What's new

ryan dunn killed in wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i'm sure their parents are surprised he even made it to age 34. I actually figured one of the other guys would have died before ryan..

it's not like he was michael jackson famous either..

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I have to say as a Mother, I feel bad for his, but at least he'll never take someone's child, Mother, Father, Brother, Uncle, Sister or Aunt away from them over his drinking and driving habbit.

Really sad, he was so funny and I wish he wouldn't have died, but this drinking and driving shit kills too many innocent people and it's not okay. Hopefully this will make some people think twice before they get in their cars wasted.

Rest in peace Ryan and friend. :(

They probably won't be able to tell who was driving, but I'm sure both of them were drunk. The area they were driving in looked remote, but you would think that there's cab services around. Who knows....sad.

Sour Deez

the body was engulfed in flames, they said only way to identify him was by tattoos, i doubt they would show that...

And he certainly could get a cab..but where is the fun in that when u gotta GT3...

that car suppose to handle very well.... dunno what happened. makes me wonder if he fell asleep or took his eye off road too long.

denvermmj

He should have just been smoking fat blunts!! don't drink and drive, that's how you kill people (Zachary Hartwell)

Did you bother to read the terms of use? It's a bannable offense to post rep or private messages in open forum.

If I were you I'd get that deleted, apologize to the person whose message you posted and not do it again.....

i already got warnings, and im not deleting them i think your confusing me with someone who cares.

heres videos before jackass came out

cky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAzqzoz8RNU&feature=related
cky2k: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvYZSDNjRfc

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's simple really, rep messages are considered private and unless the sender as well as the receiver give permission for it to be posted, it's a terms of use breach, just like posting private messages. not that you care or anything, but you did agree when you made your handle here.

I

Iron_Lion

Of course none of us have has gotten in a car after drinking.......no never. lol gimme a freaking break

Been there, done that but at least I survived.

Im actually pretty surprised there is so many haters, as big of a jackass as this guy might have been you gotta think he's a lot like many of us here, just trying to make a living doing his thing. Being a retard actually paid off, good for him.

Sucks he died, drunk driving is such a horrible way to go out, luckily he didnt kill any innocent bystanders. I dont condone drunk driving in any way, but for those that do it and get fucked, if they are lucky enough to walk away I hope they at least learn their lesson.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
i just read an article about how Westboro Baptist Church (god hates fags) plans to picket and protest Ryan Dunn's funeral. i think im going to take my skateboard to the head of Fred Phelps. fuck this asshole. i hope we can picket his funeral when he finally dies.

why can't people just let the man rest and hopefully learn something from his death so less people speed and drink before driving. although nothing on his alcohol level have been reported. there saying 4-6 wks. the immediate autopsy said he died from blunt force trauma. there saying he died on impact so hopefully no one suffered.

despite what you think about the men two families lost a son. the passenger left behind a recently married wife and child. he was also a navy SEAL and did 4 tours overseas. ryan dunn left behind a fiance he had been with for almost 10 years. its really to bad.

T

tony clifton

sorry for his family and friends, but i honestly thought more of these fucktards would be dead by now!!!

peace

T.C. :pimp3:

ijim

I really don't get where the hate comes from, it hasn't been proven he was drunk, although I wouldn't bet against it.

Most of us wake up breaking the law everyday...this place is such a contradiction at times, or at least some of it's inhabitants are.

Anyway, here's a small vid of the remote crash site, it's not graphic.

People just trying to make their way through this world doing what they love or what makes them happy?

No one identifies with that, right?

wtf

Like politicians continuing to imprison cannabis users and sanctioning drug and weapons sales by our drug, arms and security administrations in the name of the war on drugs. Thousands die each year for what they feel is right. Do you say let them alone?

i always give my girl the keys when drunk...

i always give my girl the keys when drunk...

picture.php

ijim

wow,i didn't realize i was starting such a shitstorm with this thread.i just found the news that he was dead sad because the kid in me loves watching these guys do stupid crazy stuff for some reason.didn't give much thought to the drinking and driving thing at the time other than to think "wow,i would've thought he'd have died doing some dumb stunt,trampled by a bull,choking on a goldfish,not a car wreck".your views and feelings are yours but i hate to see all you guys arguing like this,i just wanted to let you guys know he had passed

The thousands of people that have died and been maimed by imitating these guys is pretty cool. The idea that they can make money doing dangerous stunts so we can sit and have a good laugh is just the way of life today. We cant wait to get home from work turn the TV on and see people being bombed and killed, mutilated bodies, child abusers and killers. We crave the violence and drama. It is modern society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts