What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacred Seeds Skunk #1 in 1980

Joint Lock

My strain yield because I have 1980s and beyond true skunk genetics and I source my own land races , there is a group of dedicated believers that are carring the touch where Sam nevel and medicino joe left off and others from that time ,

All the diesels and chems and kush all are tripped out skunk genes twanged with ghani , I do believe skunk is in every thing also from another view , that when strain hunters started to go around the world bring land races back we got sk1 but those land races were getting spread wide and far , you would have a guy with sk1 then make some
Seeds with his ghani or Swazi so even back then there was a lust to cross out what they had with new stuff sk1 would have been crossed in and out by man different people , I bet there was many phenotype with many different strains added but the growers all ways chose for skunk phenos as that was the best ,
Sk1 is for sure the building blocks of Modern cannabis , also northern lights ,

Kush is from a mountain range in the middle east . They are from different elevations and areas . This made me laugh :laughing: One more thing everything is not Skunk based . if that were the case . We wouldn't have landraces

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
So far all my f2s have skunk funk to them in varying degrees. And one that was hardly skunky, seems really stony still, and still skunky a bit.

HashishinReidi

Joint lock, last time i checked Afghanistan. Was not in the middle east, and never has been. It is where most of the kushes come from the Hindu Kush region.Which borders Afghanistan pakistan and china.I always remember a bbc doc and some young lad from the usa.Who was fighting over their saying he thought Afghanistan would be flat and all desert that made me laugh.Guess he had not heard of the khyber pass.Or the hindu Kush regions.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
28080809541_d12234050d_b.jpg

The ones with the small leaflets are OHz x Sk#1, seeds are from an old cutting.

Keep on growing :)

Slipnot

No he doesn't! Sam sold his original stock to Seedman over 10yrs ago & they breed & select themselves to keep stock of seeds....nothing to do with Sam anymore.

This is why many people harass Sam to release RKS , we want skunk that's skunky:moon:

Here some real RKS trust me if your growing illegally you do not want to grow i was drying 7 pounds and people could smell it 1/4 mile away.. :laughing:

Attachments

• RKS T5.jpg
    RKS T5.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 46
  • rks.jpg
    rks.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 41

Slipnot

TBH i do not know why the fuss over it seriously i mean its RAW smelly shit i would have nothing but a fucking headache on watering and feeding days 30 mins in there and your done Honestly,, I mean to the point where you want to throw up
And the honest truth i spent large on massive carbon scrubbers and still the house stunk like shit ..
your constantly looking over your shoulder, and looking to make sure you catch whom ever coming to your door ,, Cause that is the last thing you would want and when they do my excuse was i stepped out side last night , and spooked a skunk mind you i live on a farm :)

I got some old school purple urkle x RKS seeds have not cracked
I should dig out all the seeds and put it up for auction on seed bay

Cause i will never grow the shit

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
TBH i do not know why the fuss over it seriously i mean its RAW smelly shit i would have nothing but a fucking headache on watering and feeding days 30 mins in there and your done Honestly,, I mean to the point where you want to throw up

Thats not the RKS we had. It was pungent, but not repulsive. More like intoxicatingly addictive.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

And the honest truth i spent large on massive carbon scrubbers and still the house stunk like shit ..
your constantly looking over your shoulder, and looking to make sure you catch whom ever coming to your door ,, Cause that is the last thing you would want and when they do my excuse was i stepped out side last night , and spooked a skunk mind you i live on a farm :)

I got some old school purple urkle x RKS seeds have not cracked
I should dig out all the seeds and put it up for auction on seed bay

Cause i will never grow the shit

well i dumped my load , shiiiit :tiphat:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Here some real RKS trust me if your growing illegally you do not want to grow i was drying 7 pounds and people could smell it 1/4 mile away.. :laughing:

No shit, nice plants. I fully believe you. Your description is dead nuts what I experienced. The headache watering especially. Very cool. :tiphat:

Madjag

Veteran
10 days to more 1980 Skunk #1 garden photos. Being digitized as we speak. A few nice comparison shots that complement the previous photos.

Latest posts

Latest posts