What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

M

Marywanna

Okay! I'm comfy and ready to watch sacks success! Now grow,you SOB! :wave:GROW,I SAY!!!:whip: MW

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i c a thread was needed...lol.....mucho folks comming in.....we'll be in good company for shure...:D
tagged !!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sackoweed again.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn SACKO you brought out all the oldies ,Doobieduck,ehonda187,blynx,
truecannabliss,cough_cough_eer,Core

Babbabud ,these peoples have been around the mag since the begining.im also tagged for this ride and i hope the BUBBA BX! produce some fine ladies for ya bro

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sacko, nice to see you're getting a thread going!

Looks like I made it just in time. Nice looking plants there man, and I dig the varieties. Not that I've tried any of them, but sounds like you've got some real winners there based on the genetics :D

Well, just gonna pull up a chair if you don't mind... :lurk:

threeeleven

Everything looks excellent here... you have all of your ducks in a row... taking a seat for this one for sure!! :lurk::dance013:

moth

I would not want to miss this one brother Sack

You Got some good sounding flavors and I know its gonna be a crowd pleaser

Cheers and Kudos

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged!! Man look at all the SwanSong up in this beast.....very nice!!!

Looking forward to it!

dank.Frank

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey sacko sorry im so late bro.. better late then never... Glad to see you finally got around to getting a thread up... itll be tagged... looking good brother....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Sack, hope the Easter bunny hip hops to your garden and ferts it goooood!! hehehe Ill be be back, thanks for sharing with us bud! :D

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hey Sack

Hey Sack

Wonderful to see a thread of your work. You always came to mine so turnabout is fair play. Happy Easter my friend.