What's new

S.F.V. OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
:woohoo: Great Job Jimmy......You got that Bitch dialed in to a Tee.....How is she smellin right about now.....Does she have that dank ass Piney lemoney smell to her....If its the same cut i have you will be very pleased with her.....POtency is off the charts......I also have a few SFV OGK ladies in late flower and will be choppin sometime next week at around day 65 or so....Keep up the Excellent work Bro....You the Man...~ogr

seek_UP

Those are some damn fine lookin' ladies you got there, and some fine growin' as well. Those girls look like they've never heard the word stress, let alone expirienced it! I'll be watchin this one through for sure. keep us updated bro!

G

medikush said:
ok, I know I'm gonna probably get shit for this from someone....but,
how do you know it's the SFV/818 cut? Who told you that and where did you get it from?
I have the same cut, and it looks completely different, and that's just basic leaf shape. My leaf shape is very fat leaves, not elongated at all. Fan leaves can show lots, sometimes.....
Looks great...I just question the legitimacy of the cutting, that's all. I obtained mine from CALM in Malibu....Their cuts are right on, from what I can gather so far.
What are your thoughts on this?
Peace,
Medikush

theres no need to question the legitiamcy of a real cut especially if it came right from the sfv. and it didnt come from no club thats a fact.. and it didnt come from orgnkids stash neither...and ahh og doesnt have fat leaves.your right fan leaves can show you a lot... og has leaves like, what you see in the pics above that right there is sfv og. and dank as all hell .lol

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...and ahh og doesnt have fat leaves.

swerve man damn, you took the words out of my mouth i was going to post the same shit until i look up one post. any kush will show in the leaf structure thats how you know its a kush 99.9999999999% of the time.

jimmy looking good for how early on they are. what are they growing in?

Last edited:
G

lookin sweet jimmy:yes:

i pray over my little SFV cuts each day, there still upright at this point:D

CBF

tiedye420

Hey it's great to be here!
I always love hanging out with Kush fanatics.. Of all the connosuiers out there, Kush fanatics are the coolest! I'd XXXOOO XXXOOO some royal ass to get some of these "kush's" to play with also...L.O.L.
So you guys think this G-13 afghani male might restore some virility to the SFV? Because im about 75 miles from SFValley... He he he, think maybe pollen can drift that far?
I'm kickin the cancers ass, and breedin like a madman this year...
Urkle is one old kush dom I'll be hitttin with the afghani...
Got a couple other afghani's to test this year... A-10 which i smoked but know nothing about ,and mendo HP.
I'll be testing g-13 crosses as I breed her again pure....
Ccurrently testing g-13xnlxkush. Damitt jim I almost nailed the roadkill.
So far it seems to have the similar budset. But it really only smells like the kill's in early veg. Once buds set in, sure enough they are lime green golfballs with enormous bracts... But smell more like a hashy humbolt with skunk behind it somewhere...
Should I be bummed ?... Dime sized nugs after she went into re-veg...... Only two weeks 12/12 to sex her... Looks just like circa 80 roadkill.

DUDE's the sfv KUSH REMIND ME, oF SOME OF THE PICTURES I have seen of landrace kush grown in kush mountain range...
Anyone remeber the shots by a travelling compadr'e showing a kush plant on a public street?
Those leaves look EXACT to those I have seen.. The only thing I could use to explain it is "course texture and jagged looking edges"
I'm stoked just seeing this thread....
JDOG6000 said:
Whats up Tiedye...
Good to see ya here.

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tiedye i knew you were out there breeding like a madman somewhere. you always have been.

DUDE's the sfv KUSH REMIND ME, oF SOME OF THE PICTURES I have seen of landrace kush grown in kush mountain range...
Anyone remeber the shots by a travelling compadr'e showing a kush plant on a public street?
Those leaves look EXACT to those I have seen.. The only thing I could use to explain it is "course texture and jagged looking edges"
I'm stoked just seeing this thread....

well thats where all this started, they are kushes. although over recent years the majority of the clones dont have that shape sadly. glad someone else noticed the resemblance to that thread where the ones by the shop door, i know what thread your talking about.

tiedye420

Yeah my donor was right J (good ta see ya BTW thought that was you back there)
The SFV may actually be the one im looking for..
I informed him a truebreed is more of what i'm seeking..
As to polluted kush's.. Not going to matter to me. I DO have the strongest afghani, for breeding or smoking, or hashmaking (primo black afghani-which is much better than black afghani hash- primo means best basically)
I'll recombinate them old kush phenotypes out with my trubreding to thier cousin...
Im not scared.... those will have to be OP'd a few gens and selection can begin and a bx might get em right again....
Back to the realm of my normal signature eh!
Take care guys.. I'm on it...
tiedye (stinky is being reworked and freebies are forthcoming- keep your eyes peeled. A couple months of breeding her and she's ready)

Nspecta

Veteran
Swerve said:
theres no need to question the legitiamcy of a real cut especially if it came right from the sfv. and it didnt come from no club thats a fact.. and it didnt come from orgnkids stash neither...and ahh og doesnt have fat leaves.your right fan leaves can show you a lot... og has leaves like, what you see in the pics above that right there is sfv og. and dank as all hell .lol

Gotta agree with Swerve on this one...looks like tha real deal ta me...tha Orange County 'PK' looks identical to those pics...good stuff.

Awesome pics Jimmy...definitely my favorite smoke as of late...top shelf herbage. :yummy:

IGT

elkslayer

Babbabud said:
should get a good look at what this girl will do outside this season :) Great pics Jimmy !! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pics!

Hey Babb's

Here is what the cut looks like outdoors. The major problem being its more spindley than TW, and throws way more spindley shoots that the Ghost OGK cut, as my neighbor grew a ton this year. Lotsa staking on this one for sure. It was also the first too truly flower in all the elites I ran, and early on IGT and I marvelled at the insane amounts of frost. Anyway, not sure if I have a full plant shot. The cut IGT has been postin is the same as this which is obviously the same as JimmyN. Also she could have come down the first 10 days of Oct, but ole elkie let er go till halloween.

Oh yea and it was pretty strong.

ES

Last edited:

wick650

there is'nt ONE S.F.V kush.... not anymore at least

P.S
My CALM s.f.v cut looked identical to those pics... but Adam @ CALM says they have different phenos of the SFV and they've been putting out these different cuts without marking the different cuts!?!!? just found that out, pisses me off. Maybe I don't have the real SFV as the Tripple O.G and Private Reserve O.G cuts blew the SFV out of the water... gonna run 'em again though as the SFV had previously been stressed :pointlaug

Last edited:
G

ok, so let me get this straight, the sfv og kush is the same as pure kush? the only place ive heard of platinum og was at a medclub at it too was s1, watered down version of the real...wussup with these other phenos, are they actually crosses or other s1 phenos? Looks killer btw Jimmy....gotta agree that she looks pretty f'n dialed in...

GZA

wick650 said:

P.S
My CALM s.f.v cut looked identical to those pics... but Adam @ CALM says they have different phenos of the SFV and they've been putting out these different cuts without marking the different cuts!?!!? just found that out, pisses me off. Maybe I don't have the real SFV as the Tripple O.G and Private Reserve O.G cuts blew the SFV out of the water... gonna run 'em again though as the SFV had previously been stressed :pointlaug

that would explain why I cant understand why you dont like the sfv from calm the best, mine looks awesome. not like the above tho :badday: , sort of like that but the fingers get a little fat in the middle, I'll snap pics tonight

medikush

wick650 said:

P.S

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!
I KNEW IT!!!!
I KNEW IT!!!!
I KNEW IT!!!!

That explains why other people's SFV from CALM looks different than mine!

What the F**K?

Talk about confusion galore!

O.k., o.k., .....the CALM cut I got had FAT leaves, the ones in the pic have thinner leaves. Now, how many phenos of this are there?

I have been told the SFV is much better than the Karma Cut ...but then what if the Karma Cut IS the SFV, and the SFV cut IS the real OG.....(just kidden folks...confusion should not be all that bad)

I have lots of cuts so far....I need to pick up more obviously. The only way to tell the difference is if someone has them all, and I have almost al of them at this point.

I think we need a Forum just to compare OG cuts alone.

SoulRebel

My Calm sfv og came out rediculous!!! :woohoo: Quite possibly the sickest plant I've ever grown... :chin: Lemon, Pinesol, Fuel to tha X-TREME!!! :yoinks:

... S R... :joint:

medikush

SoulRebel said:
My Calm sfv og came out rediculous!!! :woohoo: Quite possibly the sickest plant I've ever grown... :chin: Lemon, Pinesol, Fuel to tha X-TREME!!! :yoinks:

... S R... :joint:

oh no.....Soulrebel....????
Does your OG SFV cut look my my Karma Cut under the thread "Oh Gee". ?
If it does, that means there is real mix up going on in Lala land.

Now people might be confusing the SFV with the real OG all the way down the line.

Isn't the SFV OG supposed to be more Chem tasting, rather than Lemony?
I'm growig out the 818 from CALM right now, it's 2 weeks in. (FAT Leaves Pheno)

Status
Not open for further replies.