What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rule's bio-bucket grow

R

rule35sub1

soon as i can get one or borrow one, i will post pics, sorry.

G

Rule
How goz it my friend..? I am really likin the Amnesia. On page 5 the 1st pic of amnesia, It looks like a lil mouse, or rat, some type of lil animal... LOL.. Or am i high..lil ears, a paw, and he is kinda standing.. Or am i just really really HigHhHhH? Lmao.. :pointlaug Anyhow lets get some pics up in the hizouse.. Everything is looking good with yer girlies rule and the biosystem... Ill be back soon..peace...

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Baby nugsz now here LQQK see... Now in 12/12
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

R

rule35sub1

Middle of week 9. The apollo mist is looking great, going to maybe cut her down this weekend. The so called white widow (nicknamed Hydra) is looking awesome. The 2 colas are getting soooo big. The rest of the branches are still full of whispy buds though. I am not seeing the frost like I was hoping to. This strain is going 12 weeks at least for sure. I still think I have some kind of thai. The guy that gave me the beans grows thai also, think he mixed up. LOL I hope to get some pics soon. Working on it.

G

Just checking for updates rule.. Sounds like everything is going good..
Hope to see pics.. Im read bio tokes thread again last night wrote down the things needed.. And will price it allout.. See if its a doable project for me... i would ont be able to do a 4-6 bucket run though.. And thats being space totally filled.. We will see how it goes.. be back soon...peace..
Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see... Now in 12/12
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
pics are nice I don't have a digicam either! That kinda sukks! But I can't improve myself by myself, so buy a cam dammit!!

R

rule35sub1

believe me folks, i would buy a camera today if i could. i lost my job at the end of june, so $$$ is tight.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dude that sucks!!! I am sorry to hear that! :badday: I always want to lose my job but then I think I would either go full time leisure or double full time job!! That kind of stress is not heartwarming! :D :wave:

R

rule35sub1

week 11 and i have mites on that last plant. i sprayed it with some non toxic bug spray, hope it does the job.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope all is well, gonna run my first ever DWC once i have chosen a mother in my new grow.......or i may throw a cut in from a friend, seems i change my mind every day, gonna be fun either way.
Peace

Apu

Nice grow Rule! I am debating whether to grow with bio-buckets or possibly another route like aeroponics or so but your thread helped a lot. Amnesia looked absolutely killer. Would you recommend the bio-buckets to a first time grower?