What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjactivist

Chernobyl

Chernobyl

If we don't have Chernobyl we need to get it. Ahh, Sub cool.

I haven't seen Chernobyl grown out by anyone yet. Only came out a few months ago. If I remember correctly its Trinity Trainwreck x JTR. I know theres some bud in Sac right now that's really similar its called Tripper(Arcata Trainwreck x JTR).
I like most of Subs strains. Shit, I still have a stash of five year old Dannyboys I need to germ.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
He just had 5pk and 10pk for $25-$60 on ******** and you can get all of his gear there straight from him and cheaper than most places I see on the net I mean $40 for a 10pk is good IMO especially for his genetics .. I wanted to get Qleaner but didn't get a chance before they sold out but damn that strain looks incredible!!! Querkle x Jacks Cleaner oh boy!!!

312661d1233445442-purple-jacks-cleaner-qleaner-ill_qleaner_banana_pheno1.jpg

312663d1233445442-purple-jacks-cleaner-qleaner-ill_qleaner_banana_pheno1_4.jpg

312687d1233445837-purple-jacks-cleaner-qleaner-qleaner_side2.jpg

312688d1233445837-purple-jacks-cleaner-qleaner-qleaner_stem.jpg

312690d1233445837-purple-jacks-cleaner-qleaner-qleaner_top2.jpg

Can you say trichomes??? my god that bitch looks tasty!!!!! This gal HAS to be in our collection can we all agree on that? There's a few different phenos in it and they are all keepers so I know this is in my first purchase of seeds this year

mjactivist

He just had 5pk and 10pk for $25-$60 on ******** and you can get all of his gear there straight from him and cheaper than most places I see on the net I mean $40 for a 10pk is good IMO especially for his genetics .. I wanted to get Qleaner but didn't get a chance before they sold out but damn that strain looks incredible!!! Querkle x Jacks Cleaner oh boy!!!

312661d1233445442-purple-jacks-cleaner-qleaner-ill_qleaner_banana_pheno1.jpg

312663d1233445442-purple-jacks-cleaner-qleaner-ill_qleaner_banana_pheno1_4.jpg

Can you say trichomes??? my god that bitch looks tasty!!!!!

Yea thats one select pheno that goes purple. They all look dank, but most don't go purple. The pheno I smoked gave off a Herer taste and smell. And your right the prices are way better off their site compared to others.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Anyone know what it takes to get a Member Group, in that forum? My search turned up nothing but I didn't want to read through 20 posts to find it. Any 411 on that would be appreciated. (already pm'd skip but I'm sure hes' busy. LOL)

To bad you started this thread already Trybud, would of loved to have this rep, CCI.

For those of you who havn't seen it, you might wanna grab a chair.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=81896

That's it, I'm gettin a green house; put it off to long.

trybud

im not the originator of this thread, it just sort of became my unofficial customer service/whack job story thread because i try to keep it active...If the moderators here wont give us our own sub-forum i'll push the issue using my club owner credentials ( chemmart for the people who just got here, its a kiosk i operate in the electronics dept of the walmart near my house) had a blast today and i only drove around that park twice before figuring out how to get out of sac..good thing too cuz on my 2nd pass i saved lokes from his phone.....i'll come down to so cal (inside joke) anytime you guys wanna get together again

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
im not the originator of this thread, it just sort of became my unofficial customer service/whack job story thread because i try to keep it active...If the moderators here wont give us our own sub-forum i'll push the issue using my club owner credentials ( chemmart for the people who just got here, its a kiosk i operate in the electronics dept of the walmart near my house) had a blast today and i only drove around that park twice before figuring out how to get out of sac..good thing too cuz on my 2nd pass i saved lokes from his phone.....i'll come down to so cal (inside joke) anytime you guys wanna get together again

LOL, its your fault from gettin me so damn medicated.

And I just noticed thats last years greenhouse grow, ooops. The March thru me. Its still worth a gander none the less.

trybud

wasn't just my volcano.. there was a pipe and an industrial hookah there that did a lot of damage...blockhead was great. props to the member who brought that(not gonna out you) just imagine how chill the next ones gonna be.. i'll gift some diff clones next time, either some of those landraces w/ the names that have no vowels or maybe some of my carnivorous phenos that yield great when you feed them hamburgers......couple more greenhouse threads to look over

its420

Man everyone got so ripped, lol. Made me feel like maybe I need a break to get my tolerance down a bit. Nah, f that; I need some hash n super strains! I can only take credit for bringing the 'Blockhead' and 'The White' as they were both gifted to me from friends. Glad you all enjoyed it, I sure did. Good things are set to come.

PEACE
ps- lokes is a lightweight(not that there's anything wrong with that!).....lol theres one in every bunch. Ya grow some mean herbs tho, gotta try that strong one.
Trybud I meant to grab a couple babies to gift back to my friend....Was a nice thought anyway, next time

You all are some cool cats, look forward to sharing smiles again soon
Pass it to the left

its420

Sounds good Try,

Glad you got your chores dun safe. We need a good concentrates supply, lol. Imma have some diggity dank trim here fairly soon.

Lemme know what you think of that P-funk fellas, it def needs some moisture. What was the story of that again? I never knew its heritage.

Oh heres that article I was telling you guys about: A Reporter at Large
Dr. Kush
How medical marijuana is transforming the pot industry.
by David Samuels
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2008/07/28/080728fa_fact_samuels

S

Shan Diego

...i dont know what schrom is supposed to be like( never seen it before) but if it smokes good i'll have cuts for whoever wants them.

If I can butt in here...you are gonna like the Schrom, bro. It is a very unique strain, smells exactly like Lemon Pledge. Super sativa, very uplifting head stash. My only issue with it is the yield, but I have kept it in the stable nevertheless. Oddly enough, I am not a fan of Romulan, it's parent, but this child is nice. Thanks, Schroomy420

trybud

right on...from the man himself... i got it from the clearlake mkt and i totally trust it but can someone verify that they offered the real cut? sure would speed me up on getting that cut to the members...you're welcome to butt in this thread anytime.................................The P-Funk clone is up here in marysville too. i have a friend who got it directly from eddy lepps crew(recently, and its in test flower too) i'll see what i can search up on the lineage... im gonna grab a few buds and leave them in the bathroom when i shower to absorb some moisture so i can put them to the test a bit later......you can borrow my tumbler whenever you need it, i also have trimmer based on the trim pro but with a stainless steel grate that does about a lb an hour for collective use.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
for those who aint seen this is the buds I got for 15 an 1/8th at Good Karma in clearlake...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and they came with this!
picture.php

I been smokin it as my night cap, tastes better than any dry buds I got right now and puts me to sleep in a hurry. tastes sweet and hashy, with a berry champagne smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.