What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. X9 RDWC.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Enjoy the fruits of labor Darksider
Hope to see your next run soon

Thanks Crowmax took a few down last night after seeing more seeds under the microscope tiny the beginnings but they are there as quoted before. But after 16 weeks from seed to the day I would expect that,. and also the stress they went through from the beginnings,, I suppose,:) Also had a report from friend that the one in the scales tasted of lemon and citrus now that's a turn up for the books as never heard that before either way makes no difference to me sooner they are finished the better and yes Crowmax you will see the next ones onwards and upwards hopefully bigger and better take care for now stay safe guys.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

SweetApolo

What envy! A super delicious harvest! :p

I can only tell you one thing... A great job! Congratulations! :) :) :)

Thank you very much for sharing it with all of us!

Sweet smokes!
-Apolo

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for dropping in guys always appreciated last few shots as friends now need their medicines so this will be the end of this run for now but will return at a later date :biggrin: Once again thanks guys and always stay safe..

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]down to 1.2....[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]im no hydro guy but i kno...keep it always there....dank funk always...maybe not that much yield but surely enough i guess[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]---[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thx for all the pics...great grow
[/FONT]

forgive didnt read whole threa...is it from seeds..?
how much and which phenos you had ?

wasgedn

bd always have strong wing stems....
also bit of skunk in it , dubi pointed out..which is not stated in lineage

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]down to 1.2....[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]im no hydro guy but i kno...keep it always there....dank funk always...maybe not that much yield but surely enough i guess[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]---[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thx for all the pics...great grow
[/FONT]

forgive didnt read whole threa...is it from seeds..?
how much and which phenos you had ?

Nice to see you drop by wasgedn :tiphat:
And yes 1.2 ec, is a safety zone for these in hydro but every plant has different needs but you know that..:) Ive ran these at close to 1.8 ec, a few times but pushing it really as for yield they have never let me down. Take no notice of whats in the net dryer because as quick as it drying its gone and that was just a few photos not all :biggrin:.. Yes these were all from seed 27 seeds,,, but not all made it its all there in the thread my friend,.. phenos it seems there was one totally different one compared to all the others tastewise,, but either way theres now none left so all in all a good day at the office stay safe and take care as always:tiphat:

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Man, the foxtailing and trichome shots look amazing! I have no doubt you will be blitzed to the high sky after enjoying that. Awesome job sir! :tiphat:

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
DAMN! Outstanding work brother!
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]indeed[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]:groupwave:
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers guys always appreciate the kind words and also the visits take care for now and stay safe always.:tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just checked :(

The contest ends in May... there will always be a place for you ;)

Sweet smokes,
-Apolo

Many Thanks SweetApolo better late than never ;). Who knows what 2021 will bring to the table we shall see my friend hope its better than 2020 thats for sure, mind you 2017 and 2019 with S.A.D. Ended all good ;)

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: