What's new

Run or stay w/ur plants and get busted?

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
tons of good post and every situation is most assuredly different.

im just glad im growing another day, and i already know i dont like prison at all.

i know just how fucked up the system is and ill not go quietly.

lets all hope none of us have to find out 1st hand. peace

SomeGuy

668, Neighbor of the Beast
RUN!! Ronnie RUN!!!!

I wouldn't leave someone else there holding the bag, but if I had a chance for my lawyer to talk to them BEFORE I had to talk to them, without adding more charges, I'd take it.

If there was a chance I could get away scott free and they not know who I am, then I'm Forest Gump on Redbull.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i gota stay..
..but i know who will be runnin when they kick the door off....here boy ....

Last edited:

rifishman

steppinRazor:
hah man seriously about had a heart attact today. i was chillin on icmag actually when i heard a knock on the door.

Too funny. Had the same thing happen to me y'day am. Was online and the dog started barking. The fockers had walked down my driveway and were heading up to the back deck stairs when the dog made them turn around. I saw them walk to the front door and try the doorbell. (I have it disconnected). The tried to ring it a few times and then knocked a few. My dog was in the front window barking away. They finally left.

Just had done a wake'n'bake and didn't want anyone in the house. Never expected them on a Sunday, Easter Sunday no less.

Final score:
RIFISHMAN = 1
Jehovah's = 0

buzzerd

no matter how you look at it, it can be a tough call. For me the GF had an accident at the house and i HAD to call 911 and she had to leave i stayed behind sitting there saying i'm screwed and gone you can read the whole episode here; http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13932
needless to say i had a horse shoe up my butt and all was good but i looked over my shoulder for awhile and completly shut down being in a non compliant
state. I did move back to cali and i'm leagle so life goes on,

bottom line you have to make the right choice and make it fast :Bolt:

keep it green Buzzerd

Last edited:
rifishman said:
steppinRazor:

Too funny. Had the same thing happen to me y'day am. Was online and the dog started barking. The fockers had walked down my driveway and were heading up to the back deck stairs when the dog made them turn around. I saw them walk to the front door and try the doorbell. (I have it disconnected). The tried to ring it a few times and then knocked a few. My dog was in the front window barking away. They finally left.

Just had done a wake'n'bake and didn't want anyone in the house. Never expected them on a Sunday, Easter Sunday no less.

Final score:
RIFISHMAN = 1
Jehovah's = 0

LOL damn I wouldn't have thought they'd come on easter, that's kinda funny cus they don't celebrate holidays

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
buzzerd said:
no matter how you look at it, it can be a tough call. For me the GF had an accident at the house and i HAD to call 911 and she had to leave i stayed behind sitting there saying i'm screwed and gone you can read the whole episode here; http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13932
needless to say i had a horse shoe up my butt and all was good but i looked over my shoulder for awhile and completly shut down being in a non compliant
state. I did move back to cali and i'm leagle so life goes on,

bottom line you have to make the right choice and make it fast :Bolt:

keep it green Buzzerd
just got done reading your thread buzzerd sounds like one of the local guys from around here they are probably gettinga good laugh out of it at the firehouse but the only reason a firefighter would bust you is if they had to come out to your house bc of a fire from your grow...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Dr Dog said:
I would stay

Just fight the cultivation possession charges, I dont want evading arrest on that as well

I live in a fairly small town, and I am well known. They would just be waiting for me at home when I got back
+1 i agree, running would only make things worse and make u look like a thug in the eye of the judge. Im sure hed be a little linient with someone who stood up to his mistake rather than run away and make a larger one...

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
nycdfan042 said:
+1 i agree, running would only make things worse and make u look like a thug in the eye of the judge. Im sure hed be a little linient with someone who stood up to his mistake rather than run away and make a larger one...

Yeah NY I live in a pretty small town, and I am out in the public all day long

I am pierced and tattooed, there is really no mistaking me

I broke their law like a man, I would stay and take my punishment like a man

I guess dudes with bigger grows have more to care about, but I almost wish they would kick down my door for my ten or so plants I may have going at any given time, go ahead.......make a martyr out of me

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
You do know you guys would probably run into a swarm of cops tazer happy, willing to zap your nuts off...i "knew" some one who was very shady, was raided a few times, cops shot his pit bulls that type of character..you all know who im talking about LOL he was once at the beach, did something stupid..decided to run...well the next day when he got out he didnt look so hot..his eye looked like it was hit with a hammer(seriously) his cheeks had road rash like hed been in a moto accident and he swears he didnt "resist" lol, run all you want guys ima sit in my couch and try to get one last hit inb4 they break my door down LOL probably eat my hash so im nice n toasty waiting for bond LOL

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
nycdfan042 said:
im an excon, for growing, and staying would end me up in leavinworth doing ?? 5O yrs. for growing a plant? i either run, or sit til i die. i would bet no one on this board would even consider staying wearing my shoes. no one.

im free the only way i can be...

ShroominScooby

yeah thats a whole nother boat. Fuck that, going to jail to me seems so horrible for weed charges. like a year? i couldn't imagine what a year would be like in jail. i think thats complete crap on our govt's part but what can you do :(
of course its dependent on the situation but if it was in my home, i'd post up on the couch next to my plants with a fatty and when the cops find me i'd take my lungs full, hold it as long as i could and offer the cops a hit :)

-SS

green_tea

people that are growing indoors, how are you setting up a grow house that isn't in your name?

I mean the only plausible way is if you were to illegally get someones SSN etc and create a fake identity?

even purchasing the house through a company you create is sketchy since it still is traceable to you.

Greens420

run like hell.. on less your from Canada then it's not a real big deal you get 6 months house arrest for growing in your basement...Lol :)

D

Don Cotyle

Outdoors..run like hell! Indoors...I've got the ID's and bank account ready...run like hell!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
green_tea said:
people that are growing indoors, how are you setting up a grow house that isn't in your name?

I mean the only plausible way is if you were to illegally get someones SSN etc and create a fake identity?

even purchasing the house through a company you create is sketchy since it still is traceable to you.
^^^ uh a magician doesnt hand out his recipes