What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Stopped by Marconi Med to see what they had. Nothing when I got there but went back a hour later to find Blue Dream, Sour D., Purple Diesal, PK, GDP and a few others. Good luck out there!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
CWC has been getting these Chocolate Chunk cuttings lately almost everytime I've been in there I've seen a new batch... Be cool if it's a Deep Chunk cross with something chocolate...

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
CWC has been getting these Chocolate Chunk cuttings lately almost everytime I've been in there I've seen a new batch... Be cool if it's a Deep Chunk cross with something chocolate...

Chocolate Chunk is from THSeeds out of Holland. It's their Afghani line crossed with their S.A.G.E. No Deep Chunk in its makeup.

J

Jeff Lebowski

I am here out a fellow member of ICmag forums.

Trybud - a local guy, about 'this' tall, really cool and really compassionate.

This person has gone above and beyond anything that my doctors or insurance has done. Being in a bad state of things, on top of being homeless and broke, the ability to medicate as needed sometimes isn't a reality. Recently I went about three weeks without meds. I will not regale you with the laundry list of things that happened but I will say this, Trybud came to help, again! Out of nowhere, he sends me a message offering some popcorn. This comes a few months after gifting me a few ounces along with its420 (thanks again man). I really just cannot believe how gracious and understanding Trybud and others have been. I really do appreciate the help and when I am able, I will put back into the community as much as been given. So I sit here, the pain dull yet lingering, the nausea vanished and the ability to focus and function.

Thank you Trybud!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
See that right there is why I LOVE this place and our community!!! That's so awesome Jeff I'm glad to here they came to the rescue cuz its420 did the same for me when I was in need so I couldn't be more grateful for this site. Jeff when I'm up and running with my perpetual I'll help you out when I can, also if you need a few clones to get your garden started I'll gladly donate top quality genetics for you to have your own supply of meds...
Bless Trybud and Its420's big ol green hearts!!!!

trybud

had a person not want as many clones as they originally ordered so i did an emergency drop at horizon.plenty of chem91, g13 x sd (heads seeds)and kaia kush(my personal fave of my spring crop) a lone purple goo made its way down there too (those are probably only going to be vended thru CCI in the future)..lots of other clones there too, the clone scene in sac is really starting to shine (high sierra..a new vendor, had some healthy looking cuts there.lemon kush, SSH,NYCD and others)....Thanks jeff. Just knowing it was needed and appreciated makes it all worth it..Lets not forget the good people of Foodmaxx grocery store for furnishing me a nice centrally located parking lot to give free meds and clones away in.....

Krakatoa

Trybud, I've been smoking your Blueberry for the past week after only about two weeks of curing.

As I mentioned before, this plant didn't possess a single "Blueberry" feature, but the stuff is GREAT smoke. I mean awesome. I'll try to give a decent description in case this kind of high is what other people are looking for:

Trybud's Blueberry is very potent. I'd put it up around an 8.5 for potency. Pretty close to one-hit for me, and I mostly smoke hash (pressed kief), so one-hit weed impresses me.

The Blueberry smokes really easy, and it's a little TOO easy to take a gigantic hit. Very smooth smoke going down.

The taste isn't anything special, but it's only been off the plant for three weeks or so, so I'd need to give it another month at least to judge the taste. It sure doesn't taste bad, though.

The high hits me in the head right away. This definitely gets right behind my eyes and really fills up my forehead, if you know what I mean. After about 20 minutes the high becomes pretty much whole body, never leaving your head while the high lasts.

If I smoke too much, which is easy because I'm a lightweight and I like smoking weed, this Blueberry never gets my heart racing, but it does have the potential to get a little anxious or panicky, only because it's pretty strong weed. The solution for me is to just get up and get moving a little, and the high smooths out quite a bit.

I wouldn't call this racy weed at all, but it is a head-dominant high and it could get away from novice smokers if they're not careful.

This Blueberry would be perfect for someone who wants to get active during the day. I have to say, though, that this is good nighttime weed too, and I can smoke it late at night and never have a problem getting to sleep.

The best feature of this Blueberry I have saved for last. This stuff is laughing weed. If I smoke this Blueberry and I see anything funny or think of anything funny at all, I start laughing really hard for a really long time. I watched an episide of the Cartoon Network's "Xavier: Renegade Angel," and I nearly passed out from laughing. This Blueberry is definitely good if you need a laugh.

Anyway, that's my review of Trybud's Blueberry. It's not very Blueberry, but it's very good weed.

P.S. Trybud, if you could give a bit of description on either the Chem91 or the Kaia Kush, I'd be tempted to drive up to Horizon on my day off tomorrow... :joint:

trybud

im totally shocked you didn't get a blueberry taste out of her, i kept her more for taste than high(and the high is there) Well, chem91 is chem91..sweaty armpit/floor cleaner taste. kaia is from apothacary collective down south. its Apoc's OG crossed to super silver haze. my take on it is that its got the OG taste minus the lemony component, more to the coffee/hash side with a hint of pine.Its almost one hit weed for me but i keep smoking cuz of the taste. my outdoor test plant was a tiny bit leafy but my crop was stunted by the early march freeze. yields well inside and out. seems like a far drive for a clone but i doubt you'll be disappointed. Maybe i could vend down in the bay in the future. you guys think i put out decent enough babies for them down there?

J

Jeff Lebowski

What do you use Try? You would be surprised what straight coco with ph'd water under a cfl can do. I have some extra coco bricks if you want to try.

Also, I fixed my vaporizer! Damn, this shit floors me.

trybud

im scared to take the coco step still, i'll eventually get there...what are you smoking on at the moment?

J

Jeff Lebowski

I have no idea, I picked through it and just grind up what's good. I have insane cotton mouth at the moment as well.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Glad to see this comm. looking out for each other like this. Jeff hope you are able to get past this rough spot to get more stable and thank you again to Trybud for being so generous with his gear. Almost gives me, dare I say it!!??!! HOPE!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yea I'm mad guerilla style growing out on my apartment patio lol hopefully my two plants do well and so far my Purple Kush is looking great!!! I went all organic with them too with dry nutes mixed in the soil and using just water and so far so good!

J

Jeff Lebowski

Man, I am way too eager to do a grow but, this will be the first free summer I've had in nearly three years. I am considering dropping two clones in a two bucket (5g) with a wick system. That way I can fill up the bottom reservoir, then the top bucket is filled organic soil & coco to grab the water so the soil can absorb it. Or, one bucket with soil and take a gallon or two of water out every few days. The only issue is I have no idea what to look for in terms of land. I was thinking close to steep ledges, not easily seen from a path or near other green flora. Has anyone ever tried near housing tracts where huge plots of land are undeveloped? I really don't have the money for clones but, I think I might have a seed laying around.

what up peeps, i am Diggin all the love in this thread, What up Trybud? Hell Yeah bro bring them babys down they need some good Varitey! try that Coco bro you will love it, easy to use....i also wanted to say Trybud one stand up guy,and thanks again for the Bubba..well thought i post Trybud Pre98Bubba for you all to check out.Oh it is minis one main branch do to my DUMB aZZ breaking it:bashhead:
picture.php

picture.php

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
what we need is a place that trybud can distribute all his great genetics. Whatever happen with horizon trybud? They seemed pretty chill even though they didn't know how to take care of clones. or perhaps capital city wellness i heard that they opened a new location that vends clones and those guys are great... all about the patients and the community. the community needs your genetics lol. Im so tired of kush clones....
QUOTE=trybud;2371400]im totally shocked you didn't get a blueberry taste out of her, i kept her more for taste than high(and the high is there) \\ Well, chem91 is chem91..sweaty armpit/floor cleaner taste. kaia is from apothacary collective down south. its Apoc's OG crossed to super silver haze. my take on it is that its got the OG taste minus the lemony component, more to the coffee/hash side with a hint of pine.Its almost one hit weed for me but i keep smoking cuz of the taste. my outdoor test plant was a tiny bit leafy but my crop was stunted by the early march freeze. yields well inside and out. seems like a far drive for a clone but i doubt you'll be disappointed. Maybe i could vend down in the bay in the future. you guys think i put out decent enough babies for them down there?[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts