What's new

s2s run with 4-5 of connoisseurs varietys plus 1 TnT labs varietys and cuts

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these pics are of the "low coast lemons",,,,these are up there with the other varietys,,,stinky,,sticky with citric and very skunky...
A very smelly room,,,,,glad the cann is nearly new!,,,
Damn Gratefulh is gonna have fun deciding what we are gonna keep for percy lol
cheers s2

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
Wow, thats pretty much all I can say right now lol...WOW..

Good shit bro. Hopefully one day ill be able to grow indoors like you guys do.. Just to make sure lol but is that strain actually called "Low Coast Lemons? I thought it was Lost Coast Lemons? Idk why but I keep misreadin it and I keep reading "Low Cost Lemons" hahaha

Bobbo4200

Veteran
lol,,,nothings lo cost now Mack,,,,,,s2[/QUOTE]

Got that friggin' right 944s2!, hope you and yer' lovely ladies are having a great day!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol,,,nothings lo cost now Mack,,,,,,s2

Got that friggin' right 944s2!, hope you and yer' lovely ladies are having a great day![/QUOTE]
Hey Bobbo,,,,,
kind words always appreciated buddy,,,,
girls are fine,,just getting all the new varietys potted up for the start of the other run,,s2

Slipnot

Wow just found this thread , i see your killing it as usual brother
Well done buds look killer
have a question is this all organic grown or chem ??
And have you thought of switching pots i have decided to switch up my normal style to Diy 20 gallon air pots with 2 plants per container when i get up and going soon.
This will utilize floor space simple 50 gallon drums cut down 2" holes drilled and land scape fabric inside them like the pots in the picture

Attachments

• IMG3120.jpg
    IMG3120.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 10

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow just found this thread , i see your killing it as usual brother
Well done buds look killer
have a question is this all organic grown or chem ??
And have you thought of switching pots i have decided to switch up my normal style to Diy 20 gallon air pots with 2 plants per container when i get up and going soon.
This will utilize floor space simple 50 gallon drums cut down 2" holes drilled and land scape fabric inside them like the pots in the picture
As organic as poss using light mix and water for seedlings then all mix,,bio grow and bloom plus some boost accelarator and a good long flush/water only before cut,,,,,,
wouldnt work with pots that big S,,,,
too long a veg time plus not practical indoors for us,,,,
outside then yes for sure...
keep safe and well old friend and thanks for popping in,,,s2

Dakine

Veteran
LOL i didnt even know that 944 misspelled it and wrote low cost lemons a couple times haha I thought it was just me! Probably my way of justifying that im not crazy!

Wdf does that even matter tho? Al that matters is that, that Shit looks like some dank bro! Keep the shots comin!

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro
looking like another great run
nice pics

catch up soon

peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics before cut-just 2 days before week11

pics before cut-just 2 days before week11

some pics of the whole run and a few close ups of my low coast lemons,,,hey dave and rainbow jones ,,,,
cut will be at the weekend so 2 days short of 11 weeks,,,,,
happy,,healthy and heavy garden,,
love the purple on the fan leaves in pic3,,,,s2

Dakine

Veteran
Awww shiet they all look like some of that good good.. What are the plants in the first and 4th pictures in the last post? They look Dank bro, what terps are coming out once you chopped em?
it's kinda funny some of us where already commenting on each other's grows... Now we are all gonna grow some shiet, that'll prob just bring us closer.. This is what's good about the MJ/Growers community, MOSTLY every1 is chill

Latest posts

Latest posts