What's new

s2s run with 4-5 of connoisseurs varietys plus 1 TnT labs varietys and cuts

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great to me!
Cheers Bobbo,,,
its gonna be 2 days off week 11 when cut on sunday,,,,,
they are ready to go now,,,,the girls will have to mask up come trimming rime:),,

Awww shiet they all look like some of that good good.. What are the plants in the first and 4th pictures in the last post? They look Dank bro, what terps are coming out once you chopped em?
it's kinda funny some of us where already commenting on each other's grows... Now we are all gonna grow some shiet, that'll prob just bring us closer.. This is what's good about the MJ/Growers community, MOSTLY every1 is chill
#

Hey Dakine,,,,,
plant in pic 4 are one of our "low coast lemons",,,lovely stinking heavy plants and the number 1 pics is either "Rainbow jones" or "low coast" again,,,,i
Yeah it does bring peeps closer when running the same varietys and in a nice way,,,,,,
peace and regards s2:tiphat:

Last edited:

74G

Excellent work S2 and sure thanks to OJD for these super crosses ;-)

All the best to all... .. .

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Excellent work S2 and sure thanks to OJD for these super crosses ;-)

All the best to all... .. .

Hey 74g,,,
Good to hear from you buddy,,,,,
Hope all is good at yours just across the channel ,,
Thanks for the kind words,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
trimmers say stars of the show were ojds strawberry sour haze and rainbow jones plus jahs orange diesel and tnts low coast lemons,,
Aromas were splendid from all but the above stood out,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some pics of the flowers,,,,,
very happy with this run with not a ddud in the room,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awww shiet they all look like some of that good good.. What are the plants in the first and 4th pictures in the last post? They look Dank bro, what terps are coming out once you chopped em?
it's kinda funny some of us where already commenting on each other's grows... Now we are all gonna grow some shiet, that'll prob just bring us closer.. This is what's good about the MJ/Growers community, MOSTLY every1 is chill
hey Dakine ,,pics are low coast lemons and rainbow jones is the more purpley out of the two you asked about,,,,,s2:tiphat:

yts farmer

Veteran
Hi there s2 hope you've had a good Christmas and are still enjoying the holidays.

Pics you posted looking sweet mate, was wondering if you found anything that was worth keeping around or at least worth a second grow from your cg beans?

Peace.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there s2 hope you've had a good Christmas and are still enjoying the holidays.

Pics you posted looking sweet mate, was wondering if you found anything that was worth keeping around or at least worth a second grow from your cg beans?

Peace.
Hey yts
Thanks and a merry festive season and a great 2917,,,
I have not kept any mums cos of space plus I have a shitload of fem beans to keep us going for the next few years,,anything I really love I will keep but spoiled for choice at the moment:),,, ,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a nice position to be in s2, all the best

Peace.

Thanks yts and a happy new year I have kept jahs orange diesel and
Lems blueberry bx and they are ready for big pots at the other gaffe,,
Be keeping a couple of ojds also but spoilt for choice what to keep of his :),,,,,,

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Happy new year

I must add
I got to smoke some of this crop and you did a great job
Tasted delicious bro , some of the best I've tried from you
Keep up the great work for 2017 and hope to see more of my strains running in your garden

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Happy new year

I must add
I got to smoke some of this crop and you did a great job
Tasted delicious bro , some of the best I've tried from you
Keep up the great work for 2017 and hope to see more of my strains running in your garden

Peace

hey Brother,,,,
thanks for the kind words and coming from yourself that means a lot but its not hard to produce such high grade flowers with your genetics old mate,,,,,
In fact its a pleasure but a challange and thats why we love it,,

be seeing you soon oj,,,,,,
peace and regards s2

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts