What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDogs Organic Grow

e4ian

COOL rd. Thats the stuff allright.

them plastic trays are safer than wooden ones too. NO splinters if cracked :D

afternoon

Afternoon...Thanks mate, it is tasty herb if I say so meself. First time I'm trying a reveg, all I've done is stripped the soil away and then cut the roots back to 2'' and repotted in to a light soil mix. I'll update the progress as and when anything happens.

thanks bud, that's all I have done too....happy new year

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings everyone, happy growing for the new year to you all.

About time for an update, been short of time recently, decorating and dossing over christmas.

I'll start with a pic of Chem DD x SS x AK dry bud. Sweet pineapple buds.

picture.php

Also chopped the AD x CD x SJ, found a bit of mold and chopped her @ 58 days, would of liked to let her go to 63 days. Lovely smoke, got a small jar stashed for my personal percy. Fuel and coffee smell to these buds and it transfers to the taste. I'll be growing more of these this year. A few buds of mentioned.

picture.php

More of an update and more pics later tonight...

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Nice....

You moving towards mostly running cuts now? Or still popping the beans.

Stash jars must be pretty healthy.....that maroc must have kept you going for a while.

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Blimey...Still going to pop beans, love the anticipation what's inside. Will be germing plenty of beans for the greenhouse this year staring end of February. Also would like to make few a beans of my own indoor so will need to look for a male somewhere.

Jars are stocked and still got some Maroc left, made a load of BHO from it as well.

Talking of cuts...Wavy Gravy cut 12 day into flower, put her under 12/12 on New Years Eve...Already showing resin glands.

Taking some typing this post....Just had two bowls ADxCDxSJ one after the other, great way to recover from a day of wallpaper & paint stripping.

Anyway Wavy Gravy pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

What do you all think to background colour? Pics were taken in a room I decorated over Christmas. I wanted to paint one wall black for the purpose of photographing plants but the missus wouldn't go for it...lol.

Wavy was top dressed with blood, fish and bone and watered with seaweed extract last night, next feed she'll get a guano tea.

Bought some Comfrey Bocking 14 cultivar root off ebay. I've got four plants on the window sill and will pot them out in the garden when the time is right. Should be a good addition, Comfrey tea brewed for a month.

Another update shortly...:wave:

RudeDog

Veteran
Chopped the second CDD x SS x AK47 @ 61 days over Christmas, all jarred up now....This pic was taken a day before the chop.

picture.php

Didn't have access to a decent camera for the Christmas harvests but I'll get some dried bud shots up during next week.

@Afternoon...The reveg failed. Looking at the remains of the plant I'd say the soil was too hot. Not too bothered, got about 20 more seeds, and I've leant something. Will try peat & perlite only next time.

Got some pics of a Trainwreck S1 to put up later. It looks a freak.

Cheers

RudeDog

Veteran
OK...Trainwreck S1. Weird plant. Started off OKish with the beginnings of two branches at the first node, one branch grew to 2" and the other to about 1". She hasn't produced any more branches and just looks a freak...
picture.php

picture.php

No sign of branching at any of the nodes. She has been tied down and would be about 12" tall. The nodes were staggered from the off.

picture.php

What do you folks think? Worth flowering?

Anybody seen a plant do this before?

Thats it for updates and pics for now...

:dance013:

Thanks all...appreciate you all looking at my plants.

S

speedemon

Chopped the second CDD x SS x AK47 @ 61 days over Christmas, all jarred up now....This pic was taken a day before the chop.

picture.php

Didn't have access to a decent camera for the Christmas harvests but I'll get some dried bud shots up during next week.

@Afternoon...The reveg failed. Looking at the remains of the plant I'd say the soil was too hot. Not too bothered, got about 20 more seeds, and I've leant something. Will try peat & perlite only next time.

Got some pics of a Trainwreck S1 to put up later. It looks a freak.

Cheers

Hey Rudedog mate, that CDD x SS x AK47 looks like a nice fat yielder, nice job mate :tiphat::ying::ying:

RudeDog

Veteran
RIL...I've tied the Trainwreck down again and I'm going to flower it, showing pistils at the fan leaf nodes. I'll repot at the weekend ready to flower.

Speedemon, yes mate they are good yeilders, all two plants I've grown have been fat girls. Germed another seed tonight so lets see what pops up.

Rocket...Thanks mate. The second plant seems to of lost the smell in the jar, I've been smoking the smaller buds first above average weed. The first CDD x SS x AK tastes sweet as anything now, got some specimen buds still stashed. Tasty stoney weed, thick smoke and a slow creep up high. Two good bong bowls hits the spot for me. Loving the fact that my home grown doesn't leave a dark tar in the bowl, an amber oil is how I would describe it.

Took these pics about an hour ago...Had to post them up, Wavy Gravy six days after the previous pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

18 days and getting frosty, hopefully yield big.

RudeDog

Veteran
If she keeps the growth rate going, she'll be a big girl, she's got the stems to support weight.

RudeDog

Veteran
I love an early frost...lol.

I've seen some tasty looking Casey plants on IC...

Some buds from the second CDD x SS x AK47
picture.php

picture.php

As I said earlier, not much smell to these buds, bit disappointing but never mind they still do the job.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts