What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rush Limbaugh announces cancer diagnosis

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... it's interesting that rush renewed his contract on 1/5/2020 and then 7 days later "realizes something is wrong"!:bigeye::whistling:

G.O. Joe

Veteran
As for Limbaugh, his lung cancer was from decades of cigar smoking, most likely.

One of Rush Hudson Limbaugh III's most used phrases from the beginning is I have here in my formerly nicotine stained fingers - I got the impression he had been a cigarette smoker. How long before he says he has proof that deep state agents - on Hillary's orders - caused the cancer?

Freedom of speech, he is as entitled as anyone to speak, it does not change the fact I do not wish any human being pain and suffering, regardless of their words.

Why shouldn't sane people hate the person most responsible for the current state of affairs, after Reagan's FCC appointee Mark Fowler revoking the court-approved 1949 fairness doctrine. Getting a billion dollars for mass brainwashing is something that should be celebrated? There should be parades, when he dies. Murdoch too - Dumpty Trumpty, obviously.

The All-Time MVP of Hate, Disinformation, Conceit, and Hypocrisy says of Bill Clinton, according to https://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Man-America-Limbaughs/dp/0312612141
I literally hated him. I hated what was happening to the country, I hated what was happening to the culture

RHL3 might be looking to be the first body in space or solar cremation. Boeing should contact him and start that line of business since it's looking like they should probably start with trying to launch the dead. The short-fingered vulgarian elected by a rigged system rather than by popular vote wants to send Americans to Mars and thank Rush for making him president, and this would be the most viable way for exploiters to exploit Mars. Otherwise if not cremated, Limbaugh's grave will require fortification against pissing and shitting on it, or there will be a line of people a mile long going to it.

h.h.

Veteran
One of Rush Hudson Limbaugh III's most used phrases from the beginning is I have here in my formerly nicotine stained fingers - I got the impression he had been a cigarette smoker. How long before he says he has proof that deep state agents - on Hillary's orders - caused the cancer?

Why shouldn't sane people hate the person most responsible for the current state of affairs, after Reagan's FCC appointee Mark Fowler revoking the court-approved 1949 fairness doctrine. Getting a billion dollars for mass brainwashing is something that should be celebrated? There should be parades, when he dies. Murdoch too - Dumpty Trumpty, obviously.

The All-Time MVP of Hate, Disinformation, Conceit, and Hypocrisy says of Bill Clinton, according to https://www.amazon.com/Most-Dangerous-Man-America-Limbaughs/dp/0312612141
I literally hated him. I hated what was happening to the country, I hated what was happening to the culture

RHL3 might be looking to be the first body in space or solar cremation. Boeing should contact him and start that line of business since it's looking like they should probably start with trying to launch the dead. The short-fingered vulgarian elected by a rigged system rather than by popular vote wants to send Americans to Mars and thank Rush for making him president, and this would be the most viable way for exploiters to exploit Mars. Otherwise if not cremated, Limbaugh's grave will require fortification against pissing and shitting on it, or there will be a line of people a mile long going to it.

Cigar smoker.
Rush’s “I know best” attitude is killing him like it tried to kill our country. Don’t wish him harm. We all die and the world moves on.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I despise that fukn piece of shit. But I hope he beats his cancer. Is there a protocol for soul cancer? Will doctors even try to beat soul cancer if you sold yours?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
user59247_pic1144926_1380670050.jpg