What's new

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

left hemi

according to cannabis culture, rc has simply disap[peared, no bust. the article basically posits 2 theories: take the money and run, or decamping to somewhere that didn't just vote in a bushie.

G

ANY word that comes out of Narc's mouth is BS :moon: and the onlyones to believe him are all those children and that pelican he has post all his crap when hes in jail.I realy dont hate anyone deep down with a passion(just this one snitch),but Narc just disgusts me with his lies and constant bashing of everyone,he is not a real man at all when he says these things and knows hes lying as the words come out of his mouth ,for him to say RC took the money and ran is just dispicable.Hes the one who had everyones money and then went crying like a Btch and beggin all the poor people that he already ripped ,for more money for himself,what a loser.Anyone that would believe that scumbag, who has serious mental problems and is just a plain loser as a person(waste of flesh) and detramental to the whole MJ community,would be kidding themselves.But the only ones that take stock in that loser are the children at C C, :pointlaug .Anywho,i dont believe RC did what the Narc( He is its a fact not fiction like C C Mag) is trying to set him up for,hes just the kinda guy that if hes down he wants everyone else to be down. Sorry 4 the rant ,but when i see this loser spreading lies it pisses me off! Peace DWW

G

:moon:
Psycosemantic said:
We are being misled, and the people in the know work on this board. We are led to believe a bust, then we're left to figure the worst among some of the world's most paranoid minds.
Then what happens?

Viola! Everything's alright, Gypsy's ready for the influx and to corner the market on beans...

What happened? We got duped.

Gypsy, your ideal is to get more people to grow? How come in this shenanigan so many have stopped or torn down because of this. Just don't give me or anyone the line that you care, because it's obvious you and your cohorts don't.
/////////// :moon: Are you outta yer mind!?Are you saying Gypsy did this and spread rumors to fool everyone and corner the bean Bizz?Another FKN loser here to start crap.Man i am for the new peeps hangin,but you get these jerkoffs that wake up early from there naps and run there mouths.Man this is gettin old.Who the hell are you"dont give me that line"If you believe what Narc said then youre a fool and should go to C C ,because you serve no purpose here at all.Wheres the loser/idiot smiley?DWW

Last edited:
"I thought OG was just being ridiculously slow as it had sometimes been notorious for. Earlier today however, I was redirected to whitehouse.gov, and that's when I knew OG was no more. It is back to the connection refused error now, but someone is doing something behind the scenes. Beware."

Redirected to whitehouse.org, seriously? You wouldn't shit up, would ya? Sounds bad, anyone got an opinion on this?

left hemi

can ANYONE cite a source of info about this "bust" from an "objective" source? if someone was actually busted it should be in print

G

older toker said:
Redirected to whitehouse.org, eh? Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

It is complete bullshit, I just tried both OG and CW and all that happened was a blank page. Nice try spin miester.

G

"yes its a fact RC has been released and is with his family now
I'm sure we'll have more info today but I suspect RC will need some rest and time
to gather his thoughts"

OP///////////thats a post from OP,Rc is let out n with his family.Narc was right agan :pointlaug :moon: . Sure sounds like someone who took the money and ran,lol.Bet you anything Narc will edit that post when the truth comes out,like he always edits after the fact like he knew all along, :bat: .Peace DWW

G

I have just talked to RC - Servers are OK, RC is not...
I have just talked on the phone with RC. I know RC, so lets not have any 'was it really him' type responses.

RC shut down the services on the servers - at this point in time the servers have NOT been seized. It appears that OG and CW info is safe and intact - woo hoo!

RC was arrested, and charged concerning the import/export of cannabis seeds - no other charges at this time.

RC has been home for a bit, but is prohibited from using the internet.

RC approved me posting this.

Finally, RC will be issuing a statement through a third party as soon as he has the chance, letting the community know what the situation is.

Could everyone now stop all the hand-wringing, and pull together.

Our thoughts are with you RC - we all wish you the best of luck, and want you to know the community will be here for you.

Mongoose

http://www.planetganja.com/highsociety/showthread.php?p=84981&posted=1#post84981

something just posted some place else FilthyFew

G

Good to know that when someone is arrested and takin away from his family,theres peon's like you questioning if he a scammer,and i mean you do have every right to do so,after all you DID post on his site,lol..DWW

G

Psycosemantic said:
1) Otherwise he'd tell us all before running off.
But he didn't.

2) Did he leave everyone in the lurch?
Or just us peons?

1) It's difficult to communicate,when you're IN JAIL.

2) Just you,peon.
(Or should I say,moron?):smile:

Last edited:
G

I deleted my posts, and I apologize for my instable posting this morning.
Cheers, be safe, goodbye.

G

Calm down folks. Read Lothars of OG post earlier in this thread (I think) First off,Leo is very jealous of the info it obtains and doesn't share it ( and if they do its very reluctant hence someone else gets the credit). Also there are 150,000 members 6 million posts some of which are pulling their grows down right now.
Most ISP have a privacy policy therefore they need a court order to obtain info about you, the work load (cost benefit) is high and the benefit very low,and cases odtained through this manner can easily be thrown out of coiurt therefore unless you run a huge grow or are a seed producer (note the emery case) which they seem to be targeting the odds are your safe.
Hell the police in my juristriction have estimated that there are as many as 50,000 grows in the area and are only working on gangland style ops as they have no time for anything else.
With numbers like these does it not seem more likely that the are going to spend there man hours on only the most likely to get a conviction and only on areas where they can get the biggest bang for there buck.
This is not to say, that everyone shouldn't remain diligent on security but chill dudes.
Mac

G

Desiderata said:
In other words, I trully HATE ALL YOU MEAN FUCK HEADS for all your L I E S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sir...drop the bowl, raise your hands and back away slowly... :rant:

teenslut

Rezdog said:
1) It's difficult to communicate,when you're IN JAIL.

2) Just you,peon.
(Or should I say,moron?):smile:

The funny part about all this, falling on the floor laughing my head off, was that most of these guys now saying "he just got out of jail" were just yesterday bidding RC a fine good by in Europe/Asia believing he took off in the middle of the night. Now the arrest part of the story is back in play and that is the story they are sticking with. LOL
:yoinks: :yoinks:

G

Id like to see anywhere here that it says RC took off, by someone here at IC .The only idiot sayin that was Narc and if you believe him its time to get yer self some help,so theres been no change in whats being said(besides at first it was said the server was down,until the truth was told).And as far as a gag order,could be RC's lawyer told him not to say a thing to anyone(not a court ordered Gag order!).Seems no matter what info is givin about this(and i know OP isnt tellin stories) some people keep commin back to start trouble.Every thread pertaining to RC should be deleted or locked til all facts are known so the fighters/trouble makers/ can let us take a breath without the BS for a day atleast! .DWW

G

Seeing some of the differing news and opinions, I suggest we start two more threads. Information will be much easier to decipher with a readers choice of :

Sad News About RC

Happy News About RC

New About RC Containing No Emotions Whatsoever.

RuralRoute420

"Every thread pertaining to RC should be deleted or locked til all facts are known so the fighters/trouble makers/ can let us take a breath without the BS for a day atleast!"

censorship, what a terrible thing :badday:

not sure on this info, but came across it:

Also someone has gotten to "Google Saved Documents" NONE of OG's Pages are available via Google's Saved Pages Option! & They save pages after they go "Off Line" well I tried Retriving some of the pages that I had links for on my Grow Guides pages, I had some links that were linked back to OG, NONE OF THEM! Are Available Via Google Saved Documents! NONE!

They have ALL Gone POOF! :(

Last edited:

ogDNH

rc obviously dont care about us any as he didnt bother to let it slip whats going on. its been way too long with nothing but rumors,and guesses. FUCK rc and the horse he rode out on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts