What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rush Limbaugh announces cancer diagnosis

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Freedom of speech, he is as entitled as anyone to speak, it does not change the fact I do not wish any human being pain and suffering, regardless of their words.

h.h.

Veteran
OxyContin, he’d go in his sleep. Instead it was the cigars that got him. That was his freedom of choice. He did it to himself. I didn’t wish it on him.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I was thinking of posting a list of quotes from his show,
to illustrate his contribution to the national discourse.

After a minute or two reading some of his quotes,
I decided to not to.

Loaded a bowl and got some perspective.

And spared you all the disgust of reading Rush Limbaugh's thoughts.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
I think he's just faking it for attention........like he accused Michael J. Fox of.
Hey it already worked as trumpstain just gave him the Medal of Freedom.

X

xavier7995

Kind of curious how many people that thought me celebrating his demise was bad form are cool with crapping on that girl Greta. You know, that autistic teenage girl that cares about the environment but it's all gravy for the prez and a bunch of other adults to talk shit to her. Do I need to put pissing on Limbaughs grave in meme form?

h.h.

Veteran
Kind of curious how many people that thought me celebrating his demise was bad form are cool with crapping on that girl Greta. You know, that autistic teenage girl that cares about the environment but it's all gravy for the prez and a bunch of other adults to talk shit to her. Do I need to put pissing on Limbaughs grave in meme form?

Do right by Rush.. Send him a box of cigars.

CaptainDankness

Listen to his "show" and hear for yourself how he has talked about other human beings for years and then maybe you will rethink that statement. I hope his pain and suffering are prolonged, for he has cast pain and suffering over a large swath of North America with his words.
What has he said? I don't know much about the guy. I mean if he's killing children, go cancer, but I'm guessing he's probably not that bad of a guy.

I truly hope he survives the cancer, with THC. Imagine how quickly it would become legal? Not too mention doctors would truly look into it and save millions of other people. Figure if THC oil could really kill cancer like Rick Simpson has claimed along with many others, well they might develop some sort of injection that could inject super potent THC oil directly in the center of tumors and kill cancer. :woohoo:

Also I would not wish cancer on anyone, well other than pedophiles, rapists and murderers, fuck those people. But to wish death on a man over words is a bit harsh, unless maybe it was actually Hitler. :tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
He made a living preaching division, hate and propaganda. He has been a disgusting and hypocritical force since I was a kid.

I have bo reason to wish him harm or pain. But the world will be more peaceful without his opinions.

CaptainDankness

And where do you stand on the murder of Maj. Gen. Qassem Soleimani?
Soleimani was actually a bad guy, who is responsible for many deaths.

Can't say I'm happy or sad about his death myself. Rush well I never really paid much attention to him, but seems like he probably wasn't a murderer. Sounds more like the social justice warrior bitches are rattling away at their keyboards while drinking a kale smoothie and hating themselves for their white privilege. :laughing:

h.h.

Veteran
The same know it all idealism Rush carelessly promoted is what’s killing him.

Nothing about anybody hating themselves for white privilege.
Go jump start the El Camino, your cousins in heat.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soleimani was actually a bad guy, who is responsible for many deaths.

Can't say I'm happy or sad about his death myself. Rush well I never really paid much attention to him, but seems like he probably wasn't a murderer. Sounds more like the social justice warrior bitches are rattling away at their keyboards while drinking a kale smoothie and hating themselves for their white privilege. :laughing:

At least that is what you were told. Why not do some genuine research?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You'll be needing a soundtrack to go with that statement old bean -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsC4kf6x_Q0

DUELING BANJOS ~ Guitar & Banjo Song ~ Deliverance

*now there's some white privilege - white guys with banjo's and guitar's - lol

The same know it all idealism Rush carelessly promoted is what’s killing him.

Nothing about anybody hating themselves for white privilege.
Go jump start the El Camino, your cousins in heat.

Latest posts

Latest posts