What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

m0ff99

Howdy Bro

Been a while since i peeped in on your show and boy have i been missing somethin'. Update us when you're ready sacko, i'm sure it'll be worth the wait....

Peace Out!!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
esbe howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the show, always nice to have your comments..

kerlitO howzit brother..?? yes that sputnik x sour thai is a keeper imo she is greasy and so sour smelling..

ReDSketTi howzit brother..?? thanx for the nice words, i made the cross using ST from zepdood and sputniK came from a good friend.

b00m
howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the bishes i am too drooling and the smell is crazy..

biRdy howzit brother..?? thanx for the thumbs up check back tweet tweeet.

ephbeeeE (wookiebush) howzit brother..?? she is a greasy bish and smell ohh so sour seems like she got the odor of ST and the structure of sputnik..

resinRYD howzit brother..?? yea jars are gettin low so its perfect timing along with the next lil group to start 12.12 thanx for peeping

LifeR
howzit brother..?? Ogxchem is starting to frost up and get fat like rosie odonell.. and the sputnik is chunking up to turning some nice colors../

iDO howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the show much appreciated..

brObeaR
howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping my bishes, and check back for updates on tues or wed been feeling like shit..

exPlosiV howzit brother..?? thanx brother for the nice words.. i like the dank

haaaze howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the bishes i am please to have a nice gurl that came from your creation.. she is niiiice and starting to smell lovely i hope to get another chance at your genetics.. I do owe my nephew..

laZydooD
howzit brother..?? the man of BIG gardens.. thanx for peeping the lil garden.. check back soon brother..

FishyStiCK
howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping, i tried running the dominatrix she turned he on me.. and this cloud 9 smells of a bunch of apriots love it..

khaleel howzit brother..?? thanx for posting the pic bigger i dont know how to do it poOpT tried to tell me i just was confused.. lol.. hgih more like it..

ReD howzit brother..?? thanx for the nice words always good to have you sstop in, you running any of our boys genetics (zepdood) as of late..?? check back soon

kGhirl howzit gurl..?? thanx for stopping by kG check back soon after you are done babysitting.. lol..

3M howzit brother..?? thanx brother for peeping the bishes, need any sugar? muhahaha.. just keeeding..

GL thc
howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping brother the humboldberry is nugging up as we speak And the sputnik x sour thai is soooo lovely

mOose that smOkes
howzit brother..?? i just got back freom dr appt on the way home i went by and watered the bishes.. my fingers smell so dankity now..

hamMer
howzit brother..?? thanx for the peep, i appreciate it some good flavas to puff on soon.. yes!!

calCio howzit brother..?? im glad you like the bishes, they are tanning out in the sun atm, on planet uranus LOL..

ZepDooD
howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the bishes yea the colas are looking mighty nice right about now wish i could puff them NOW!! heheeh

t&T howzit gurl..?? thanx for reposting the pics i appreciate it..

freEganji howzit brother..?? thanx for stoppin by my lil garden of love.. they as i appreciate it..

yuKon howzit brother..?? right on good to see ya stop by brother always nice to have you.. pics are definitely better than the last ones.. lol..

mOth howzit brother..?? thanx for the well wishes and the nice words almost time for the sputnik x sour thai and og x chem to get the Axe..

fatha of tyme howzit brother..?? forgive me father for i have sinned.. thanx for stoppin by i am a lover of the sour's too.. i havent puffed thai in many many years..

hoWie howzit brother..?? thanx for stoppin by cant wait to see your new garden, let me know when ya post it up..

cannawiN howzit brother..?? good to have you in here as i too love your gardens always bringin it you are.. updates soon..

big T
howzit brother..?? thanx for droppin by, I do snip them at 5-6 nodes, as i think they are a bit to young at 4, but thats me. I do take pride but i do slack on some parts.. lol.. I will say i havent checked PH in over 4 yrs.. lol i feel phing just makes things difficult and thats when probs start.. And yes sir just a 250hps, i wish i had a 400 that would be perfect for me..

S4L
howzit brother..?? thanx for taking the time to peep my bishes.. always welcome to come puff with me..

DoobieD howzit brother..?? *slap* hehehe always nice to have the master of photography in here thanx for stoppin by and the nice words, very encouraging..

cOre howzit brother..?? thanx for stoppin by, has anybody reported that cloud 9 smells of apricots? cos this bish smells of fresh ripe apricots.. i cant wait till your back and growing.. let me know./

bud Wise howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping good to see ya stoppin by..

sneakY sneaked
howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the bishes, she is a greasy bish i will say..

sleepY howzit brother..?? brother of cowbells heehehe, thanx for stoppin by, showing off? haha im a puppy on the porch amongst all you big dawgs.

phillY howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the show, always good to have you.

tona TonA howzit brother..?? heheh thanx for the nice words and peeping my bishes check back soon yo..

chesfter howzit brother..?? yea much better pics yea.. nice to have you stop in and comment, almost time to axe the bishes/

love OF 1 howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping i love variety of flavas. And yes poppin gseeds is fun always find some nice nice things.. I do try and keep mommas just dont have lots of space..

chem&M howzit brother..?? glad you found me and took a peep, i love what your doing over at your place, i will be droppin by

the doG howzit brother..?? nice to have you stop by, always a pleasure, cant wait to see your gurls i miss droppin by your thread. keep me informed.

deeBeee howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping the bishes. hope you had fun camping i miss camping never have time anymmore.. check back soon..

Gthirteen howzit brother..?? always good to see ya stop by thanx..

zepDooD howzity brother..?? thanx for the well wishes, much need right about now,.. i dropped 2 DSD v2's both popped and i accidentially snapped the top off doing surgery cos the husk was stuck on her.. sux..

roachO howzit brother..?? Thanx for the shouts out.. much appreciated see ya in four word.. hehe

vgreen howzit brother..?? yea taking the fiskars to the sputnik x sour thai and og xchem really soon they are drying out from last flush, trying to go perpetual for a bit..

LiL dubya howzit brother..?? yea pics are much better thanx for peeping brother always good to hear from you..

zepDooD howzit brother..?? brother of lung busting all good over this way humboldtberry is nuggin up how long is the finish on her do you remember? also pics update coming soon with a baby DSD v2..

mOth howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping brother, i hope yer feeling much better many blessing back at ya, ill be poppin in yer thread real soon..

FishYStiCK howzit brother..?? teasin is almost over lol, pics coming tomorrow or wednesday by the latest, colors on the sputnik x sour thai are perrrrty..

brObeaR
howzit brother..?? get some more popcorn the updates are coming ..

paddi
howzit brother..?? check back in a couple days thanx for peeping sir..

hiPLetucCE
howzit gurl..?? thanx for peeping the lil show.. always nice to hear from you it has been awhile..

BIG t howzit brother..?? thanx for bumping the thread updates in next couple days..

tona TonA howzit brother..?? get some carmel corn updates are on the way.. thanx for peeping yo..

mOth howzit brother..?? thanx for peeping many a blessing to you to...

m0fFia
howzit brother..?? woohoo!! its been awhile brother good to see ya stop by, thanx check back real soon brother..

Ok i will finish the thank yous after i get back from the doctors appt.. SacKO's not been doing to well.. i thinks all the blows to the old bucket is gettin to me.. i will update either tuesday or wednesday so peep back y'all bbl peace n pufs.,.

sacKO

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
nice thread I have been a little busy lately. Sorry its been a while. Ill be back when I have a little more free time.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Sack... give that Humboldtberry pheno 60-70 days. I need to see a recent photo though wink wink ;) and I'll give you a much better idea :D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of the longest reply i see in IC history there sacko! but alas you buds shot and growing skills are top notch as always, hey this thread move like a high-speed-train :D:D

cheesr brother

Billygoat

Hey Sack,

sorry, I haven't been around much. Looks like things are doing very well over there. Glad to see things are rockin. From the pictures and your post. The girls look all happy and filling in nicely. Again, sorry I haven't been around much. Nice to see things are going well for you. Thanks for sharing your grow with us. Best of luck
Take care,
BG

m0ff99

Bumpetty Bump Sacko, almost a month gone by and no peep show, anything on the horizon bro'?

You got us beggin' fo' mo' fo' sho'!!

Peace Out

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
yo yo sacko what up bro,,hope your feeling better:).............

let a brother know your ok when you can pull yaself away from the ladys:good:

keep it green
highlander

SneakySneaky

Veteran
I'm starting to suspect sacko has finally found some 1 hit n quit meds. Knowing how he is i think hes spaced on gettin back to us, can ya blame him tho he's so stoned he still thinks its February lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts