What's new

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

N707

i really was just kinda playing with the guy.i maybe instigated it, i had to think of something
down on his level to help him see that we arent up here being dumbasses trying to take over sac..a second pm that i never sent would have explained to him that i was playing on his negativity but before i was finished writing it i got one from him and things went off in another direction. i didn't realize i was talking dr. dre's son until i reread his 'generals and upper middlemen' post again...so, yeah, this ones on me, i wanted to vent all his negativity and make an ass of him but it backfired.........the 1st line of the unsent pm started " is that the type of response you expected?" if his pm wouldn't have distracted me it wouldn't have carried out this far...............kinda sorry.

Wow. Look bro, you pmd me with some whack ass bs about ballin and turning two 10 packs into 65k or some shit. Then your buddies dug into me thinking I said what you did....lol, so they thoroughly bashed on what you said, congratulations.
So trying to flip the tables is beyond reach.....lol.
Nice try on a spin though. I dont even know you man, so back off a bit eh? What Ive said on my end was 100% "unsugarcoated" view....nothin more than an opinion from my time round here.

its420, I just read the sentace as calling me an ass basically...so yeah thats how I read it regaurdless of your intentions. Saying you word shit carefully hides nothing....No hard feelings I guess...so whatever.

As for me bein a whittle guy...lol that shit was actually hillarious....Whats with that man? DId trybuds words really affect you that bad? NE ways, this is about as far from relevant as possible...so nuff bitching.

Trybud...really bro how can you even try to claim anyything after pm ing with that shit and scough it off as "oh I was just kidding, trying to rouse him" Cumon...be real. If you dont agree with what I said then bring it up..its as simple as that.
Resorting to shit like hwta bandit has said or just trying to twist everything is just that......a nice twist on a shitty attemp.
Im open to talk, but yellen at me with crap like that is beyond retarded..there arent really words to describe that. So whats up?

N707

No offense takin, but yeah, there are two sides of the fence. And 90% smoke to get high is not correct. when your hangin with your buddies thats what you see, when your supplying meds you see the other 90%.
Sorry I completley missed the post in the hailstorm of BS from the others.....lol.

I hear you. Its just sad that the majority of folks with acard get it to get high....just as is. I dont think there will ever be a complete seperation of supplying meds and grabbin some dank to get high, as the dispensarys arent mixed equally....most are in there to score some bud to get high. Especially round here. Im not trying to negate anyones credibility or anything, Im just being honest. I feel poeple though in the fact that its the only avenue to take to be legit. Belive me bro, you cant run around these parts with seeing it from everyangle unless your wearing some serious goggles.
I guess I just have a different view, as Ime the ratio of people that NEED dank is nill compared to those that get cards to get high. I guess Im hittin them at the wrong times??? I guess 90% is a bit high, but the majority of consumers that frequent dispensaries do so to get a buzz not nedical help. Thats just my opinion, Im sure alot will disagree, and many will have a hay day with it but hey...just being upfront with how I feel.

trybud

lol, no , really man, i try to do things with a little humor. look at my past posts you'll see. didn't quite go my way. i did intend to incite you to post more negativity about what we're doing tho, with the intention of all of us ripping on you for that in the 1st place. I not only disagree with what you're saying but i was hoping to get everyone on to show you they disagree with you too. I started this shit but it was a negative post that set it off (We dont have those on this thread)...can this be over?

N707

lol, no , really man, i try to do things with a little humor. look at my past posts you'll see. didn't quite go my way. i did intend to incite you to post more negativity about what we're doing tho, with the intention of all of us ripping on you for that in the 1st place. I not only disagree with what you're saying but i was hoping to get everyone on to show you they disagree with you too. I started this shit but it was a negative post that set it off (We dont have those on this thread)...can this be over?

Its all good, Im going to the canyon to smoke a giant a$$ bowl....lol.
I feel you on the general negativtiy of what I said. If you read my original posts I even go as far as to say "donlt listen to me" and "it sounds harsh and fucked up" I really meant that..= )
. I dont think you need to say anythign to get folks to disagree with me....lol, I m excellent at that on my own....just look...= P

Yeah, the bottom line is that I think a ton of folks fake it and get recs to get high or to grow...but hey thats just my viewpoint. I know its harsh, and it aint what the major opinion is. So yeah, that leaves me where I am. For sure I totally agree on over, done...lol.

Back to the actuall thread, allegedly the guy that just gifted me some babies will be offereing his next batch in Sac somewhere as he got his ppwork straight finally.
Some decent critical mass cuts, really nice WR x Frisan dew (looks like WR, he says it colors up like frisan though...), and a pheno of alaskian ice that allegedly does better outdoors. Hes a great guy but a bit shaky on some stuff so Ill believe a few trays when I see em floating around.

trybud

thats not off topic here mjactivist.good news too.... i just got a cut of 'hardball' yesterday..any info? it was dense and purple from what my friend w/ the sample said. Also, the schrom and the pineapple punch from clearlake are trucking on pretty good. i dont know what schrom is supposed to be like( never seen it before) but if it smokes good i'll have cuts for whoever wants them.

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
thats not off topic here mjactivist.good news too.... i just got a cut of 'hardball' yesterday..any info? it was dense and purple from what my friend w/ the sample said. Also, the schrom and the pineapple punch from clearlake are trucking on pretty good. i dont know what schrom is supposed to be like( never seen it before) but if it smokes good i'll have cuts for whoever wants them.

More Schrom Info

http://www.planetganja.com/highsociety/showthread.php?t=42511

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Trybud buddy you crack me up bro Chemdog clones for 50cents at Walmart LOL that's the best shit I read in the last few pages... I love our little group of guys wasting time in Sac

mjactivist

Trybud what Chemdawg is that u have?
I have D and 91 plus some real special Chem91 X seeds.
I think all the Chems and ECSD are the clones that have to get to the Sac clubs.
SUPER DANK!

trybud

i supposedly have both but they look alike right now...D pheno(vended) and an apothocary91(that looks similiar but never flowered yet).....the chem sale at walmart went great, i made about a billion dollars and walmart didn't mind because a couple people bought dvd players so they could have a box to take the clones home. that fact alone softened their stance toward me calling my shop 'Chemmart' and having a blue cop light flashing on a pole above my cash register...

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Trybud buddy you crack me up bro Chemdog clones for 50cents at Walmart LOL that's the best shit I read in the last few pages... I love our little group of guys wasting time in Sac

Yeah we Kinda like you too Thundur! We ain't wastin time though, its in the works. ;-)

mjactivist

The major difference between Chem 91 and D is the D doesn't stretch nearly as much and doesn't have as strong of a taste. But, Ds got it in the potency and yield.
91 still is better IMHO.
There is also Chem 4 but I've never ran her.

J

Jeff Lebowski

If only you could get bud at walmart. In fact if that was possible, I would expect THAT walmart to be selling first. Either bud or meth...fuckin' junkies....you know what I'm talking about try bud.

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
i supposedly have both but they look alike right now...D pheno(vended) and an apothocary91(that looks similiar but never flowered yet).....the chem sale at walmart went great, i made about a billion dollars and walmart didn't mind because a couple people bought dvd players so they could have a box to take the clones home. that fact alone softened their stance toward me calling my shop 'Chemmart' and having a blue cop light flashing on a pole above my cash register...

Fuck I fell over laughing from this shit!! I'm getting some Ultimate Chemdog clones pretty soon and my buddy swears it's the best shit and his buddy sells his p's for 5grand which is some greedy ridiculous shit to me but I still want a clone haha

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Yeah we Kinda like you too Thundur! We ain't wastin time though, its in the works. ;-)
'Aww fella's you shouldn't have lol good shit I'm just glad we have a group of like minded growers coming together before anything goes legal and hopefully we'll find a way not to get swallowed by corporate America when she comes to steal our scene...

trybud

LoL@ Jeff...hell yeah, tweeker central up here...on a positive note about that, my 1st patient/customer at walmart actually had all her teeth( about 10 in her back pocket tho)...NEXT!....im calling it a night..later everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts