What's new

ryan dunn killed in wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Jackass 4 weekend with Dunn (spoof of weekend at Bernies) with Dunn doing all the most dangerous stunts. copyright 2011.

self

Police say Dunn's 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 was "off the road and in the woods" and the car was "fully engulfed in flames," ... Authorities also say speed may have been a factor.
sounds like how I imagine he would want to go out.

Grendelkhan

I really liked Dunn too. Seemed like one of the more level headed of the jackass crew. Man he had to have done something really stupid if the car blew up into flames. May in rest in peace.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
this is sad. i grew up skateboarding and literally grew up with the cky series along with alot of other videos these guys have done. really to bad to here this. sounds like alcohol was involved which is even worse. ive lost friends this way too.

my condolences to his family and friends.

p.s. well never forget the time you stuck a car in your own ass. classic. thanks for the laughs.

rip

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Goodbye and RIP to friend of mine.
In shock..... text came through same time I'm reading it on the news.
Ugly
:frown:

GS

Here's what left of his gorgeous Porsche. At least we can rest 99 percent assured it was an instantaneous death. God damn!

There was a passenger too...the whole thing just sucks.

R

Rysam

original

Fuck you Ryan Dunn..

DUI..yeah what about the other families that lost a son..he wasnt alone..fuck him in his neck.

The cause of the crash has not been released, though Dunn posted an image to Twitter (below) around 11 p.m. Sunday night – four hours before the crash – showing he and two friends drinking. Unconfirmed reports say Dunn’s vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed just before the accident.
http://xfinity.comcast.net/entertai...arryandunnkilledincaraccident/?cid=hero_media

Edit:
Whomever negged me, I sure hope that you feel the same way when its one of your family members. DUI has a special place in my heart.

I

In~Plain~Site

He was a great guy,liked to drink...alot, but a real down to earth individual.

R.I.P.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Take someone w/ a "(non)sense of immortality"...add a little (or in this case probably alot) of alcohol and a super quick sports-car...and you have yourself a tragedy!
Did you see that car? Ya think speed "may have" played a part in the accident?!?...dayyummm!
RIP Dunn! My prayers go out to the families involved and the rest of the JackAss crew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts