What's new

Run or stay w/ur plants and get busted?

The_Leader

Non-Hilocentric
yeah i know its a stoopid Q, but it has to be asked..,

would you RUN, to grow another day?

or

would you stand bye your plants and get busted?

no brainer to me, but im just a grower of 25+ yrs. ild RUN like hell.

you?

oh, and to add to this senario youve been busted for growing and dont livd in a friendly state...

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
no id stay and get busted and my plants taken away.

just kidding.. youd have to be full retarded to stay with your plants and go to jail.... nothing to gain by staying....RUN FORREST RUNNNNNN!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's an old expression that comes to mind 'cut and run' which is
short for cut your losses and get out before losing your ass.......

sounds about right to me

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I would stay

Just fight the cultivation possession charges, I dont want evading arrest on that as well

I live in a fairly small town, and I am well known. They would just be waiting for me at home when I got back

NOKUY

Veteran
well i'd obviously like to run, but then i'll be running for my whole life from sum bullshit.

if i had any amt. of warning i'd do what i could, but if they show up and knock w/ a warrent then im fucked, and i'll face the music.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
The_Leader said:
its not a trick Q. whats ur thoughts?

You already answered them .. its a stupid question. There isnt one logical reason to stay with your plants and get busted if there is the option to flee free of charges.

bongcritter

Definately would run....but would cut down and get rid of all evidence before an issue if at all possible of course =P as a hidden option C....hehe.

so who wants to stick around and get busted? I mean for real.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'd stay.
this way when they take pics of my monster plants, i can pose w/ them.
if im gonna be on tv, i wanna do it right.
get me hair and makeup!!!

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
hah man seriously about had a heart attact today. i was chillin on icmag actually when i heard a knock on the door. wasnt expecting anyone and it was extremley rare especially for the time of day.. well my paranoid ass jumps up and unplugs everything shuts a few doors and alls i could do was stand there.. "i knew i was fucked" .. keeps knocking.. god damn i go out later and turns out some jesus freaks, mormans or something had left some god info on my door. what a surprise

ohhh and not to mention i'm out on bond right now and 5o just found out my "new address" yesterday

Last edited:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
I think I'd actually stick around. Don't need my woman taking heat for what I did right? If I'm not there to take full credit, there's no one backing her story that she didn't know anything about it and had nothing to do with it.

Now for the person who says 'why don't you both run?'

Once she runs, it implicates her most likely.

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
depends if its an indoor grow at my house or just some outdoor plot i have.. outdoors i'd run indoors id stay.... i think... hahaha :joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
considering its not my place and where its at cant connect to me if it was hit id run, by why run if youre connected to the spot? i.e. your land or residence? they got all your info already then, too easy to track. plus it adds on all the evasion, reckless driving if in a vehicle, public endangerment, etc.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Medically compliant, so I'd show them my room and explain the strains, equipment and see if they liked how it looked. Maybe they'd ask to take some, I'd be cool with givin' them a nug or two.

:D

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
If we're talking about leaving the wife holding the bag on the basement op, I'm staying. If we were talking about driving by the grow house that doesn't even have a fingerprint in it to connect to me, I keep right on rollin' :D

cocktail frank said:
i'd stay.
this way when they take pics of my monster plants, i can pose w/ them.
if im gonna be on tv, i wanna do it right.
get me hair and makeup!!!
got a good point........i like it! but shit, chances are at least 1/2 people growin got the place it their own name. just be runnin for a looooong time. may as well got to jail, do some time(cuz if ya dont run, it gives you a bit of a better deal anyway) they aint gonna put you away for life! most likely only a couple years(i know it sux) but how hard they gonna bend ya over w/out lube on the case if fleeing is involved. even at that, i seen a couple people w/warrants get the shit beat outta them by cops when they find out, just to make sure no more runnin!

Latest posts

Latest posts