What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
nah but i went to my folks house whos doin it last night, 6 weeks in and its already real frosty with a skunky kinda grapy smell and gettin big, wish i woulda thrown mine into flower now, its def goin in my next run, looks like some top shelf most def. ill see if i can take some pics next time i go over there...

S

scarred4life

yeah right, like cannacare will ever be shut down. with their sub-par products and service and seemingly unlimited amount of advertisement revenue, it's obvious that cannacare is just the public face of a much larger, more powerful organization.
for those conspiracy theorists among us, consider the "heb duhw" bullshit on their logo... it's in scottish, as in scottish rite freemasonry. also, the curious mix of christian and judaic symbols in their shop imply a connection to masonry...other clubs in sac use masonic imagery too

omg, the aliens are coming, the aliens are coming
:rant:

man, i picked up a SN&R today - that thing is filled with so many cannabis related ad's that i found it ridiculous. i had no idea there were so many new places popping up everywhere. no wonder why there's so much talk these days about closing some down. however much business Care is getting these days, it's still enough for their full page ad that's 1/2 covered with their stupid tin can logo. well, at least now i see they've got some competition down the street from them so that's good for taking their customers away - anyone got info on those guys, River City Wellness?

anyone got any info on which quality sativas are going around the clubs these days?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
only real sativas ive seen is ssh, blue dream and sour diesel. oh yeah there is one called kananga i had got but trashed cuz it took up too much room, suposed ta be a pure sativa from the congo, wish i had room time to grow it... got t from the place by the fairgrounds.

msd828

Ya he's supposed to be a 32nd degree mason.

For sativas try fruitridge health and wellness. I got a couple skywalker ogs and sour d's that were from oaksterdamn. O ya and a chem x sweet island skunk.

And ya! What the hell is with that stupid can they use as a logo. That really isn't even a good oxymoron. At all.

sweet, i'll try out those locations. I haven't been out to any clubs in a long time because i've had my hands full and have plenty of meds already. I'd really like to get some of the SSH and SD, I've smoke them in the past and from what I remember they're great daytime smokes. Most of my strains have always been indica-dominant but I do have the BlueDream and love it, first run of it got so damn dense and crystally I was like OMG! I can see why it's so popular! I did get my hands on some Alaskan Ice a while back and am currently growing it out...I dunno man, this thing is friggin' running wild on me and bolting like a mofo. I'm about 8wks in and have some strains like Cherry Pie that are basically done, but the AI has the bud formations of like week 2 and has definitely stretched at least 4-5x the original size. Looks like it's gonna take FOREVER to finish...hopefully it's worth the wait, the White Widow x Pure Haze genetics seem promising enough.

Grendelkhan

Hello IC maggers. Just thought that I would give a head's up to all the seed whores in Sacto area. The club on 13th and C has just gotten a new shipment of Cali Connection seeds. I went there today and they have a bunch of them in right now. They are a bit pricey at 125 for 10 but such is life. They also are caring Cali Connection and TGA club cuts that look nice and healthy with good roots. Made the rounds today and all the clubs where handing out eatable goods for 4/20. So happy 420 all.
Peace.
Gkhan.

Grendelkhan

They carry Cali Connection seeds in the new CC packages that look like match books and the cuts are from cali connection seeds but not the man himselfs mom's! Hell its nice to dream. They told me that they cutting are from a lady who has grown out the CC's seeds and selected cutting from those beans. They where carrying PurpleKushxOGkush and another one from CC as cuttings, no AlienDog today.
Hope that helps.
Gkhan.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yep I got one of them purple og kushes. Also picked up a blackberry cut at the dispensary on auburn blvrd between el camino and arden , right where harvard turns into auburn.

ozmonster

If that PKxOG is from CC it's actually a strain called Blackwater they have and it's The Purps x SVF OG

The CC cut from Northstar does not have any Purps in it. It is straight OG Kush.

Its called "Purple OG" and its from an earlier gear release.

Purple OG is (sfv og f3 purple pheno x sfv og f3).

So there is really only like a 20% to 30% chance a bean will go purple.

I have not seen any flowers from the Northstar cut so AFAIC it remains untested.

johnnybhang

Highonpottery I happened across your cherry pie grow on here and saw the sweet pics. I grew out the blue dot that fwc has, and it looked very much like your cherry pie. Same leaf size and colors. Tops turned way purple blue like the cherry pie. Perhaps the two are related.

Highonpottery I happened across your cherry pie grow on here and saw the sweet pics. I grew out the blue dot that fwc has, and it looked very much like your cherry pie. Same leaf size and colors. Tops turned way purple blue like the cherry pie. Perhaps the two are related.

i'm sure somewhere along the lines every cannabis strain is related. i believe Blue Dot is a cross of Skunk x White Widow x Northern Lights x Big Bud. i have no idea what the true genes of Cherry Pie is, but after farting around on the net i've seen that some other people know of it as Durban Poison x Purple Kush x OG Kush. Dunno though, i've always just assumed it was some kind of Mendo Purps cross that those guys out there kept low key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts