What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

G

guest3854

Damn Sack, talk about a call to arms, got hella old members up in this bitch. Nice to see everyone..... Looks like a fun show and an even more fun place to hang out.

Be well y'all,
Steele

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow bro one day and three pages deep already!goes to sho howmuch love u got around here bruh:respect: I'm tagged up fasheezy. Bomb selection too yo. And I see a bunch of familiar faces in here too :wave:
sup fellas.
Gonna find me a seat and enjoy the sho
peace-T-

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
WowZerZ look at all my good friends Thanx for popping by to all of you i will be back later and respond to you all.. Were off to go eat with family.. Thanks again for the support.... Love and well much love to you all.. more pics when i get back peace n pufs HAPPY EASTER!!! God Bless.. :D

sackO

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
:peek:
Nice menu Sacko! :good:
Glad I popped my head in to take a peek; you draw quite a crowd! :smoke out:
Looking forward to seeing more pix!

:greenstars:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howzit hanging Sacko...you wacko you wacked out and broke down all D old records for D most peeps in D shortust time...way to go Sacko...45 posts and ya jus started yur thred...hop on Da Wagon every body...DD

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
Hey Sacko! Great to see you doin' up a grow thread... looks like it's gonna be a good one. :smoke:

I (try to) run 9 plants in a 2x2 tent under a 250 and while it does get a little tight in there sometimes, it mostly works. I would listen to the advice to err on the side of early-flipping though... I sure can overgrow mine without much effort - this last run I had to drop to 7 in each tent and suffered some yield loss from crowding anyway.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
lookin great brotha, if you treat your plants as you do people your gonna have one hell of a harvest!!!!! wishin you the best pal....puff puff

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Looks like the goose finally shit the golden egg...

Looks like the goose finally shit the golden egg...

I'll be along for the ride on this one for sure Sack. I've got my eye on your orange blast. What a great Easter treat this is. Much love and respect man. This should be super fun.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Tagged! YAY SACKO! Got all the old headz to come out of the woodwork and say hello. :) Good to see everyone! Sack can't wait to see the sputnic. :) Keep it danK brother! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts