What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S.A.D. X9 RDWC.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys yes albums now set to private for the time being only tester threads on show and mixed albums hopefully set for public
Well here is where I am at as of today.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crowmax

Veteran
Yummy, beautiful buds.
They formed so fast, lucky Dark you will enjoy some nice smoke soon.

Any plans for next grow?

Cheers

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Awesome job DS! Those plants are really knocking it out of the park! I especially like the bottom 2... That is going to be some great smoke!

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in guys always appreciated :tiphat:

Hi Crowmax, No smoking plans for me lungs aint what they used to be. next plans for the new year is my bigger lights all qbs look forward to trying something new and a learning curve for me that be February as taking a break off to warmer shores for the winter:)

Hi JustSumTomatoes, If the smell is anything to go by it sure will be a good smoke for some lucky chappy it smells very sweet on some and a sickly musky smell on others and the buds are under close observation just in case any signs of mold appearing as some are dense hopefully not though, think its all under control i will be glad once these are done considering the problems with them in the beginning :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
All looking absolutely gorgeous mate , lovely work as usual :tiphat:
All the best to you and yours, hope you enjoy your break

bilko

any room at the inn brother fancy a break myself if work allows:biggrin: are you doing the islands this time jammy sod give my love to mamasan 1.:biggrin: and your plants look canny as well youre doing something right:)
nearly forgot hope I get your old lights and stuff:biggrin:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in guys appreciated
Looking forward to the break cheers mr brunch :tiphat:

Yes bilko will be doing a few islands this time
I will be keeping all the old lights and stuff as back up sorry
and theres always room for you at another condo only joking :biggrin:

One of the girls throwing foxtails others plumping up too, Im guessing some sort of stress with this batch of seeds from beginning to end. The sooner these are finished the better, Nothing but a headache this time, but yield looks alough its going to be on point as usual, So cant complain about that,. These are the longest I have ever gone with these and still plenty life left in them but will all come good in the end onwards and upwards :biggrin:

Last edited:
H

hunter77

:wave: I saw this thread before look nice dude look like had some very thick bud before and now that good nice share :thank you:

Last edited:

Crowmax

Veteran
Hi Dark! I dont know about you but i like these foxtails, reminds me of good old haze
More important, hope you like the smoke.

What quantum boards are you gonna use? What strain you are thinking?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Guys for looking in always a pleasure . Well today I took this one down as starting to form seeds under the microscope tiny. The beginings, but they are there., Decided I would weigh it wet with no stalks just bud and see what it comes to dry. Now as you can see by the scales in the photo and the wet weight of 189 grammes I would estimate about an oz give or take. We will see that will make me happy sort of,, considering the problems ive had with this bunch of seeds but time will tell either way this one is done now and was all milky no signs of amber at all no difference made to me as don't smoke the calyxs on the other ones are realy starting to swell now, so im guessing we are getting closer to the end anyhow time for a photo take care guys and stay safe always better to be safe than sorry.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

The lid is off a twenty litre bucket in case you are wondering just for size.
Thanks hunter77 and Crowmax .ps not sure on strains yet but the qbs I will be using will be x12 qb 288s with the v2 im301b chips and can dim them so a new learning curve for me for 2020 hopefully fun and not headaches ha ha .

Last edited:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Dang Darksider!

The SAD you show always amaze with such full looking buds. I was thinking of running some of these in the future. What would you say the stink factor is one these, out of 10?

What’s next for you after this run?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dang Darksider!

The SAD you show always amaze with such full looking buds. I was thinking of running some of these in the future. What would you say the stink factor is one these, out of 10?

What’s next for you after this run?

Hello Kalbhairav nice to see you look in appreciated :tiphat:
The buds are always full the ones i have ran from sweet seeds including this run cannot complain about near end results.. But a nightmare from the beginning.. Im not going to lie as these were dying left right and centre in the beginning.. These are out of 27 seeds we must remember ..so less than half survived from germing but yes you should run them in the future the smell factor is not very strong this time but still its there sweet and musky but also have a chemical smell on some, gassy, if it makes sense with foxtails Makes me think..:chin: as last few times i ran these, it was quite strong maybes a 8 this time i only have my carbon running on low power not much smell in room and im in and out of room lots of times making sure all is well..As for my next run im unsure as of yet but wont be till 2020 now as taking a break soon. anyhow take care stay lucky hope that helps a little:)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Looks incredible, mate!
Great work in each page of this diary ;)

Thanks for sharing!
jaypp

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking in guys much appreciated as always, Well five days on, and wet weight went from whats in scales to dry weight whats in scales. So added bonus, Actually even better as its now gone patient needed her free medicine ten minute ago :biggrin:
Onwards and Upwards more to come stay safe all.:tiphat:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts