What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Oh yeah, CCI is gonna be the only place u gotta go for good genetics when it opens. So many strains that we will have somethin for everybody all the time. My homie just gotta cut of the real gods gift from a real reliable source, Ima keep a mother. Sacramento as a whole is steppin it up!

trybud

my deal with horizon is still on, just dropped nearly 50 there. this heat is making my clones turn brown on the leaves and tips and my house is kept cool so im trying to figure out how to stop losing 30%of what i cut. i am going to spread my wings a bit and hopefully CCI will be main source. i have a friendly collective down south testing a few Paki lines, when i see the results i'll supply those clones too...what do i need to do to drop at CW? just show up with lush babies?

trybud

what a fuckin bitch!! Why dont she shut down her husbands dispensary voluntarily to keep the club numbers down while we all 'figure this out'...what a crock...theres a big enough market for the dispensaries to all co-exist, otherwise you'd see them closing down from lack of sales...im gonna raise hell to my ASA friends myself...

WTF! that's a load of crap i say. i think they're just tryin' to make everyone else suffer because CARE sucks balls and nobody likes to shop at their dispensary unless they have to.
are there really 29 dispensaries in sac?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Canna care.... I dealt with the asian dude there a while ago, never again. He was dumb as fuck, I wanted to get the Blackberry kush they had but it had mites on it, so I pointed it out to him and he came and looked and was like "I dont see anything, its clean" and I showed him the white dots on the leaves and turned it over and it had like 2 or 3 mites on it and hes like "I dont see anything, we wouldnt sell a clone with mites".... I was like they right there and he kept sayin no, so I was like whatever and left. I cant stand the club, they always got some bullshit weed to cuz they wont spend money on nothin thats worth while. They just mad cuz there club loosin business cuz its not run properly. This will actually effect a lot of patients negatively as well as the good people trying to make an honest living providing medicine to patients.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
What you are witnessing is a business model shaped after the owner of BlueSky's model. Get big enuff to where ignorant/uneducated people who are not part of the actual community can recognize your brand. Then use that name recognition to shape the market in you favor through influence and backdoor deals. You control the market as well as who can be in said market. They may have terrible clones and shitty service but if your plan is sound and no one is able to recognize or stand in the way of it, it makes you a great businessman or woman. Think about it folks! Close half the shops and stop any others from openning and what you have is a increased funneling of clients to your doorstep! More and more I smell mega business practices in the town and not for the good of the people that support it. Its a shame.

trybud

i tested the waters at canna care once and that goofy asian dude said my clones had mites! not a dot on the leaves or anything, said he seen eggs with his scope. i picked up one of his flowered clones in a styrofoam cup and showed him mite damage then left..

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
WOW!!!!! FUCK THIS!!!! Well put Rainman!! This is bullshit, they better not fuck with the clubs in Sac damnit! I along with many other people don't have a car so when CWC opened up the 29th and Ust location it made my life SO much easier!! I actually have a variety instead of getting the same shit outdoor from my neighbors boyfriend. What a shame this is, it's all because they suck too! Ever since I've been apart of IC and started getting more into the med scene I've only heard bad things about Canna Care. Who are they to say who can and can't be in this business? We don't want a Blue Sky in Sac we want QUALITY with COMPASSION!!!! I'll be bitching to the right people

Grendelkhan

Just have to chime in on Canna Care. I have had the same shitty dealing with that same Guy at CC. I brought in some very nice stuff to vendor to him. He turned his nose up at me and low balled me. Now if I was some noob and it was indeed crap I could understand that but it was better than anything in stock. Against my better judgement I tried again several months later and got the same low ball bullshit. His clones are crap and hes a hustler. There are much better clubs that are in town and I suggest that we all use those. The best way to send a message to this greedy bastard is by hitting him where his mind is and that is his pocketbook. Boycott Canna Care!
Peace.
GKhan.

yeah man, screw those guys. fortunately for me, i've never done business with them, but have set foot in their door. went to them because they are on my way to/from work and they turned me down because they wouldn't verify me because the doc's office closed 15 min before i went in. i was like, "check it on the internet like everyone else, it's not like i can forge the embossment on the paper, it's the real deal". they turned me away and i went running when i saw the asian guy come out of the back wearing a freaky lab coat - kinda reminded me of the crazy doctor neighbor in "The Burbs" when he comes up from the basement. i did get a weird vibe from them, too. the security guard was nice enough, but everyone else was just straight up "strange". no thanks.

i guess whatever customers DO go there have never read their reviews or are seriously desperate and don't know any better. shame on them.

trybud

I wouldn't call it that, burn them. Go to the meeting and explain that a moratorium is unnecessary if the city would just weed out the clubs that are existing illegally. Be sure to use cannacare as an example of an illegal club. The conflict of interest will come up on its own after that....

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I'll show up and be part of the cause cuz this is some bullshit and that lab coat shit is funny I always laughed when I've seen video of them cuz of that coat like they are close to being a real doctor hahaha give me a fucking break.

mister c

Hahaha!!! Thats so funny!

The same EXACT shit happened to me too...Homeboy in his fakeass trenchcoat said i had mites. And there were fungus gnats, and mites on his. Not to mention some weak ass roots. My guess is, they are cuts he took personally and he salts everyones game when they bring better cuts in. What a fucking hump.

Did ya'll know that ASA and Norml BOTH meet there? What the fuck? That fool is a clown. I would go to the meetings but i get a sick feeling everytime i hear the name canna care. Shit, even harris ave. makes me queezy.

See EVERYONE at the Council Meeting though i hope! Ill be the dude in the green oaksterdam reef leaf shirt getting tact.

its420

Shit man, what time? I gotta BADASS reggae concert in Santa Cruz that night, woooohooooo. www.easystar.com they are touring for the new album :
Lonely Hearts DUB Band

Ill be there to make concise, reasonable, deliberate statements relating mostly to ' FUCK YOU MOFO'S' but in a language that everyone there can easily understand. As long as its early in the day!
PEACE

Question: WOuld it be considered snitching if someone pointed out how new regulations and a moratorium are unnecessary by showing how the people pushing for such things are in clear violation of state law currently?

Update... First meeting about regulating dispensaries in Sacramento is on 6/19/09 with the Law and Legislative committee of the council. Councilwoman sheedys office claims that you can't put a moratorium on something that is illegal. Her office claims all dispensaries are in violation of zoning code. I mentioned our license which has us as a non profit collective of seriously ill patients. And the name being California Cannabis Inc. I also mentioned how the head of that department personally met with me several times and she the permit must have been approved in error. Funny cause I have the original with his initials!

So on 6/19/09 people need to show up and put in their two cents on the first hearing. Showing up now is our best bet be heard from the beggining and hopefully we can help shape the rules that will be eventually drawn up.

But yeah FUCK YOU CANNA CARE!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Ill be there to make concise, reasonable, deliberate statements relating mostly to ' FUCK YOU MOFO'S' but in a language that everyone there can easily understand. As long as its early in the day!
PEACE

That shit is funny right there I don't curr who ya r :joint:

deepchunk

hey freedom where is your club location it might be closer than the one i visit and it soundslike your ducks in a row........... i also like all the research you have done......... keep up the good work.............. dc

J

Jeff Lebowski

What are the possibilities of having a community garden? The issue with many patients is their lack of growing space or knowledge. If I had the space, I could grow for at least a few other patients off of my own allotted meds since I don't take much. Any tips to look out for in guerilla scouting?

trybud

google maps is your friend when it comes to guerilla gardens...make sure the water will hold out until harvest(a problem in our area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts