What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybhang

They are coming nicely, 5 weeks into flower. Starting to chunk up really good. Im liking the low odor so far. Long live the cleaners kush. Going to get those beans going next week.

THE_SURGEON

Well just picked up some babies from the FWC and was wondering if anyone has any grow reports from the clubs strains. I got Trainwreck, blueberryxtrainwreck and Blue Dot. i'm running these in DWC buckets so any info will help. Thanks!!!!!

Well just picked up some babies from the FWC and was wondering if anyone has any grow reports from the clubs strains. I got Trainwreck, blueberryxtrainwreck and Blue Dot. i'm running these in DWC buckets so any info will help. Thanks!!!!!

Surg, Im 10 days into flower on all three of those!! Along with 2 more Furity Delights from FWC. I veged for 9 days in 1 gallon net bottom pots then tranplanted to #3 Smart Pots then flipped. Im running a DR80 with a cooltubed digital 600 in FFOF cut 4:1 with chunky perilite.

TW and BBxTW have both stretched the most by far, maybe 8-10'' already... (I just tied them down last night to even out our canopy) the others BD and FD are looking great only about 3-4'' of stretch so far! The train wreck I got was an older cut, about 25 days as per the date on the cup, with lots of branches so I picked it up. Im Happy with all of em so far! Ive been running FWC's cuts for about 4 cycles now, Ive never had any problems with them. A couple of times Ive seem PM on their cutts but I just wait till there is a new batch.

Bunt-o

THE_SURGEON

Thanks for the info I will make sure I top and tie the wrecks. Overall everything was healthy except the blue dot had some mites but that was an easy fix. I'll post some pics when they are worth posting.

johnnybhang

Yeah watch that powder mildew, got some back in october from fwc with that. Used serenade on them but had to spray the whole way through it only kept in check. The lemon trainwreck really smells like lemons, its a tall leggy plant with fat top cola. It was the the strongest imo out of the blue dot, gdp, and hindu kush that I grew alongside. All cuts from fwc. The blue dot had a nice berry fruityness, with a nice purple color. Very strong as well. Vegged them 2 and half weeks flowered for 8 weeks. Yield 6 plants, 6 oz total in 3 gal soil buckets, under 400 watts.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran

Never grew any of it but I did buy a 8th for $60 at SHHC last summer when the Blueberry x TrainWreck was Special Reserve and it was FIRE!!! Had the TW structure and smell with a light hint of berries in the background and had the blue color fade going on shit was really NICE!

THE_SURGEON

Thanks for the info about the fwc cuts!!! Wow no joke that blueberryxtrainwreck streched so fast even after topping it and it stinks like some dank and it's just a baby. My lemon wreck is hurtin bad it was hella stressed when I got her so I will be throwing her outdoors this year but I can't wait to see it in a hydro setup. I'll throw up a few pics of the fwc babies. Peaceeeee!!!

Elk Woman

Sacramento clone shops still alive?

Sacramento clone shops still alive?

It appears, as I peruse this thread in 2010, that there WAS a wealth of info for several years past about what cuts were available and anywhere in Sacramento, but I see no new posts for a long time. Does anyone know of any shops that you'd recommend, and perhaps say why you'd recommend them (or not)?

I got my script and a doctor's recommendation in 2007, and after all this time I still don't have a solid source for premium varieties; it's always a struggle for me to find the flavors I love and cherish.

Did something change in the last few years regarding legalities and/or harassment that I don't know about yet?

Hoping to have a productive and medicinal garden again this year; the same to all of you!:artist:

kinger

Veteran
fhwc on fruitridge carries sr71 cuts (oaksterdam),they get their clones tuesday and saterday morning.They open at 10am but be there early to get what you want,look at the sr71 thread for their strains.

trybud

Elk Woman, A few people were vending clones to the clubs and posting what and when they were dropping. The seed vendors seen this as a way to advertise for free and bitched about it to gypsy, saying it was unfair for them to pay for banners and forums when the cloners were getting it all for free. Spamming about what clones were dropped where is somewhat banned(discouraged??). I dont know why ALL the info seemed to disappear, this was a pretty tight knit group posting here as far as the internet goes.

^i figured it was something to do with $.

there's still clubs around (a lot more than a yr ago it seems). even though you might not be able to find out what they've got here on IC, you can still get cuts and most places seem to have somewhat of a 'regular' inventory depending on who they get them from and how reliable that source is. but then there's always that guy who goes in and buys up all of the good ones at one time, ruining your chances of picking up the more desirable strains from that drop. personally, i don't frequent the clubs anymore, but instead will pick up 1 or 2 every strains every few months and veg them out to take my own clones. this way i'm happy and hopefully someone else is happy that i didn't buy 'em all up.

if you choose to search deep enough, you may be able to find websites, twitters, classifieds, etc from some of the local clubs and they'll post their daily menus. you could always try and call a place too (not everyone answers) and perhaps ask if they have regular clone drop days for your best chances at finding a winner.

Visited a couple of dispensaries in Sacramento today and wanted to send a warning to potential clone buyers about River City Wellness on Northgate Blvd. Not only will you be treated badly, the clones are in poor health. Limp, browning leaves and gnats flying around them. The medium was also very dry on some of them. Beware!!

Visited a couple of dispensaries in Sacramento today and wanted to send a warning to potential clone buyers about River City Wellness on Northgate Blvd. Not only will you be treated badly, the clones are in poor health. Limp, browning leaves and gnats flying around them. The medium was also very dry on some of them. Beware!!

Ditto^^ Cuts look like shitza IMO!! they had about 200!! but they were ALL sorry lookin. wont ever go back to the place.

wdcf

QUESTION: I did my 99% iso rinse and got just under 10 grams of some high quality extraction! And I was just curious how much is a gram sold for at a club? I am not trying to sell to a club, just curious how much they sell that kind of hash for.

Thanks

S

scarred4life

wdcf...$30-$60/g retail, $10-$15/g wholesale. sorta why I keep my hash to myself. It's not worth it to sell unless you've got a qp or something.

an update on the cutts I got from FWC... No pictures:( sorry wife says NO. :)

Im on day 39 of flower now with all 5 strains.

Train Wreck & Blue Berry Train Wreck- Both are virtually identical, Im questioning if they are even different strains?? the BBTW has a TAD denser buds but looks and smells virually identical at the moment. Both plant are VERY NICE! TONS O BUDS!!!! both plant are thick and heavy, full of buds!! Wish I kept mothers Id reveg both in a second! Both plants started yellowing about 4 days ago even with Fox Farms full line, so Im going to start my lush with the next watering, thursday and use plain water for the next 4-5 waterings. My last watering Ill double the ammount of water to give the plants an additional and final cleaning. I figure thats about 10-12 gallons of straight water before harvest.... Im planning to chop these at day 50.

Blue Dot- Beautiful plant! Thick main cola, with 4 branches stacked top to bottom! Buds are turning a nice purple hue which makes the amber hairs (20%ish) blaze orange :) Thick heavy buds throughout the entire plant.

Fruity Delight#1& #2- Both plants seem to be leaning toward the GDP side of the cross. Buds are turning purple about the same pace as the Blue Dot. #1 Is a THICK girl! Nice hard thick buds filling in. Full main stem cola with 4 branches, big colas with nice popcorn filling the smaller branches. #2- Smallest plant of the 5, Roots werent out of the cube when I transplanted! I was dissapointed in this cutt. Never the less it has 6 nice even branches holding decent colas, healthy just a runt compaired to the others.

Fruity Delights are virtually dripping with "sticky goodness" :D Blue Dot has the best color to it. and the TW & BBTW are HOGS.

All in all Im happy with the way the cutts are going they are healthy and RESILIANT....

If I MINUS the WPM that came with them, that Ive been fighting the entire grow!!!

Id deffinately recommend trying these 4 strains.

^good to hear you got some winners.

i visited 2 clubs for the first time this week--IndiCare Collective and Holistic Collective, both off Auburn in N. Sac.

IndiCare--had some kinda diesel and something else, doesn't matter because they looked absolutely pitiful, small, and just looked overall. had some rapid rooter cuts of strawberry cough and headband that looked just alright but there are some good looking ones.

Holistic--hard to find place, it's kinda tucked in the corner. they do their own cuts right there in shop. moms all looked happy and cuts in the cloner looked happy, but the ones in the cubes all looked JUST alright. they had blueberry, blueberry kush, flow, mountain jam, some kinda haze, and 2 other strains that were the least happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.