What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

Sleepy

Veteran
howzit!!!

damn, sacko...when are you going to start showing off?

hehehe

nice show, keep up the good work!!!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jeesh dude,u tryin to make a mf drool or what?i was gonna name the ones thats my favez but they all lookin preety mf fantabulous yo....thanks for blowin tht pic up red,it deserved the full spread ;)
nice stuff sacko.
peace-T-...super thai x sputnik jftr :smoke:

thai x sputnik

C

chefro420

Everything looks great bro!!! Pix look a 1000x better with the new cam!!!

One Love 731

Veteran
Wow buddy your killin it. Some great strains, makes me want to start poppin beans. Do ya keep moms or do ya usually just run from seed? Everything looks way stellar, Keep up the good work. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Sacko

Sporting some serious skills bro

I am still around, just lurking now and then, aint to hard to find me though if you look in the right places

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
looking dank brotha! lovin the crosses your growing this year :joint: i just returned from a week camping trip, ill catch you in chat soon, happy harvests :)

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
sup Sacko, lookin good as always and figured I would kick my arse in here and give ya a shout out brotha :yes:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like you'll be harvesting some killer buds over the next couple of months :tiphat:

stay safe,

VG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,c'mon sacKo,quit the teasin and get to pleasin! more shots of dah bishes please! i wanna see lady sputnik again! not lady gagagagaga tho...

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
unclefishstick said:
yeah,c'mon sacKo,quit the teasin and get to pleasin! more shots of dah bishes please! i wanna see lady sputnik again! not lady gagagagaga tho...
We´re waiting for THE update bro :cool:

P :smoke:

Latest posts

Latest posts