any of them.

Give me liberty or give me death!!!

rantan

The Liberal-National Government's "war on drugs" is about to begin.

"We are declaring war on drugs and this is just the beginning," Police Minister Rob Johnson told The Sunday Times yesterday.

The penalty for possessing less than 30g of cannabis will jump from a $100 fine to a maximum of $2000 and the possibility of two years in jail.

The penalty for growing up to two marijuana plants is a $200 fine, but that will jump to a maximum $2000 fine and prosecution with the prospect of two years behind bars for growing any number of plants.

Classic right-wing fascist dictator ruling WA , and sadly other Australian states too it seems

Maybe everyone busted should plead "Not Guilty" thereby creating huge backlogs in the Courts eventually bringing the Legal system to a grinding halt and costing the Government millions of $'s to prosecute each and every case
:gday:

Woody

The pig headed Collin Barnett will be answering questions in the PerthNow forums at 2pm today. They have chosen this time as it is one hour AFTER lunch break and it will finish 1 hour before people get home from work. They are hoping that this will keep the majority of serious voters off the forum.

LETS AMBUSH HIM!

If anyone reads this before it goes live in 2 and a half hours now is your chance to fire cyanide laced questions at him.

Go to the perthnow home page and you will see a large banner up the top advertising it.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
All the fracking aussie politicians suck balls :bashhead:
not a single one worth voting for :puke:

C

CLOWD11

I vote for malcom turnball to lead the labor party...i know ..i know