What's new

Russian woman on trial for raping 10 men

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....funny that.....but I have seen sites out there on the internet that apeal to guys that seem to be taking advantage of sleeping women....

....maybe this situation is similar......just a reversal?

C

Cookie monster

....funny that.....but I have seen sites out there on the internet that apeal to guys that seem to be taking advantage of sleeping women....

....maybe this situation is similar......just a reversal?

i thought it was called equallity:woohoo:

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
They are lucky she didn't put on a big strapon and really rape their ass.:moon:

I have a funny (true) story to go along with that quote, well not so funny for a car mechanic friend of mine and his affair with half of a lesbian couple.....

Think fresh produce, JIF and handcuffs...... :nanana:

M

Marywanna

:smoker:Hell I would have just tied his ass up....then have my way with him.After,kick him out the door.See ya,chump!:nanana:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

imo she liked to play it as close as possible to a spider taking its prey, she lures them in, hits them up with a venomous drink and then instead of consuming them carnivorously she does 'em up carnally.......

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

well if she was good looking she probably wouldnt have a problem getting sex, but she probably is sick in the head & finds it thrilling to 'take' sex instead of getting it reciprocated.

I would recommend therapy. LoL

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

lol im sure you can find someone willing to rape you...

for money.
LOL

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i think the guys were probably upset at first but if she was hot and started layin a primo nut job on them probably thought, well, might as well make the best of it :D

Yummybud

Veteran
In soviet russia hot women rape you.

at least she wasn't some freak that cut their penis off or something crazy like that.

Yummybud

Veteran
this also reminds me of the super hot blonde teacher in her 20s that had sex with a 12 year old kid.

I need to meet some sicko women like this.

eglider

UUUMMM .....I gotta go...

Gypsy's post about testicular nailing has made me feel a bit...unwell...

My imagination cant take that kind of....stress....

Latest posts

Latest posts